What's your take on ephedra while cycling?

Dlove

Product of Test
I only lift heavy three or four day's a week. In the morning though to get me up and going I have to have 25mg ephedra, 2 shot espresso, and some asprin. My quess is people are going to tell me bad idea but I dont know. Anyone else do this. Also I know epedra is a fat-burner and Im trying to bulk up is that not wise?

I've never used ehpedrine NOT on a cycle and I've never had a problem. Currently taking;

50mg ephedrine-hcl 2x a day
5mg Yohimbine-hcl 2x a day
200mg caffeine 2x a day

I take them all together.

I get up at 430am to workout and I need to pop 2 ripped fuels with ephedrine to get me going. It works for me without a problem.

InsuranceMan said:
I get up at 430am to workout and I need to pop 2 ripped fuels with ephedrine to get me going. It works for me without a problem.

I have a question for ya...... I get up around the same time and head to the gym, and I use ephedrine/caffiene as well. But I don't have an appetite at all that early in the morning. What do you eat pre workout? Afterwards I have no problems, but before my w/o I've been eating a pop tart and some milk. Not the best thing. Just curious what you do, or anyone else who hits the weights this early.

Thanks
Semper Fi

Good deal. I had a feeling a lot of you took it as well, but I was curious because it curbs your appetite a little and during a bulking cycle I was told to eat all day. Sometimes I feel like my mouth is a dumpster that I have to shovel food into. But the pump ephedra gives me in the gym outweigh's that feeling.

Good lord deadlift you must feel like superman walking around Im 240 pounds and just one 25mg with a 2 shot espresso keeps me pumped all day with the test of course. Then again it says your a pro here on the board so Im sure your used to it. I must say I used to get drunk and other things when younger but there is no better high than test ephedra and jamming some heavy trance like Marco-V, unbeatable feeling.

Oh for Semperfi. Dude I had the same problem, with not being hungry in the morning. Still do a little. I dont know how some of these guys wake up and shovel mad amount's of food at 6 a.m. What I do is drink my first meal as a shake much easier. Five egg whites one whole, some wheat germ and some kind of fruit mixed with whole milk or vanilla soy which tastes great. Give it a shot. Then go to the gym about an hour later. Thats what I do and it work's for me. They say you should eat first when waking because your body has gone into catobolism overnight and you want to wake and get it back into anobolism. Good luck bro.

Dlove said:
Good lord deadlift you must feel like superman walking around Im 240 pounds and just one 25mg with a 2 shot espresso keeps me pumped all day with the test of course. Then again it says your a pro here on the board so Im sure your used to it. I must say I used to get drunk and other things when younger but there is no better high than test ephedra and jamming some heavy trance like Marco-V, unbeatable feeling.

That's in general what I take............although lately it's been 75mg ephedrine each dose, not 50mg. But I don't want to recomend that to someone and they freak out. At first 25mg was plenty, but I can easily handle 100mg now although I never use that much. I find upping the caffeine a bit helps kick it all in. I use vasopro btw.

SemperFi 0321 said:
I have a question for ya...... I get up around the same time and head to the gym, and I use ephedrine/caffiene as well. But I don't have an appetite at all that early in the morning. What do you eat pre workout? Afterwards I have no problems, but before my w/o I've been eating a pop tart and some milk. Not the best thing. Just curious what you do, or anyone else who hits the weights this early.

Thanks
Semper Fi

pre-workout, nothing. It's all I can do to drag my butt out of bed, especially now that it's winter. Post workout, I have a MRSP mixed with a couple of scoops of whey protein.

Deadlift what is vasopro BTW? Also do you take your ephedra about 40 minutes prior to training?

I would NEVER lift first thing in the morning with no food in me. Make yourself choke down a protein shake and get some oatmeal or at least a granola bar.

I think you should leave aspirin out of the stack. I use ephedrine/caffiene. However, aspirin kills protein synthesis, and that's our goal.

NEED HELP GUYS - !!! need that a.m. buzz - no more ephedrine

help me out guys. my stacker 2 and xenadrine (original recipe) is down to just a month or two and need something to give me that BUZZ to get my ass up from bed at 5 am. to lift. Someone has got to have some advice for me - need the xenadrine/stacker thing to get me going - cant lift without it. give me some ideas what I can do to replace or private IM me - please . Thanks.

i agree w/ Trev. at least eat oatmeal or something BEFORE you pop your ephedra....man i miss those days.. i have to resort to ephedra free xenadrine and coffee. its just not the same:sleep:

Dlove said:
Deadlift what is vasopro BTW? Also do you take your ephedra about 40 minutes prior to training?

Vasopro is the barnd of ephedrine-hcl I use. I don't take it 40 min beofre workouts becuase due to work I don't get into the gym until 8:30 or 9:00 at night so I'd never sleep. Ehpedrine-hcl is still very legal to buy... www.1fast400.com sells vasopro for like $6 a bottle.

jw...has anyone ever had any ill effects from taking ephedrine every day over a long period of time?

juice34 said:
jw...has anyone ever had any ill effects from taking ephedrine every day over a long period of time?

I have taken it off and on since I was 16 (8 years). Took it before football practice in HS, used it in the Marine Corps, for fat loss, recreationally (yes, I like the feeling), and now for that edge in the weight room. The longest I went taking it just about every day has been 8 months and the only "ill effect" I got was that I had to take increasingly larger doses toward the end of that period to get the same effect (up to 200mg/dose sometimes 2x/day). This was in 2000 in the Marine Corps. I took some time off of ephedrine after that and everything went back to normal (25mg made me sweat like a horse). I have had ekg's and stress tests over the last 4 years and have never had a single issue on either. If you have heart probs to begin with, probably not a good idea, but as for ill effects, I have never noticed any besides desensitization (and the occasional night of lost sleep here and there :rolleyes: ). What is your idea of a "long period of time"? More than 8 months? And what dose?

Semper Fi

SemperFi 0321 said:
I have taken it off and on since I was 16 (8 years). Took it before football practice in HS, used it in the Marine Corps, for fat loss, recreationally (yes, I like the feeling), and now for that edge in the weight room. The longest I went taking it just about every day has been 8 months and the only "ill effect" I got was that I had to take increasingly larger doses toward the end of that period to get the same effect (up to 200mg/dose sometimes 2x/day). This was in 2000 in the Marine Corps. I took some time off of ephedrine after that and everything went back to normal (25mg made me sweat like a horse). I have had ekg's and stress tests over the last 4 years and have never had a single issue on either. If you have heart probs to begin with, probably not a good idea, but as for ill effects, I have never noticed any besides desensitization (and the occasional night of lost sleep here and there :rolleyes: ). What is your idea of a "long period of time"? More than 8 months? And what dose?

Semper Fi

Yeah im talking around 50mg a day for around a year....has kidney or liver problems ever been reported?

whenever i take ephedra my balls shrink up and i get some serious turtle action
besides that it's worked for me over the years and it sucks you cant buy it the way you use to be able to ,felt it was safer when it was legal ,how is the stuff fast 400 sells ,what type of dose do you take with it and is it basicly the same as say ripped fuel ,hydroxycut or any of the others that contained ephedra?

Back