Who's on doctor prescribed testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) ?

52 years old.
Between gel and shots....3 months
now taking 100mg weekly self injected.
Never did testosterone cycles.

Main concern is the ancillary drugs, and their doses. Arimidex, Clomid, Hcg are a few the doc has stated i should be taking...but Im not sure the dose he recommends is accurate for a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) person. I also take HGH..1IU daily. Also take .25mg Arimidex a week. 25mg Clomid a week, and 125IU Hcg daily. Just dont want problems cropping up since im on this forever

dude - I am 44 and have EXACLY the same thing happen. my doc is saying test cyp and winstrol with NO cycle - just stay on it with aromidex for estrogen. 250 mg test cyp weekly and 50mg winstrol daily. I think he is nuts but that is what he is recommending.

no cycle - year round - is he crazy?

found it - same as above but

1) 44 yrs old
2) about 4 months to date - what a difference - AMAZING
3) 250 mg test cyp/week and 50mg winstrol/day and 1 mg arimidex 3 times/week
4) nope - just from andropause - never did steroids before

anything else you want to know??

1-34
2-6weeks
3-200mg Test C every 3 weeks
4-no

this sucks..my regular dr. got me started at 3weeks...which is awful, week 3 I'm crashing so hard I have no energy to do anything
SO I went to an ENDO Dr. and this guy said he would only do every 2 weeks, but he wants to reevaluate me, so no test for 8 weeks, then more blood work...
my test level was 103 6 weeks ago, but that's all they tested for...

Last edited:
dude - I am 44 and have EXACLY the same thing happen. my doc is saying test cyp and winstrol with NO cycle - just stay on it with aromidex for estrogen. 250 mg test cyp weekly and 50mg winstrol daily. I think he is nuts but that is what he is recommending.

no cycle - year round - is he crazy?

50 mg of Winstrol (winny) daily all year round with no breaks sounds crazy to me.

I'd like to ask how you guys on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) that have done (and continue to use) AAS are doing in the libido department,

I am on self prescribed testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and I cycle intermittently too. Usually about 2 months on low dose test (250 mg per week) and then blast at about 750 mg test with another compound (not tren though) at reasonable levels. When I transition back off the blast to 250 mg per week I have erection problems. I use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and lately HMG. HMG helps but does not completely solve the problem.

I am reading about a lot of people with similar problems. I was just wondering if any here have this issue and if anyone has any tips to remedy the situation.

I'd like to ask how you guys on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) that have done (and continue to use) AAS are doing in the libido department,

I am on self prescribed testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and I cycle intermittently too. Usually about 2 months on low dose test (250 mg per week) and then blast at about 750 mg test with another compound (not tren though) at reasonable levels. When I transition back off the blast to 250 mg per week I have erection problems. I use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and lately HMG. HMG helps but does not completely solve the problem.

I am reading about a lot of people with similar problems. I was just wondering if any here have this issue and if anyone has any tips to remedy the situation.

I'm on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) through a clinic.

I cruise at 200mg then blast up to 500-600mg per week. Sometimes with another substance... I run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) also while cruising and sometimes while blasting, but cycle off every once in awhile.

I don't have any erection problems while cruising, but am not as horny while cruising, which can be expected.

Blasting now at 500mg test and 400mg deca, horny as hell, but its hard to bust a nut. I've got some cabaser/dostinex on the way to hopefully correct this issue.

Hey Man - why not Tren? i never heard this before. Is there something about tren that does not go with TRT?

Nothing wrong with Tren while on trt. Rumors can start to float about Tren, and I hope alot of people fall for it because that means more for me.

60+hrt

seems like many on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) are not blaming steroids. so do you think a lot of guys out there could benefit from Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) but dont get it because they arent familiar with using test? my old man would probably love to use some.

I am 60+ and still use gear.Six week cycle sus,deca and dina every 4months.I add proviron to stop gyna etc.I stay on sus 2weekly all the time to keep my levels of test up and no side effects now for 3years ,am under docs supervision with blood workup every 3months.

trt

Hey Man - why not Tren? i never heard this before. Is there something about tren that does not go with TRT?

Why are you on trt?you will have erection problems if you cycle to closely and stay on sus without taking something to prohibit the test forming estrogen.taking steroids like you are will certainly have an effect on your libido

Age 61

about 4 months

200mg Test Cyp every two weeks

MD. supervised, due to low test blood work,

tired aching muscles, Low drive and partial ED.

I don't feel any change after 4 months.

At your standard dose of 100mg/week, you are only supplementing your own natural production of testosterone.

ie. You will still be producing natural testosterone ,,,,,, that dosage is not enough to make you stop producing it naturally.

Started 100mg/week 4 months ago, pre treatment serum test was 226. 4 months later serum testerostrone is 412, still feel weak, not a body builder just trying to get my life back. Is this therapy causing hair loss?

It seems my hair is thinning.

I say tell the doc you feel like craps still and you want to be on the highest side of normal.

Use nioxin shampoo it will stop the hair loss

Should I be on anything else to help with the low libido and partial ED?

Do I need to be concerned about shrinking nuts and growing boobs?

this is all new to me, I read a lot but get confused. thanks

1st shot yesterday
Doc set me to 50mg cyp per four weeks, yeah, I am taking 80 even though thats probably still not enough
No, cancer got me

1- 22yo
2- about 1 1/2 months now
3- Doc prescribed 200mg every 2 weeks. I inject 100mg/wk to keep levels stable.
4- testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) was not a result of any steroids. I ran a cycle of Epi but that was after I was diagnosed. I have been diagnosed with Primary hypogonadism.

Back