women and winstrol

eagle_lex

does anyone have any expierences with winstrol tabs. girlfriend thinking about taking for overall strength and lean mass simply because winstrol is available and anavar is not. thanks!

i personally hated them... the strength was nice and i got pretty vascular, but the acne was off the hook.. i had perfect skin prior to Winstrol (winny) and it took about a good 6 months for my skin to get back to normal...

but on the other hand, Hardbodygirl has used Winstrol (winny) tabs and LOVES them...

so in conclusion.. it is really very personal and body specific.. the way it affects one person may be very different on the next.. so trial and error is the only way and it is a risk she will take...

If you can find anavar, i would highly reccommend that for her first cycle.. much milder with little to no sides effects...

best of luck
supergirl

supergirl,
thanks for the imput. i know that gear affects EVERYONE differently. let me ask you this. im currently getting gear for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). is there a version of anavar that is made in the US. i was hoping to get a script for myself and hand her some.

oh yea, i almost forgot. i love your avatar! i need one so badly but i have no idea how to hook myself up with one!

My friend April- used Winstrol (winny) tabs for about 8 weeks at 10 mgs a day and did pretty well- some acne and water retention.. she did gain some size.. he next cycle she upped it to 20 mgs over the course of her 8 weeks- which was waaaay to high.. she had not only the acne..and bloating but her voice started changing-- getting rought and scratchy.. she had to get off.. so good luck with it- id say keep the dose low..

eagle_lex said:
supergirl,
thanks for the imput. i know that gear affects EVERYONE differently. let me ask you this. im currently getting gear for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). is there a version of anavar that is made in the US. i was hoping to get a script for myself and hand her some.

you can have your doctor prescribe you BTG oxandrin which are made in 2.5mg tabs and also 10mg tabs... They are human grade made in the good ole USA :)

For your avatar.. you can take any picture and shrink it down and just upload it... check out the thread gorilla boy posted too, there are some pics there as well..

good luck

supergirl said:
you can have your doctor prescribe you BTG oxandrin which are made in 2.5mg tabs and also 10mg tabs... They are human grade made in the good ole USA :)

For your avatar.. you can take any picture and shrink it down and just upload it... check out the thread gorilla boy posted too, there are some pics there as well..

good luck

supergirl, im sorry but what is BTG? and why would a dr. prescribe it? what would my g/f complain of to receive this as a medication? thanks again!!

eagle_lex said:
ok but why would a dr. prescribe it to a healthy female?

you need a good doctor :) lol

but mainly it is prescribed to cancer patients to aid in regaining wasted muscle... but it is also given to patients with dibilitating diseases... MS etc...

Re: My Experience With Winstrol

GymChic said:

I started out with 20mg EOD working my way up to 50mg EOD; tapering down the last week.

I gained around 20 lbs.; my muscles really hardened up and my strength went through the roof!

I am so jelous, I wish us guys could gain like that from those doses.

Re: Re: Re: My Experience With Winstrol

GymChic said:
I didn't expect those kind of gains at all! Not sure what Ttokkyo's putting in those Winstrol (winny) tabs?!? :dunno:

exactly.. that is the whole problem with TT products for women... there always is a little something extra in them.. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Experience With Winstrol

GymChic said:
Have you had similar experiences using TT products? It was only after I finished my Winstrol (winny) and my boyfriend posted my cycle progress on a board; that more women came out and said they too had experienced the same kind of gains using TT. The gains were more like those using Dbol than Winstrol?!?

Just curious to know exactly what was in those TT pills??? :confused:

yea.. i posted on the thread Thor mentioned your Winstrol (winny) cycle on over at www.cuttinedgemuscle.com.. he is an active member over there too, you better go sign up :)

anywho.. yes.. both TTokkyo ana Anavar (var) and Winstrol (winny) have DBOL in them which would explain water retention and serious weight/muscle gains... There have been numerous lab tests posted on Anavar (var) ious boards and i believe Dave Palumbo is posting his results this month in his magazine RXMuscle... where he debunks TT products.. they all have a little extra kick LOL

I had a girlfriend that used the ana Anavar (var) and complained about water retention and she had gained 7lbs and was bitching that her favorite pants were too tight lol.. i will admit, i could see her weight and unfortunetly it was not muscle, it was a bit of fat too...

when i ran my Winstrol (winny), i used Denakll stanazolic.. both the tabs and the injectable.. so if you need help with your upcoming Winstrol (winny) cycle, let me know and i will help the best i can...

so in general, i would stay clear of TT Anavar (var) and Winstrol (winny) and stick with either loeffler or denkall.. that way, you know what you are getting.. and if you want to be super careful.. Zambons kick ass!! but are expensive and a bit harder to get than the Mexi stuff...

luv super

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Experience With Winstrol

GymChic said:
Thanks for the info! That was the only TT cycle I had - Gonna try my luck with some Denakll injectable Winstrol (winny) - Hopefully I'll make some good gains without all of the water retention! I've lost most of the water from my TT cycle but there was a week or so I was looking like the "stay puff marshmellow" and it wasn't very pretty! :p

yea.. the stanazolic will do ya well.. my only suggestion is to watch your diet a bit.. well then again depending on your goals.. i was eating too many carbs when on that cycle and my weight was going up too fast and too much.. so find a nice balance and you will get nice and vascular (that came out in like the first week even) not to mention the lbm.. also, watch your joints.. Winstrol (winny) dries them out, so be careful if you are lifting heavy (ie:lunges/squats etc) mine were very achy i was on advil alot... maybe even throw in some deca to counter act the joint pain.. but then you will grow for sure lol.. maybe some glucosimine and condroitine will help too.. it won't hurt ya know :)

otherwise.. best of luck :)

One of my friends is starting her first cycle with Winstrol (winny). Nicole or Supergirl, do you recommend she start with 10mg every day. I noticed that some women take it every other day. I suggested Anavar to her but it seems pretty tough to get right now so she's going to give Winstrol (winny) a try. Any suggestions for use would be helpful. Thanks Ladies.

I would say 10mgs every day.. at that low a dose she shouldnt have any problems with sides-- is this her first cycle?

Nicole said:
I would say 10mgs every day.. at that low a dose she shouldnt have any problems with sides-- is this her first cycle?

Yes, it is her first cycle. They are the 25mg capsules, Stanazolol. I'd be afraid for her to take a full capsule a day, what do u think? split it up? Thanks Nicole, I really appreciate your help, I'm really new when it comes to AS.:kiss:

Fyre said:
Yes, it is her first cycle. They are the 25mg capsules, Stanazolol. I'd be afraid for her to take a full capsule a day, what do u think? split it up? Thanks Nicole, I really appreciate your help, I'm really new when it comes to AS.:kiss:

shit, capsules are a bitch to split.. she needs to buy empty gelcaps to split half her dosage into and then it will probably never be equal, not to mention what spills out and never makes it back in...
25mgs E3D might be the best bet for her with these capsules... If she had the other stan tabs, then a 10mg dosage ED would be ok...

Not for nothing.. i was ONLY doing 10mg a day with tabs and broke out really badly.. so as long as she knows her possible sides and is aware.. Remember.. Winstrol (winny) remains active in the system for about 2 weeks...

best of luck to your friend
Super

Back