women and winstrol

one more thought on splitting them. Could she mix the powder with a little liquid or something? I'm sure it would taste like shit but it would save her the hassle of filling up separate capsules.

Fyre said:
one more thought on splitting them. Could she mix the powder with a little liquid or something? I'm sure it would taste like shit but it would save her the hassle of filling up separate capsules.

hmmmm... would it hold up is my question... it could be mixed with alcohol as it is a carrier, but other liquids... i am gonna have to ask the pros.... i will get back to you on that one.. it is a toughy!!

ok.. should be good to go..
split the capsule into 2 even piles.. dump the one powder pile into a cup with juice and drink... you can recap the other pile or put that into a cup for later...

I mean you can drink Winstrol (winny) injectable, so the powder would be fine too... NO denegration :)

that should help her.. Now getting the piles even is another story :)

Just an update for you on my friend that was asking about the winny.
She's almost a week in to her cycle and she's feeling pretty good. I don't know if it's too early for her to be noticing anything but she said she's feeling strong and very, very, horny!!!!:)
Damn, I'd be doomed if I got any hornier, anavar's not going to do that to me is it? If it does, i'm in big trouble!:69: :doggy: :horny: :D

Re: My Experience With Winstrol

GymChic said:
I just finished an 8 week Winstrol cycle (Ttokkyo 10mg tabs) with great results!

I started out with 20mg EOD working my way up to 50mg EOD; tapering down the last week.

I gained around 20 lbs.; my muscles really hardened up and my strength went through the roof!

I got a few pimples here and there but nothing major; my clit was a little swollen (made sex better) ;) and my joints did dry out some but I didn't have any really "negative" sides!

Everyone has their own experience with Winstrol ... some good and some bad - needless to say I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
Hey Gymchic! My girlfriend has been using the Stanazolol(i think that's right). Anyway, they are the 25mg capsules. She started splitting them, taking half every day. This week she upped it to 25mg because she wasn't feeling much. The thing is, she's taking 25mg every day. Does that seem high cuz I noticed you were doing 25mg every other day. How long did you do the 25mg EOD for before going up to the 50mg? What do you think of her doing 25mg every day as opposed to every other day? Her skin seems fine, she's tanning a lot to help combat pimples. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

A good friend of mine was at 30mg a day of winny- her voice started getting horse and she started breaking out.. have her be very careful...

I did give her shit for upping the dosage too fast! She's one of those people that needs to see things work right away. Hopefully, she took me seriously. thanks Nic!;)

Back