You Wanna See gains (PICS)-watch my Log!

Havent been following along since the beginning but Ive read your thread (just saw it today)...
Comments/Questions:
Looks like you are coming along well and making good progress but seems like you are not happy with the results you are getting. I have read that 12wk test e is the way to go, but split... What were your expectations vs. actual results? Have you thought maybe about trying Eq(should make you eat like a horse, maybe eat a horse)?

Have you found out what is causing the sleeplessness (although I think its pretty common while on any cycle)? Is it the aromasin, dosage or time you administer it?(I will be getting oral aromasin) Melatonin may help, valium works well if you can get it.

Have you experienced any more gyno issues? If so, what seems to work best?

I read that you had a sore shoulder maybe injury... I had a shoulder injury and it bothers me every now and then, hard to sleep on... but found if I hold a pillow like hugging it under my arm, I can sleep fine. Try that.

Oh, have you tried fish oil and/or MSM for your joints? I heard fish oil is good for joints but what goes in must come out... thats why I havent taken it also I have no real reason for it as of now... I take MSM usually daily, or at least gym days (preventative)... The only joint pain I have experienced is elbow, when I over worked my triceps (hasnt occurred recently, been taking MSM since last time that happened tho)...

Do you think mixing and matching your gear is causing any of the problems or lack of performance/satisfaction you are experiencing with them?

I know everyone is different and will experience different conditions and results, but I am interested in your experience because I plan on doing Test E. My biggest worry I suppose is gyno problems arising (who wants that?), sleep problems, suppressed appetite, the normal....

Sorry about the bombardment of questions and such. I just found your thread today so Im just contributing late and consolidating to one post...

Havent been following along since the beginning but Ive read your thread (just saw it today)...
Comments/Questions:
Looks like you are coming along well and making good progress but seems like you are not happy with the results you are getting. I have read that 12wk test e is the way to go, but split... What were your expectations vs. actual results? Have you thought maybe about trying Eq(should make you eat like a horse, maybe eat a horse)?

Have you found out what is causing the sleeplessness (although I think its pretty common while on any cycle)? Is it the aromasin, dosage or time you administer it?(I will be getting oral aromasin) Melatonin may help, valium works well if you can get it.

Have you experienced any more gyno issues? If so, what seems to work best?

I read that you had a sore shoulder maybe injury... I had a shoulder injury and it bothers me every now and then, hard to sleep on... but found if I hold a pillow like hugging it under my arm, I can sleep fine. Try that.

Oh, have you tried fish oil and/or MSM for your joints? I heard fish oil is good for joints but what goes in must come out... thats why I havent taken it also I have no real reason for it as of now... I take MSM usually daily, or at least gym days (preventative)... The only joint pain I have experienced is elbow, when I over worked my triceps (hasnt occurred recently, been taking MSM since last time that happened tho)...

Do you think mixing and matching your gear is causing any of the problems or lack of performance/satisfaction you are experiencing with them?

I know everyone is different and will experience different conditions and results, but I am interested in your experience because I plan on doing Test E. My biggest worry I suppose is gyno problems arising (who wants that?), sleep problems, suppressed appetite, the normal....

Sorry about the bombardment of questions and such. I just found your thread today so Im just contributing late and consolidating to one post...

Loaded- No problem & thanks much for following along with my cycle. I'll try and answer as many of the questions that I can starting from the beginning.

I have done about 3-4 other cycles in the past (all oral) all about half the length of time as this inject cycle and had great results; gaining 15-20+lbs in each cycle during 4-6 week period. I guess my expectations might have been a little high for this cycle ( I expected quicker gains in shorter time, which is the complete opposite of whats going on).

My lethargy and suppressed appetite was caused by the DBOL I'm almost certain (happend a lot worse this time during the cycle). As the DBOL slowly goes away out my system I'm getting better in all aspects. Yes, you are absolutely right about the EQ helping appetite. However, I don't want to mix another compound in until my next cycle (and EQ is on the top of my list).

I'm still having severe problems with sleeping (not falling asleep). However, its got to be due to the time of day I go to the gym (which is LATE 7PM) and my pre workout drinks that I take before hand as well. I don't have another option unfortunately.

I'm not really prone to gyno. However, I do experience some itchy nipples once in a while. Hence, I take Aromasin throughout my cycle EOD to defeat those minor issues. I take a very low dose 6.5-12mg and it works like a charm.

I have not mixed match my gear as of yet. That will be during weeks 12-16 of this current cycle that I will be using a new brand/source of TEST.

If I could change anything it would be the time of day I workout. I KNOW that would help with my sleeping issues especially since I workout for 2 hr at a time most days (so 7-9PM), then go home and eat a big meal and take supplements. You can probably see why I cant fall asleep

As for my shoulder-I HAVE found that trick already with sleeping with a pillow works wonders for my shoulders. I also now take pain meds to help with the inflamation during those days (that helps a lot).

DAY 59 Wednesday

weight is down 207lbs maybe. I need to figure something out. I'm just not eating enough and cant find the powewr to do so...I might need help & have to look for a pill I can take to increase intake. I even tried buying some weed and that didnt do the trick. I don't even smoke weed.....lol

Arms today: Horrible workout. I was really tired and just couldnt wait to go home and sleep. Spent about 45 min. in the gym and said fuck it.

Last edited:
DAY 60 Thursday

I feel like shit today. I have a slight headache and some cold chills. I wonder if this has anything to do with me injecting into a new site on Monday????? Anyways, I'm about to inject into the other theigh in a few minutes. I'll let you know how it goes. My pain is gone from the injection on Monday by the way.

Injection went smooth in the left theigh (no pain). I noticed the higher up on the theigh that I go the less painful..However, I'm going to guess there will be some pain a few hours from now since it is virgin tissue that I stuck into....lol My headache is getting worse as the days progresses. I'm get find some Asprin and see if that helps.

Last edited:
DAYS 61-75 FRIDAY.

I have been sick and lots of stress at work. I have lost weight and motivation. I need to get back into the game. I have not lost any strength which is good.

I'll keep you posted on further progress.

PS. Got my NAPS order in a few days ago. Only took a little over a week. I WIll use them again!!!!

Last edited:
DAY 50 Monday

Pinned 359mg TEST left glute. Very Smooth

weight 208lbs

GYM: 1hr 30min.
Shoulder day. Did Med-light shoulders. Felt a great burn during my entire workout.

I don't know much about cycles or even how much someone doing a cycle should expect to gain, but isn't a 9lb gain on day 50 a bit low?

Its just I see and hear about all these other guys starting a cycle and gaining about 15lbs by the end of a 6 week cycle.

DAY 93 Tuesday

Ok- I hit a new high for myself with Deadlift last night 435lbs. When I started this cycle all I could do was like 365lbs or so. There have been a few complications with this cycle but the biggest one is the eating factor (I just have no appetite). Which is something that the TEST I'm assuming has caused. At least I know now for future cycles and I can combat it with GHR-2/6 (which will increase my appetite).

I will be starting my Oral Tren here in the next day or so. Which I know will put me closer to my goal of 230lb. However, I don't see me achieving this goal to be realistic. So, I will create a new goal for 216lbs by end of cycle in a month (which is achievable from past orals that I have taken).

I must admit-even though my weight is not where I would like it to be-I am stronger than ever before. My deadlift has increased, my incline & bench with dumbbells has increased (I can throw up 130lbs now & thats on mid incline bench and hit that a few times w/o a spotter). One of my goals was to work on my biceps which were not very defined. They have become more defined along with my tri's and now I can DB curl 65lbs for 10 rep sets and 70lbs 2-3 times with decent form (I started about 50's being my max with 6-10 reps). Another goal has been my legs to get them more defined and stronger. I have achieved that remarkably. My quads are now around 28" around. I have been squating a over 500lbs 3-6 times on rack not smith. My quads have got more defined and will look very good once I start to cut. My hams & calves are looking very good as well. My calves have grown and I'm starting to see the individual muscles on the upper parts.

So in essance, my first injectable experience has been a wild ride thus far with some ups & downs some misses and gains. I'm not sure how much the TEST actual has helped or if I could have got stronger nantually. Overall, I'm happy and will continue to to do my best to get to my overall goal (to compete in my first competition within a year).

Another thing that I would have done differently is either combined another compound all the way through the cycle (something mild like decca). And I would have used either Sust or prop as my BASE rather than straight Cyp.

I have been planning my next cycle already. I have my SUST 350 (4 bottles) & I have my Decca. I will either be kickstarting it with DBOL again or Oral Tren (depends on how I like the oral Tren here in the next couple of days). So, I will be using Sustanon (sust), decca, an oral for kick & End- for 16 weeks again. I don't know on the dosages thus far. Probably sticking with 700mg for the TEST (which I have been using) and around 400mg for the Decca.

Last edited:
Days 94-96 Friday
Took 500mcg Oral Tren 2nd day

Weight 210lbs

GYM 1hr 45min.
Workout: Tri's. DB Extensions 35lbs 10-15's, 40lbs, 45lbs, 50lbs. SkullCrushers with DB 30lbs, 35lbs, 30lbs. SkullCrushers with straight bar. 10x's, 50lbs, 60lbs, 70lbs, 80lbs 90lbs.

Rope Pull down 3 sets 10-15reps. Sitting Tri Extensions 4 sets. Single Handed tri pull down 4 sets.

Last edited:
Sanders, any more progress pics? About a month ago you said you were gonna post, but never did, just curious to SEE the results.

DAYS 61-75 FRIDAY.

I have been sick and lots of stress at work. I have lost weight and motivation. I need to get back into the game. I have not lost any strength which is good.

I'll keep you posted on further progress.

PS. Got my NAPS order in a few days ago. Only took a little over a week. I WIll use them again!!!!

Hell yeah brother. It shocks me that some people says it take more than 3-4 weeks with naps. I have my gear VERY quick

Snigg and Juiced take it to the convo lounge Barry has a good informative log going lets not ruin it by turning this into a personal battleground for you two.

On an actually relevant issue, very nice progress Barry. Any pics of the wheels?

Day 97 Saturday

3rd day on Tren

Got my second order of Naps in (took again 8 business days-very happy with them). I also got in my GHRP-6 from Southern Research to help out with my appetite (however, I didn't know that I needed to mix it, so im waiting on some BW I ordered from RUI should be in by Tuesday so I'll start it then).

Last edited:
Day 98 Sunday

4th day on Tren.

Starting so notice some strength increase. I through up 120lbs DB incline with no prob without spotter towards the end of my workout; reped about 10x's and still had some left in me. My gym only goes up to 130 DB so next week I'll throw those up and see what happens.

I think the TREN is increasing my appetite on its own. I have been more hungry then usual while on this cycle.

Last edited:
HumDid & Numba- Yeah, I'll throw in some pictures tomorrow night of my biceps and legs since I believe those two muscles have had some progress since the last pics.

Yesterday was my leg workout and I can def. tell that I have had a strength increase. Usually what I do with 2 legs I busted out with 1 on the leg extensions (exagerating a little but close...lol).

Day 99 Monday

5th day on Tren

Had a good chest workout today. I threw up the 130lb DB Incline a few times with a spotter towards the end of my workout. However, I was feeling very sore by the end and I should have skipped the last set due to some muscle strain I was feelings in my shoulder. I will have to take a few days off and go easy to make sure it heals quickly.

Strength is still pass expectations at this point. I will post some pictures later Tuesday night like I mentioned.

Last edited:
Day 100 Tuesday

6th day on Tren

Here are some pics that I promised. I will post so leg pics tomorrow around the same time.

Back