37 Years Old: to Juice or not Juice

steve169872

37 Years old
5'10"
212lbs
18-22% Bodyfat(guessing)
Taken HGH on and off past two years.
I work out 5-6 days a week
Practice Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 3-4 times a week on top of that.

Looking to do a Test Only cycle 300-600mg week for 12 weeks.

Im bit worried about the bounce back this time around, has been almost 2 years since I have touched anything and had a bad experinece with DECA last cycle.
I have all the required post cycle therapy (pct) etc ready to go. I have done total of about 4 cycles since my mid 20's. Anxious to do another

Im thinking of having 3J help me with my diet and get me on track.

But question still remains...to Juice or not Juice, i mentally feel ready for it. But i still want to have another child and bit concerned. Maybe just Peptides?

Love the boards and the advise, Thanks

No sir! actually did Deca with Test. 600Test and 300 Deca or so if my memory serves right. It was bad out the gate almost and cut the Deca out early.

I have learned my lesson.

But still Peptides?

Test only? recovery still should be good if im thinking correctly.

37 Years old
5'10"
212lbs
18-22% Bodyfat(guessing)
Taken HGH on and off past two years.
I work out 5-6 days a week
Practice Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 3-4 times a week on top of that.

Looking to do a Test Only cycle 300-600mg week for 12 weeks.

Im bit worried about the bounce back this time around, has been almost 2 years since I have touched anything and had a bad experinece with DECA last cycle.
I have all the required post cycle therapy (pct) etc ready to go. I have done total of about 4 cycles since my mid 20's. Anxious to do another

Im thinking of having 3J help me with my diet and get me on track.

But question still remains...to Juice or not Juice, i mentally feel ready for it. But i still want to have another child and bit concerned. Maybe just Peptides?

Love the boards and the advise, Thanks

A few things BF is pretty high to start with, but for me Test is something your body naturaly produces so to inhance is not an issue. As far as kids go spurm count is what matters not how low/high your test levels are.

The fact that you are asking should or should not is a red flag for me!

Your bf is high, and considering your training your diet must be off... I would look into diet section, lower bf to at least 15% and than do a test only cycle... With a proper pct you will be just fine..
And test cycle will not influence your ability to have more kids...

Last edited:
What's your goal for your cycle? I train Muay Thai and BJJ, I mainly did my first cycle for the decreased recovery time. I slowly starting taking away lifting days because my recovery time was getting worse. When I was on cycle, I did more lifting than my martial arts though. My focus on recovery turned to more of a muscle gain focus.

u say deca didn't work well for u last time, but u cut it out early... deca takes longer than most compounds to kick in and do anything, usually 5-6 wks from the get-go.

a test-only cycle of 500-600mg per week for 12-15 wks would be a good way to go... keep your diet in check, keep training hard and u'll get your bf% down under 15... and will like how your body starts to change

37 is a great age to kick your fitness into high-gear, as muscle maturity is nearing it's peak... I'm 38 and in the best shape of my life

enjoy the ride

I haven't had my body fat % checked. Im attaching a photo, maybe you can give me an idea of % you think I'm at. I always just assume.

1st-Thanks for the serious replies.

Kamikaze- Main goal is go get BF down and keep my weight about the same. I do weights 5-6 times a week(day 6 mainly just hit few spots i need more work on) and my BJJ i do 3-4 times a week. (usually more 3x than 4)

PCT- Clomid, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during. i have Nolv ready to go as well as Aromatase inhibitor (AI).

In past Clomid did trick mainly.

Thanks CHINA WALL-Im 37 and feel like a kid still, but do want more children.

agreed 15-17% in my book

man i hope to be that lean someday soon 3J.....im afraid i'll never make it lol,but you and I are still gonna do this,i promise

OP i just finished a test/deca cycle a little over a month ago,and im 22-24% BF and i had awesome gains,lot of it water i know,but i used a shit ton of aromasin and no salt,and Im 45 fixin to be 46,i didnt start until i was 41 so 37,you are still a younging lol......a test only would be perfect for you,and i agree with 3J YOU ARE IN THE 15-17% Bf range

Last time i tested my BF was told 20's, thats been some time ago but haven't changed much.

Damn belly fat doesn't melt like it use too.

Im pumped to get my diet started with 3J.

GH may been weak, been off for while. Stayed bout same. Diet isnt bad. Starting new diet soon w 3J.

Ran different iu amounts 3-5 mainly, did have side effects

I went on Test pretty much full time when I turned 39. Never regretted the choice and even had a son while on. LOL!

You should do the simple test only cycle. You look good for your age brother! Your getting into your 40s soon(don't wanna make you feel old) and your test levels are now slowly starting to decline though. This is why supplementing with test never hurts especially since its forgiving to your hpta.

My first cycle was at 42 and I would everything the same over again. I talked juice for 25 years before my first pin.

I was accused of juicing when I was19 so I figured I didn't need it.

Back