arm growth.....................

Want big arms?

Eat big.
Train hard.
Sleep well.
Have hormone optimization.

And most importantly...?

Be fucking patient and willing to change if things AREN'T happening. How many guys you folks see running around with 24" biceps, but a 38" chest?

Popeye had forearms, so he doesn't count. ;)

The only folks I ever see that clearly focus on one area for "success" are dudes that are HYOOOOGEEE up top, but have toothpicks for legs. I guess training upper body EOD does the trick for them, at least till they get pushed over and can't get back up like a tortoise. :p

My .02c :)

Oh and guys: Ben has a HUGE valid point. It doesn't matter what gear you're on; if you're not putting the right food in the body, NOTHING is going to happen. I've seen this first hand, and I'm sure many others have. So while AAS DOES work, it's still not able to tell your body that it doesn't need adequate nutrients/stimulation/rest to use the environment from the AAS. :wiggle:

Want big arms?

Eat big.
Train hard.
Sleep well.
Have hormone optimization.

And most importantly...?

Be fucking patient and willing to change if things AREN'T happening. How many guys you folks see running around with 24" biceps, but a 38" chest?

Popeye had forearms, so he doesn't count. ;)

The only folks I ever see that clearly focus on one area for "success" are dudes that are HYOOOOGEEE up top, but have toothpicks for legs. I guess training upper body EOD does the trick for them, at least till they get pushed over and can't get back up like a tortoise. :p

My .02c :)

Oh and guys: Ben has a HUGE valid point. It doesn't matter what gear you're on; if you're not putting the right food in the body, NOTHING is going to happen. I've seen this first hand, and I'm sure many others have. So while AAS DOES work, it's still not able to tell your body that it doesn't need adequate nutrients/stimulation/rest to use the environment from the AAS. :wiggle:

Lil off topic but when u say 38inch chest is that over the arms and shoulders? Just curiius cuz im like 60 something inches around shoulders and chest i barely fit through doorways lol i wish

Really!?

So you have to run Tren for huge arms now?

I've heard it all!

Yea bigbenn, I'm with you. We all say hey it's your diet, it's your training regimen etc... Steroids only help what you do. The body is amazing as it gets used to handle what we do as we lift heavier weight.

Obviously if and when we meet a plateau the strategy is to catch your body in a position where the size of the muscle is failing the task. Most important is that we have a routine different to confuse the muscle , as we call it, changing our routine so the muscle has to change, grow, to be able to keep up with the demand. Ok, right guys the basic concept as we all know to well. I'm NOT saying anything new......

So we can use different compounds to complement our work but really more compounds is not the answer. Pick your stack, keep it simple for your body to decipher and do something different.

Your question is where it's at and I believe it was what exercise to do because your body is not reacting anymore, or very slowly. If it's Tren your body reacts well to then so be it. But to think that's the trick, I don't think so. For someone another compound or two (2). Now back to basics, Simple Simon says DIET, Routine ( exercises, super sets, blasting, giant sets, shocking ) and then good strategic rest.

Matt you have been at it for a long time and you have many suggestions as to exercises that you also know. Do ones you don't like because they will shock and make you work. We sometimes don't do some exercises because they are hard or awkward but the guy next to you is getting through them and doing good. Try that if you have some weaker exercises...shock them Good luck

PS: look at my post about training back to back days and four day arm weeks.

Last edited:
You don't understand, I'm not saying you don't have to add overall lean body mass to add size to your arms, I'm simply debunking the comment above that you have to add 12-15lbs of mass to gain an inch. Because that statement quite simply is NOT true.

Just like the other statement above saying you have to take Tren to get big arms.

Come on guys. Why make these statements and come up with these facts, if they aren't true??

I gained an inch on my arms NOT using Tren and NOT putting on 12-15lbs of mass.

Ergo: both statements are total rubbish.

I will also stress, the inch on my arms is muscle and not water or fat. I diet appropriately.

I have principles. If I don't know the answer to something, or I don't have the facts. I keep my mouth shut.

That way, any newcomer to training or AAS won't be misguided.

I only speak on stuff that I know to be true. The world is much simpler that way.
Istill say u need to get u a sense of humor homie....;-)

This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Its not a complicated matter. You want your arms to grow? Learn how to train them properly, then train them that way. Get good nutrition and rest.

The reason why most guys' arms dont grow is because of one thing and its not lack of gear or bad nutrition or any of that. Its due to improper training simple as that fellas. Not knowing how to properly engage the muscle and actually use it to move the weight.

I dont thing he lacks sense of humor. I think he, like me, sees a bunch of smelly horseshit flying around and thinks its ridiculous.

nah bro, serious, ive never heard of Big bro Ben laugh at anything on this forum. aand you gotta admit, there has been some funny shit!!!
Reminds me of my basic training drill seargent...he was a mean s.o.b. too tho.. just sayin.

nah bro, serious, ive never heard of Big bro Ben laugh at anything on this forum. aand you gotta admit, there has been some funny shit!!!
Reminds me of my basic training drill seargent...he was a mean s.o.b. too tho.. just sayin.

I know Ben. What is going on is exactly what I stated brother

Last edited:
Lil off topic but when u say 38inch chest is that over the arms and shoulders? Just curiius cuz im like 60 something inches around shoulders and chest i barely fit through doorways lol i wish

Lol, I was pulling a number out of my butt. However, chest measurements should be done under the armpits for an accurate number. There is a guy on instagram that is constantly in the #gymfail that seriously focuses ONLY on shoulders. Blows my mind how anyone can ignore the fact we're designed to grow as a complete machine.

Try training quads and neglect hamstrings, lol - I dares ya. ;)

Oh, that reminds me! Triceps add more to measurements than biceps. So if anyone is constantly curling like a mad man, hoping to see that tape move - you're doing it wrong. :)

Lol, I was pulling a number out of my butt. However, chest measurements should be done under the armpits for an accurate number. There is a guy on instagram that is constantly in the #gymfail that seriously focuses ONLY on shoulders. Blows my mind how anyone can ignore the fact we're designed to grow as a complete machine.

Try training quads and neglect hamstrings, lol - I dares ya. ;)

Oh, that reminds me! Triceps add more to measurements than biceps. So if anyone is constantly curling like a mad man, hoping to see that tape move - you're doing it wrong. :)

What if a girl was to just train her glutes and leave it at that, every day glute day? Foolishness!!!! :p

What if a girl was to just train her glutes and leave it at that, every day glute day? Foolishness!!!! :p

You mean like.....

k2mRW9v.jpg

Ya?

No?

:D

Anybody with less than 18 inches shouldn't even give advice on this topic
you better follow your own advice and stay out of all threads on how to look good or how to not chubby bulk 24-7.

But no kidding, I've heard you spout this shit before and it's strange you wouldn't take advice from a doctor with several PhDs if they don't have big arms.

Next thing you know you will get testicle cancer and refuse treatment from a female doctor because of her gender.

You gotta shock em Matt...im finding out. Push past when ur "done"...u got more. You may not think so. It doesnt take heavy weight at that point either. Pushpast brutha, push past the end. Get 3 more, then 5 more and so on. Break on thru that ceiling. This will cause more fiber recruitment, bringing growth.

Someone's been watching ct on youtube ;-)

Back