Bustin my cherry - First Pics!

David Gilmour said:
Not bad... :yesway:

Your left arm look's smaller then your right..

I got the same problem with me too... (right arm smaller then left)

Looking good and remember to keep that waist looking as good as it is now:)
Try a stationary bike for 20-24 min 3-4 times a week doing sprints uphill on the lifecycle for your legs.Helped me when I started as my squat went from 285 for 10 reps to 315 for 10-12 in less then 8 months clean!!
And I am the 3rd retard with the same problem of haveing 1 arm bigger than the other,15 years and nothing changes no matter how hard I work! :insane2:

We are kinda similar, in age atleast, Your legs are big my man, we'll have to colaborate on some leg workouts.

hmlacrosse said:
We are kinda similar, in age atleast, Your legs are big my man, we'll have to colaborate on some leg workouts.

I started to bike for 20 min on the HILLS profile on the Lifecycle keep rpm at 80-85 and once on hill keep them 100+ and keep rotating.
If you squat max is 300 try doing reps of 20,20,16,12-15,10,
Ex
135 for 20
185 for 20
235 for 20-30
255 for 10-15
Not max but 75% for reps your legs WILL grow!!!
Trust me
I did 235 for 9 reps then paused for 3 sec then did
8 reps 3 sec
7 reps 3 sec
6 reps.............done the most I ever squatted was 365 for 6 reps and that was my 23 set using this routine.
E-mail me and if you like I can get hardgain legs to really grow!

You legs need the most blood so once you legs get these gains the rest of your body does too!

Just hit em hard man. Legs are probably the most fun to work, cuz you can really get in there and go crazy and get creative.

I like going as heavy as you can for around 8 reps on squats, then hit a double dropset - each one till failure. You'd be suprised how much this takes outta you. Then some extensions and curls. Lotsa calf work. My legs are my best body part imo, they just respond well for me so I don't even have to hit them that hard.

outlawtas2 said:
Just hit em hard man. Legs are probably the most fun to work, cuz you can really get in there and go crazy and get creative.

I like going as heavy as you can for around 8 reps on squats, then hit a double dropset - each one till failure. You'd be suprised how much this takes outta you. Then some extensions and curls. Lotsa calf work. My legs are my best body part imo, they just respond well for me so I don't even have to hit them that hard.
I agree about the legs.....you can get crazy and really feel it. My leg days feel like a painful high intensity cardio workout!

Nice pics. :naughty: :wiggle: ....I hope I get a cam soon so I can post too!!

I think im gonna get more serious into leg workouts, which you can clearly see is needed from my pics thread.

Squats and Hack squats are on tap, keeping it in the 3-6 rep range, high two hunneds. I just want thickness like lawz.

Outlaw when u get a chance, PM me or just post up an explanation of that gyno surgery. Check my pics you might be able to see it a bit, but when they are cold its digusting. Most ppl don't notice it, but I fucking can't stand it. Especially working at a waterslide in the summers, it kills me.
Cost?
Pain?
Length of Surgery
end product?

hmlacrosse said:
Outlaw when u get a chance, PM me or just post up an explanation of that gyno surgery. Check my pics you might be able to see it a bit, but when they are cold its digusting. Most ppl don't notice it, but I fucking can't stand it. Especially working at a waterslide in the summers, it kills me.
Cost?
Pain?
Length of Surgery
end product?

Co-signs. I want to know information bout that surgery to. Thinking of getting one as soon as money comes my way. BUGS THE SHIT OUT OF ME.... especially if im going swimming or somethin.

Back