chinese raw materials to make your own geer, any opinions?

Seem as if dude has tourettes then.."thank you Zeek.............thank you Zeek.
I was told about a source (disreetly) on here from a well known and respected individual on this very site. Name I will never spit. At the time, the guy you mentioned WAS NOT even on this site and .. to the best of my knowledge. Then he was. And boy was he. I had no control over what anyone selects as their avatar. Was he a dumbass for this? Yes. Did I approve of it? He never asked for my approval. He did this stupid shit on his on. I was asked one time what kind of work I did by one person...one person only,knowing that it's really none of their business, I said I was a prison guard. So yes, let me be a prison guard, tomorrow a dishwasher @ Red Lobster and the next day probably a plummer.
I notice you keep putting "form" its actually "from". Hope this helps.

I'll accept that as a good answer from you Fedmax.

This is how I knew you were a prison guard. Your handle on here, HELLO? FEDMAX . Either a guard or a convict and you stay online to long to be a con ;)

In the end I didn't give the kid with 6 posts a source but if he sticks around and is a nice guy when he grows up enough to PM I might point him toward an open source raw guy, he would be better off getting a better source from one of the guys in the chem forum but if I'm his only option I'll figure something out. Not your open source raw guy but one of the ones on other sites with flashing banners who beg for clients.

But we do agree that your sacred source is a dip shit. He needs protecting from himself since I've seen him doing the same crap on other boards. His raws are also not the best quality just FYI. I know this because I keep up on who is good and not. That is a big advantage of having no life, I know the good and bad on all the sources.

Anyway you are not a bad guy but when you look at your actions and considering your own source. It is all rather silly

Last edited:
You've never heard that before? lol idk, basically using her mouth like a vag/ahole, hence the usage of the word skull.

I've heard of it but had no idea what it was lol. I am going to ask my gf if I can skull fuck her tonight. You can have the brunette in the picture.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! well done Georgia! The next time The Dawg bans someone I am sitting out and letting you run that skit!

LOL. We'll both run one! Have different stories to the same scenario. Nice avi btw where did you get it officer? lol

At the time I started this account, I was in the process of getting a job with Fedex (one to many speeding tickets) and not wanting to put that as a user name I put "max" on the end. I do hear guards make really good money though...but not for me. I have spent my whole life avoiding jail/ prison and to turn around and be in one working or not would be stupid I think. If I did ever use this guy you speak of (no paper trail) it would have been my last after the that avi went up.

I was going to let this die

BUT

What are you talking about? you were posting blood work results on the same damn thread where Wen was trying to pimp his raws. Here refresh your memory!

Page 2 of the thread

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/606079-how-know-you-buying-trusted-source-2.html

They deleted the sources posts but the guys giving him mad props, well our posts are still there and tell the story of what went on that night :)

Interesting that the two guys giving the source mad props out in the open are the same two guys yelling about cops and feds in this thread now.

things that make you go hmmmmmmm

You clearly posted labs stating they were from using his products. all one has to do is read your posts on page 2 of that thread man. Read it yourself and man up and admit being wrong and doing stupid shit! and then you call me a snitch and a fed when i did nothing compared to what you did. You owe me an apology also

These are your words...post #27 in that thread I linked

"Edwin your picture is worth a thousand words by itself!!

This is when you'll know that your source is G2G"
Attached Thumbnails

This is where you attatched your blood work!

More of your own words!

"the product should speak for itself and where there's grade A+ product...there's someone that will vouch for it."

And here is the cherry on the fuckin cake Fedmax!!!!!

I just emailed edwin and asked for alist and refrences and guess what..... YOU SIR are one of his top refrences LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Tell you what you POS!!! talk crap about me all you like but talk shit about DADAWG and you are gone!

Cya scum sucker

I exposed your ass and you are a chump!! and you are are about to get attacked by a rottweiler, I sense it :)

Listen idiot, you are the one who brought DADAWG into this. I haven't even PM'd him about it.

Just look at my links. You got owned boy! Now go crawl back under your rock.

The link with the evidence

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/606079-how-know-you-buying-trusted-source-2.html

Gets interesting starting on page 2 post #27

get his dick out of your mouth and be a man

These are your words...post #27 in that thread I linked

"Edwin your picture is worth a thousand words by itself!!

This is when you'll know that your source is G2G"
Attached Thumbnails

This is where you attatched your blood work!

More of your own words!

"the product should speak for itself and where there's grade A+ product...there's someone that will vouch for it."

And here is the cherry on the fuckin cake Fedmax!!!!!

I just emailed edwin and asked for alist and refrences and guess what..... YOU SIR are one of his top refrences LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen idiot, you are the one who brought DADAWG into this. I haven't even PM'd him about it.

i tried talking to him because his post was reported to all mods and it wasnt by you zeek .
check it out

ME
i dont have the time or patience to argue with you so i wil make it plain . stop the drama now or go somewhere else , its that simple . its not a threat its a fact.[/QUOTE]

FEDMINNIEPAD
I will go a better site before I sit hear and let you attempt to try to talk to someone like a little bitch with painless threats. So hit your little ban button as if you have some magical fucking powers. I will simply start a new account on a better site. So suck this dick you little bitch.[/QUOTE]
another 12 year old gone im so sad .

ME
really suck this dick is the best you can come up with and the you call me a bitch . your quite the keyboard cowboy arent you.
i took a shit this morning that was more impressive than you . your a disturbed little man.

im sure i will lose patience and ban him but for now fedmaxxminniepad is here for our amusement .

LOL

I was going to let is slide too DADAWG, then he came out claiming he was only comenting on the guys pics when he was obviously trying to push that source. I had to link the proof and he got his panties all in a wad!

The guy is going insane yelling cops, snitch and what not when he was trying to push a source to newbies just a few months ago on this same board! BUSTED, red handed and owned!

We will get some comedy out of him yet!

Funny thing is he called me out for giving a source to some new guy on here. I NEVER gave that guy a source. I wish that I did so at least there could be something valid behind this stuff tonight.

me
really suck this dick is the best you can come up with and the you call me a bitch . Your quite the keyboard cowboy arent you.
I took a shit this morning that was more impressive than you . Your a disturbed little man.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Just look at my links. You got owned boy! Now go crawl back under your rock.

The link with the evidence

Gets interesting starting on page 2 post #27

Treat people with respect and you will get the same in return.. I don't push sources. I offer advice to help others since March of last year. No one with self respect would take being threatened via email or talked to like a dog.

Lets look at the reality of what went down here tonight.

Some kid says thank you zeek. You then fly off the handle calling me a snitch and a fed for giving the kid a source. Which i DID NOT do.

So i do a little digging on you and look at all the shit I found! You were pushing a source that was banned from here. The dumb shit source was holding 2 kio's of raws. You posted blood work to back up that your source sold good stuff and gave him mad props. That retard source was posting his email in threads here!! That is your source, you are listed as a ref by him! should I post that too? You are a joke! a tool

YET you call me a snitch and a fed for giving someone a source, which i didn't do

Man wtf happened, I thought this was done and get back from the gym and see this. I hate hypocritical people, thats why I brought up that past shit. That dude did a complete 180. Did he forget it was the internet lol.

Seriously though, Georgia did an awsome job laying out a recap of the story with pics.

I thought Georgia did so well that the next The Dawg attacks skit is going to be his!!

Back