chinese raw materials to make your own geer, any opinions?

LMAO.. i love how he deleted all his shit talking posts..

imo saved him from being banned.. he's lucky i didn't see them first before he deleted them (btw mods can see what you have deleted in a post fyi)

ill let our bossman dawg handle this guy.. very amusing though

He really did delete a ton of stuff!

If the guy acts right I don't have a problem but he is still a damn hypocrit! and the proof is in the links ;)

Wow, what an entertainment... I LOLed so much too at Georgia's recap :p

Stop arguing guys, i like you all and i dont want you to get kicked off here.. seriously please stop.
I know who your talking about with the 2kg in his picture
The dude with 2kg that is his own fault if he gets himself in trouble.. dude having a display pic like that is just waiting to get tagged.
but again, If i dont know the person.. i still wouldn't send the person to a source.
What if i sent a cop to a source by mistake? that would be nice of me!

WOW!!! You guys have been busy over little ole me asking for a source that makes themselves openly available to the public that I can trust. Sorry if I'm new, but you gotta start somewhere. I'm probably one of the most genuine and trustworthy people any of you would be so fortunate as to ever have as a friend. But I guess I'll have to make a few thousand posts and then EVERYONE will trust me.

I said "Thank you!" to Zeek because he didn't act like an immature little bitch when I asked a reasonable question like Nitszo did.

I hope this clears things up cause we're wasting post space with this nonsense. If anyone wants to talk like men and not be doochebags then feel free to friend me.

Peace!

Here's how the whole Fedmax/Zeek firestorm started:

Zeek was calmly talking about powders from China...probably cocaine...and like usual Zeek makes a good point.

images

The point ol' Zeek made was SO damn good that a member just HAD to thank him.

date-dinner-funny-sex-text-thank-you-Favim.com-54507.jpg

Someone *Fedmax* had never seen such unprovoked manners before and a hurricane of fury stormed up inside of him causing him to go on the attack!

angryAsianHurricane_940_1046.jpg

Zeek was caught off guard and quickly took to the offensive.

angry_wolf.jpg

3J came in trying to calm everyone down with his marvelous dieting plan.

funny-pictures-kitten-is-disappointed-with-baby-food.jpg

However, after eating the kitten above Zeek's fury only got stronger.

5479331850_70d91821d2.jpg

Georgia tried to come in and help him by flying a flag of truce.

rebel-flag.jpg

It was too late. Zeek charged after Fedmax with such fury and strength that no one could stop him.

WolfKill_DGuyer.jpg

After taking a quick bath and settling down he grabbed a hot chick and road off into the sunset never to return.

Redcap_and_the_evil_wolf___Rotkaepchen_und_der_boese_Wolf_Wallpaper_q6k7j.jpg

I'm glad I'm not in this BS.
On the brighter side of things.... Georgia, that is some funny shit that skit is!!! Rolling laughing I was. Ha ha!!!
Pops, sorry to see your troubles on here and all. Fed I think maybe you misunderstood some things.
I think you guys are good guys and really there is no sense in getting upset over any of this shit.
Anyone of us could be LE that is just the facts. I've seen LE stoop to levels nobody would have thought and at the same time I have spent many a paranoid night worrying over shit that was never to worry about.
It's all a risk and a gamble and also worth every minute.
Personally, I never give out sources.... Besides the only raw sources I know only sell baby powder and baking soda so they aren't any good anyway. LOL

In the end the asshat came and deleted all his posts from this thread but I did happen to quote at least half of the retarded things he said.

The idiot is a prison guard and hence works for law enforcement, yet was the one shouting feds ;) Always the case!

Thanks for clearing things up DC3, Georgia had it pegged from the get go.

Wtf is wrong with you dude? Shut up and go sit in a corner.

@ Fedmax

i didnt have a chance to read the rest of this thread, but i just realized you tried dropping the dime on Zeek in the open forum, after he was trying to help you................you know what i call (or better yet do to) those kind of people?

061009_mole_rat_02.jpg

^^^^ Fedmax caught on camera

Last edited:
^^^ LOL

No Det, some kid thanked me for posting that it wasn't a big deal to help new guys out with sources that post on open source boards.

When the kid thanked me he assumed I gave the kid a source and went off the handle because someone was compromising his sacred sources and would get us all busted ;)

In the end when you get some time check the links I posted to an old thread where him and that retard source that was banned from here were trying to proposition newbies with his service.

That was the first and the last time I get caught up in an internet battle :) waste of time

lol

Im guilty Ive got caught up in my fair share, its addicting.

so what if you did give the kid a source, i will give my source(s) to anyone I please...............

ADMINISTRATOR or Whoever has Control of my Messaging

Why can't I reply to people that have PM'd me? I can't even send anyone a PM. If I'm to be able to use this forum to it's full potential I need these abilities. Personal email me if you need.

Ohhh, thnx 3J! Someone PM'd me saying lets work on your 50 posts but I didn't know I had to make 50 posts to gain the ability to PM back. I was like, why can't I reply to this guy? I have some work to do then, haha! Thnx again!

I'm so tempted to just give you FEDMAX's source ;)

The guy is such a retard I suspect his quality has to suck also is why I won't do you like that. Any source that comes on a site begging for business can't be worth a crap.

Get to 50 posts and get to know the guys. You won't be left out in the cold

I emailed him yesterday for a list and to see his refs and the priceless source has already emailed me back 4 times begging me to make an order. What kind of mickey mouse source is this?

No doubt, hahaha! I appreciate everything you guys can help me with and I'll be posting things that can maybe help other people as well. I'm not an idiot, just from a small place that doesn't have a huge market for this kind of thing. I'm not a forum surfer either. I have looked at a bunch of forums and liked this one best...so this is the only forum I will be found on. Keep in touch and I look forward to reading more of yours and others that are as knowledgable as yourself posts.:beertoast

Exactly! Over misunderstanding "Thanks!". I guess people just aren't supposed to be nice anymore...TRUST NO ONE, LOL!!! But yeah, it was dumb and just a BIG misunderstanding.

I'm so tempted to just give you FEDMAX's source ;)

The guy is such a retard I suspect his quality has to suck also is why I won't do you like that. Any source that comes on a site begging for business can't be worth a crap.

Get to 50 posts and get to know the guys. You won't be left out in the cold

I emailed him yesterday for a list and to see his refs and the priceless source has already emailed me back 4 times begging me to make an order. What kind of mickey mouse source is this?

And if you ask him, he'll send you personal information about his prior customers to "prove" he's legit....lol

Back