chinese raw materials to make your own geer, any opinions?

I bet you would to b/c from the looks of it you really have nothing to lose in life but your computer time (with nearly 2,700 post in 4 MONTHS.. lets not be a keyboard warrior dude. Safe to say I am the good natured guy trying to look out for the community while your source spitting to the FEDS! What was the "thank you" for then buddy?
We have to be lucky everytime, them only once.
Simply math:
2,700/4 months= 675 post/month
675/30 days/month=
23 post a day on the average everyday I MEAN EVERY DAY!
Get a life man. You should spend this time in the weight room instead hooking up the FEDS.. :biggthump

Or maybe I'm a pathetic loser prison guard who is running his mouth to someone who he doesn't have a clue about. Does that ring a bell to you dip shit? do you want me to keep going?

Being a prison guard you might know a thing or two about feds. Keep it up because you are obviously a retard. Maybe I need to email Mr wen and tell him to check you out a bit more :)

No sense in trying to get people to give you a source and keep asking. i asked once and i totally understand why people arent going to rush and tell you or not tell you at all.

especially if you just made a profile and the frist thing you are doing is asking for sources.There is some much stuff to learn on the forum its great

Your a fucking snitch and your working with the boys.

Those are harsh words! You act like you are guarding some secret when your retarded source was here holding two kilo's propositioning newbies.

Take your head out of your ass and relax. I told you and meant it. I don't have raw sources but if i wanted one I could have much better than that clown you use.

Your a fucking snitch and your working with the boys.

how about you quiet down??

i dont like the way your talking to a community vet..

you have a right to your opinion but acting like a douchbag in the process will get you booted..

lets all place nice ok?

enough talk about sources anyways

I'm usually the last one to get worked up over anything too. Getting called out for doing something I didn't is a first for me on here. Oh well :)

Damn y'all need to chill the fuck out. Quit being so fucking paranoid for one thing that the Feds are staking out this place. All Zeek is trying to do is help out fellow members. He's no cop snitch and those 2,000 posts were mostly in the Tit & Ass forum. But besides that he has been constantly giving great advice on this forum to help out other members in there cycle. No cop would be doing that.

Haha. Zeek, I had a funny feeling about you this whole time.. Glad I finally found out your a snitch fed!! :p

Maybe on something like HGH or AAS I might know enough but raws?

Best I could do for someone on raws is tell them to ask someone else.

Threating with the boot is nonsense brother..I am a man just like you.

whats being a man just like me got to do with it??

do men spew out drama over crap like this seriously??

if we are all grown men lets act like it..

or do you wanna go around accusing other people of being snitches??? :confused:

like i said... we will have our disagreements.. lets keep it civil and talk it out.. getting stupid on the board will get you booted sooner or later

Well it's his source to give away. It's his judgement of character. I can easily be a cop and spam my way to 600+ posts and get some sources that I can take down. It all comes down to whether you truly trust another human being on the internet or not.

I believe Zeek has a good judge of character because...well because he trusted me lol.

I am all for helping someone as well (see prior post of mine) but not some with 1 post looking for a source is all I'm saying. Sorry for trying to keep people out of the big house.

Lets talk about this for a second man.

Your source was on this site not long ago propositioning newbies in this very section of the board. In his avatar he was holding 2 kilo's of raws.

What secret are you protecting? if he was here he would be trying to pass his email to the guy with 6 posts. Do you see the lunacy behind your actions?

Forget that you accused me of some nonsense, I don't even care about that now. If your own guy was here doing what he was doing, what are you protecting? seriously. I want an answer on this

have we all settled down?? do i still need to sit here and babysit this argument??

lmao

Answer the "Thank you" first.

I have no idea but lets do some math. His email is not on his profile anywhere and neither is mine. He can't PM me and I can't PM him. So unless I sent him a psychic message and he tanked me for the source then he is thanking for something else, which I can;t answer even after looking through the posts.

have we all settled down?? do i still need to sit here and babysit this argument??

lmao

All good 3J, lets just hope I never end up in his prison or I might never walk the yard :)

I have no idea but lets do some math. His email is not on his profile anywhere and neither is mine. He can't PM me and I can't PM him. So unless I sent him a psychic message and he tanked me for the source then he is thanking for something else, which I can;t answer even after looking through the posts.

All good 3J, lets just hope I never end up in his prison or I might never walk the yard :)

So basically he jumped down your throat because another member thanked you and he had no idea why he thanked you and automatically assumed it was because you are a snitch and a cop and a homo that has no life and that you have no balls and you hate this forum?!??!

*gasps for air*

Eh?

Back