damn doctor

house1

Community Veteran
i feel like absolute shit. my doctors office is closed today so i go to the er.

the doc comes in and looks at me takes a throat culture walks out and comes right back in.

here comes the fucking lecture. i knew it was coming. he could not help himself. steriods do this and that and you should not be taking them. he was two steps away from me ripping his fucking head off.
i am sick which turns out to be streph throat and he felt the need to lecture me about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use .:mad:

what else pissed me off was i was stereotyped because of my fucking size. he didnt ask if i used he just assumed that i do. fucking asshole

Last edited:
projection, he just assumed because of my size. he did not want to listen to anything i tried to say.
so i sat there quietly because if i didnt there would have been no turning back. it would have taken a month to get my steeltoe boot out of his ass

could be worse, he could of assumed there was no way you've done steroids cause you are to small?

I hate Dr's we represent every one that picked on them throught high school, college.
Kill em all!

I get lectured all the time every Dr I see and I deny doing aas.

That's pathetic. When you are sick, the last thing you want is a lecture from a complete stranger.

i know what you are saying bro. i hope the infection dosnt effect your training to much, and that you get well soon.

T man

OK guys, now before you go bashing all doctors, please remember that we have at least 3 very knowledgable MDs that post here.

Swale, DRveejay11 & buffdoc

and IMO we are very privileged to have them here. :D

The doc was only regurgitating what he was taught so you can't blame him too much. But fuck him for his assumption that you are juicing.

yeah I got that too when my doc was listening to my lungs (Bronchitis) so I had to take my shirt off. "Of course i don't , its creatine"

StoneColdNTO said:
OK guys, now before you go bashing all doctors, please remember that we have at least 3 very knowledgable MDs that post here.

Swale, DRveejay11 & buffdoc

and IMO we are very privileged to have them here. :D

About 70% of Docs will give you a lecture. We are not bashing all of them bro. Some of them should think before they open their mouth.
When I go to see my Doc, I never tell him how fat he is and he should change his diet. We pay them for their help and not lectures.

ask them if they presribe themselves pain killers and what kinds.
I got partial tear of rotator cuff muscle and slipped disk and get Celebrex for 168.00 a month!

whoohooo strong shit, lol!

There lucky they don't have to be around my irritable pain ridden ass all day.

took 200mgs a day 2 months and did nothing for pain.

jyzza said:
About 70% of Docs will give you a lecture. We are not bashing all of them bro. Some of them should think before they open their mouth.
When I go to see my Doc, I never tell him how fat he is and he should change his diet. We pay them for their help and not lectures.

lol my doctor also is fat and a risk for heart disease.
Good way to turn it around analize them first. lol

Back