Dbol Only Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
TERESKAN said:
slow down sprt no need to be so aggresive towards gamecunt. take 20mg nolva for that aggression!
LOL ... I must have missed this. LOL, hahahaha ... "Take 20mg Nolva and call me in the morning." Nice ...

Hey wait a minute ... where did Wolvy go? He hasn't posted in a while. I wonder what happened? Where are you Wolvy? Give us an update. I'm dying to hear what new observations you come up with next.

I'm out of here guys ... have fun.
Sprt

SprtNVolcoM said:
LOL ... I must have missed this. LOL, hahahaha ... "Take 20mg Nolva and call me in the morning." Nice ...

Hey wait a minute ... where did Wolvy go? He hasn't posted in a while. I wonder what happened? Where are you Wolvy? Give us an update. I'm dying to hear what new observations you come up with next.

I'm out of here guys ... have fun.
Sprt

Got "roid rage" and killed his family. Forgot his nolva. Now he's locked up in San Quentin.

bleachcola said:
Got "roid rage" and killed his family. Forgot his nolva. Now he's locked up in San Quentin.
This thread made me laugh so hard! I needed 40mgs of nolva just to calm down.

lol, no seriously ... where did he go? He went from posting daily updates to being absent now since the 23rd. I want to know what happened with his nose bleeds and Nolva treatments.

Come on Wolvy ... it's been five days since we've heard from you. You can't hold out on us like this. lol! Update us!

Sprt :jump:

yeah it's funny reading his log but it's sad to think how many people use gear like this. they get shitty results along with a nice case of gyno (and sometimes with other sides), then turn around and label gear poison. it's the clowns who ruin it for the guys who use smart and responsible. the part that kills me in this case is that he made the effort to jump online and do research. he gets top notch advice and completely blows it off. it's wonderful to be young and dumb.

MPPM said:
yeah it's funny reading his log but it's sad to think how many people use gear like this. they get shitty results along with a nice case of gyno (and sometimes with other sides), then turn around and label gear poison. it's the clowns who ruin it for the guys who use smart and responsible. the part that kills me in this case is that he made the effort to jump online and do research. he gets top notch advice and completely blows it off. it's wonderful to be young and dumb.
First, he's 30 (lol) ... but apparently still dumb. Secondly, I couldn't agree with you more. This is a perfect example of why research/homework as well as a general understanding and knowledge of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is absolutely necessary. Wolv made a very uneducated and irrational decision when choosing this cycle, but his biggest mistake (as you pointed out) was that he refused to listen to the advice he was given. As if no one here, vets and mods alike, know nothing about what they preach. It's all science backed by a little trial and error; yet people still insist on learning the hard way.

It's a shame, but his pride refuses to make realize,
Sprt

Hey, I think I got screwed over. I don't think this Stallion Labs Dbol is real. Its been almost two weeks. I have yet to blowup.

The pill is blue. But if my finger is wet the blue comes off like a smudge on my finger. And if I press down on it with my thumb it breaks. Its a tiny blue pill. Is it suppose to break even though its vet product?

reality check

WolverineX1 said:
No this is not a joke,,,,,,I am on a DBOL only cycle. And I know its serious shit. Its a choice, and with you vets help hopefully I will run the cycle as correctly as possible. Thanks for the support.

not a joke? this is comic gold

everyone from novice to vet has given you the same sound advice. but yet you refuse to listen. I don't know how your thought process came to be on gear and training but it's way off. you're 5'10" 135lbs. take all the drugs you want, 50mg, 100mg, real, fake, makes no difference. you're diet and training are off. your goal of 175 is acheiveable minus any drug. until you realize this you're doing nothing but wasting your time and risking your health.

If you get stressed out over buying fake dbol, take 20mgs of nolva, it will calm you down and help the bloat.

as posted before, real or fake, it doesn't really matter. maybe if you drink them with some novla the chemical reaction of the bonded drugs will make then synergize and work better.

WolverineX1 said:
Hey, I think I got screwed over. I don't think this Stallion Labs Dbol is real. Its been almost two weeks. I have yet to blowup.

The pill is blue. But if my finger is wet the blue comes off like a smudge on my finger. And if I press down on it with my thumb it breaks. Its a tiny blue pill. Is it suppose to break even though its vet product?

cemtex will make you blow up :afro:

I honestly can believe what I'm reading ...
Is the DBL fake because it breaks? WTF? That question doesn't even deserve an answer. For some reason, though, I'm having trouble resisting.

Self control ... self control ... self control!! :wallbash:

If you can't tell by now (what ... 2wk) if your DBL is real or fake you should not even be here. Seriously ... just go. It's for your own good my friend. You need to be at BBing.com in the newbie training & diet sections.

I'm sorry guys ... I just can't take it anymore. I'm removing myself from this thread. You wont see me back her again. I promise. Best of luck to all those who stick around.

Sprt

WolverineX1 said:
so can the pills break in half if you press down on them? I read on other forums they shouldn't break if they are real.

Maybe the dbol has made you so strong that crushing a pill is easy for you ? :spank:

Tommorrow will be 2 weeks on this Stallion Labs crap. This past week it was hard for me to keep 6 meals (more like 3-4) due to double shifts at work. Water intake was low too, not up to a gallon, maybe 9 glasses. I up the dose to 40mg this 2nd week. Some exercises I see increase in weight, but my bench has been the same.

I'm not blowing up with that much water retention as I'd thought. I am bigger/fuller in past two weeks, kinda like same results I'd get if I did a 4-6 weeks creatine cycle. That is why I think this Stallion Lab Dbol is either fake or is underdosed. The pill has a horse imprinted on it. I read on a forum that real DBOL don't break when you press on it. So when I was concerned I tried that test. So please don't attack me for asking. I can send the link of that post if you guys would like.

A buddy of mine is on same Stallion DBOL too, but he's skinny and he's gaining a little muscle. So I'm just concern. I told him the muscle increase may due to our change in diet and working harder at gym since we think we are taking real dbol and pushing harder. But he swore the source is legit.

I apologize if I've pissed a few of you guys off. I am not joking. I did decide to go DBOL only. I know its bad, but thats what I got my hands on. But now after two weeks, i'm not sure.

As for the NOVa, I didn;t mean to imply that I took the Nova and it changed anything. I was taking nova cause some say it helps with bloat during cycle. That one day I forgot to to take it with my morning dose. I wasn't feeling well, so got scared. I took the nova. Later that day I felt calmer, meaning I wasn't BUGGING out over taking the DBOL. I was just logging my daily intakes.

Thanks for all your patience with me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back