Infection's First Cycle

Legs today! It was a great workout. I was really pumped up after squating, and when I went to do leg extensions, this fucking dad was using it with his 2 kids that were maybe 9 or 10 years old. I was like, wtf are you doing? I almost went crazy, but I kept cool because I didn't want to get kicked out mid workout.

There were 2 of the hottest girls I have ever seen in my life walking on the track that goes around the lifting floor. I kept losing focus, and I was tempted to go talk to them but they disappeared before I finished my workout and I lost my opportunity. I left the gym and went to the tanning salon, but they were closed! I was so mad. Three strikes, and I am out. No pussy for me tonight.

I am getting some pretty crazy dreams, and they are quite vivid. I can only assume they are from the high test because I have never had vivid dreams before.

Tomorrow is chest/tris/traps. Love it! Can't wait!

Oh BONUS MOMENT! So I am starting to tan a little just to add some color to my lifeless skin, and I went into this salon today and the chick working the desk was probably 17 or 18, and was a definite 10. Tomorrow or Sunday if she is working I will see if I can get her number and hopefully she will be dtf. Winning.

just remember...never go ass to mouth.

good luck with the cycle boss. following for sure.

I can tell that test is really kicking In for you! My wife knows she is going to get wore out when I am on cycle!

I hear ya on the vivid dreams infection! Last night i had a dream a friend and I met kimbo. We were at some run down shopping center and we saw him walk by.... after talking to my buddy he then screamed his name and here comes kimbo walking back from the distance..... he starts shaking hands with us acting like were bro's. Very wierd dream as i havent watched any fights or anything in a long time, i have no idea where that came from. After i thought of that dream I watched a bunch of street fights online today and got all fired up before i went down to the basement to lift!!

I actually enjoy the dreams, ive had alot of them since i started my cycle.

You should try and get a pic of the chick from the salon... and post it on here! lol

I can tell that test is really kicking In for you! My wife knows she is going to get wore out when I am on cycle!

Haha, dude I am horny as fuck right now. It doesn't help that at school it's yoga pants season and tons of fresh ass is walking around. Add test on top of that, and it's game time.
:dance2:

I hear ya on the vivid dreams infection! Last night i had a dream a friend and I met kimbo. We were at some run down shopping center and we saw him walk by.... after talking to my buddy he then screamed his name and here comes kimbo walking back from the distance..... he starts shaking hands with us acting like were bro's. Very wierd dream as i havent watched any fights or anything in a long time, i have no idea where that came from. After i thought of that dream I watched a bunch of street fights online today and got all fired up before i went down to the basement to lift!!

I actually enjoy the dreams, ive had alot of them since i started my cycle.

You should try and get a pic of the chick from the salon... and post it on here! lol

Haha yeah the dreams are crazy. As long as they don't wake me up and mess up my sleeping, I don't mind.

As for the salon chick, I am going tomorrow so hopefully I can get her number or take a pic with her! hahaha

Haha, dude I am horny as fuck right now. It doesn't help that at school it's yoga pants season and tons of fresh ass is walking around. Add test on top of that, and it's game time.
:dance2:

I feel you, i skip workouts every now and then so i can get it in haha. You think your libido is high now wait till you try a gram of test haha. Im like Ron Jeremy here.

I feel you, i skip workouts every now and then so i can get it in haha. You think your libido is high now wait till you try a gram of test haha. Im like Ron Jeremy here.

Dude, I am ready to plow through anything right now. I am awaiting a reply right now to go see an old friend. I am going to try my new pick up line. It goes like this: "Wanna make out?" And you just hope to god she is feelin' it.

I pounded through chest/traps/tris today. I switched over to flat bench to start, then moved to incline dumbbells. I have been starting with incline dumbbells for a long time and I thought it was time to switch it up. I goto the gym during the busiest time, that way I don't have to goto the grocery store to get my fix of MILFs. Plenty of them in spandex in the aerobic classes today. Win.

Tomorrow is back and biceps. Double win.

More to come.

Dude, I am ready to plow through anything right now. I am awaiting a reply right now to go see an old friend. I am going to try my new pick up line. It goes like this: "Wanna make out?" And you just hope to god she is feelin' it.

I pounded through chest/traps/tris today. I switched over to flat bench to start, then moved to incline dumbbells. I have been starting with incline dumbbells for a long time and I thought it was time to switch it up. I goto the gym during the busiest time, that way I don't have to goto the grocery store to get my fix of MILFs. Plenty of them in spandex in the aerobic classes today. Win.

Tomorrow is back and biceps. Double win.

More to come.

you're hilarous man, im just now going to my quad session at 2 am cus my ex came over lmao

you're hilarous man, im just now going to my quad session at 2 am cus my ex came over lmao

Haha, thanks. Dude, excellent work crushing the ex! I hope the quad session didn't suffer from being too exhausted.

I am headed to the gym in about 30 minutes to do back and biceps. I pinned this morning too. Good shit.

I am starting to bloat and I am using 0.5 aromasin eod, so I am going to continue that, and add 0.25 letro every other day for a week and see if I de-bloat.

Chick update later on.

So the hot chick from the tanning salon was not there again! I keep going when she is not working. Kinda pissing me off, because I always go after my workout when I am pumped and full of raging emotions, and tonight I almost killed the overly-tan ugly girl working bc I was mad!

Back workout was great. I did get this one girls phone number, so tonight we are gonna hang out. She doesn't know it yet, but she is going to s my d. :bj:

I just took 0.25mL letro, so we will see how the bloating issue goes over the next several days. Oh yeah, the vials of test that I have are majorly short, so good thing I have some coming from Mr. Pinn. I might pin my quads on Thursday when the Pinnacle goodies arrive. I kinda want to try other spots, and not just use my glutes.

Anyways, time to go shave my balls for tonight. Later homies.

Anyways, time to go shave my balls for tonight. Later homies.

Hahah...

I enjoy doing quads... well.. its the only place ive tried. I get a little PIP for a day or so but its not bad. You seem to be handling the injections like a beast though, i was a bit scared the first couple shots!

Booty action, win. Getting back at a decent time to not miss a meal, double win!

Tomorrow is shoulder day, the best day of the workout week! I need to make sure I don't mess up my nutrition and sleep prior to the fun. Workout comes first, ladies come second.

I don't think I will be able to tan tomorrow because I am getting fried like an albino on the sun tanning all the time, trying to find the hot chick who works there. How cool would it be if I just went to the salon to see if she was there merely to get her number... haha

I am no longer sick, which is nice. A little sniffle here and there, but feeling great.

I hope you are all enjoying the start to the new year. Anyone have anything crazy planned? Big goals or adventures? I am forever on the pussy quest if that counts.

Oh, and TrophyBuck, I didn't think I would be okay with the needles at first, because I never have done well with them. But, I just manned up, and really enjoyed the rush. I frickin love it now.

Last edited:
Hahaha it was a great workout, i got my easy cardio in first lmfao. I have a feeling you will be crazy if you ever try tren one day.

Hahaha it was a great workout, i got my easy cardio in first lmfao. I have a feeling you will be crazy if you ever try tren one day.

Tren is on the short list for me. I can't wait. ...and cheque drops

Yesterday's delt workout was amazing. I tried a couple new workouts that I got from Phil Health's program, and they are probably going into my regular rotation. I am really focusing on my rear delts right now to keep them proportioned with my front delt which is much larger. My 2 focuses actually are my rear delts and traps. I am pretty sure they will grow plenty during the next several months.

Today is leg day! Time to go lift some fucking weights! yeah budday!

Ya i feel you on front delt ! mine are over grown ha. from my powerlifting background. So i dont event isolate them anymore. Whatever work they get on should press and chest movements all they get worked. I tend to focuse on my laterals more than anything tho. I love the wide/thick side delt look.

Back