My Before and After

Update. Ok totally frustrated. I an natural now well just tried some Epi. My diet has been very clean and calories have been under 2500 a day. about 250grms of protein 150grms of carbs and low fat.. Eating alot of turkey breast and chicken and salad and egg whites. I can not get rid of my lower belly fat. it is driving me nuts. I am in teh gym 5 days a week. I am doing cardio for 30 mins and keep my heart rate around 129 also lift for about 65 mins. Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong.. Stats as of today...
6'2 204lbs 34 years old.. Here are my updated pics. They are awful. I really need someone to take some pics of me. I look so tiny in these. Anyway you can see the area i am talking about bellbutton and love handles.
IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

Thanks. But I am doing everything the correct way and not getting the result I am looking for. I can't figure it out.

You look better than me so not shitting on you in any way. You def. look better in the other pics though.

BUT #1, you still look better than most people, be happy for that and keep a good attitude. It sucks not getting the results you want but having a good frame of mind makes everything easier. Have a positive attitude.

Secondly its winter time, which means you still have 2-4 months maybe even stretch it to 5, to get where you want to be. You still have plenty of time to figure out shit and to experiment to achieve the look you want.

You do look good though, keep up the good work and the results you want will come.

Good luck.

Won't I burn off muscle running to much?

I think so. I guarantee you look better than 90% or more of 35 year olds. Im telling you, stop getting down on yourself and keep a positive mind. That helps everything.

Do you eat any carbs at night? Like after 6? Not suggesting but wondering if you ever tried any fat burners?

I think so. I guarantee you look better than 90% or more of 35 year olds. Im telling you, stop getting down on yourself and keep a positive mind. That helps everything.

Do you eat any carbs at night? Like after 6? Not suggesting but wondering if you ever tried any fat burners?

I really try and stay away from carbs at night. Sometimes I have a few but nothing crazy. I did a cycle of clen years ago. I also have tried some fo the over the counter shit. It kills my stomach so try not to use them.

Last edited:
Thanks Barnzy.. I hit 35 in a few weeks and i guess its messin with me head..

You're too damn old - that's your problem dude! j/k

i hear you, bro - let me know when you find the secret - I'm on week 2 of ckd - it's killin me - can't wait for the carb up. I just ordered some lipolyze - I'll let you know what I think when I try it.

Meantime you look great but can def understand why u want to get rid of the belly fat. Good luck bro!

BTW - Happy birthday bud!

Hey Lean.. Thanks mang.. and ... I did do a cycle of Clenbuterol years ago and not sure it did anything other than make me shake like i had Parkinson's. but IDK I would try it again.

Hey Lean.. Thanks mang.. and ... I did do a cycle of Clenbuterol years ago and not sure it did anything other than make me shake like i had Parkinson's. but IDK I would try it again.

If you do try clen - I would recommend that you run it with T3 and winstrol. you would definately get some results with that.

BTW i recently ordered some Yohimburn - topical stuff that you smooth on the fatty areas to get the fat to burn in those specific areas. Well guess what - it smelled great (like mint) but didn't do jack chit! Hahahaha - joke's on me! next time I'll just try taping dollar bills on my belly before I work out - I hear that works even better! LOL

Last edited:
If you do try clen - I would recommend that you run it with T3 and winstrol. you would definately get some results with that.

BTW i recently ordered some Yohimburn - topical stuff that you smooth on the fatty areas to get the fat to burn in those specific areas. Well guess what - it smelled great (like mint) but didn't do jack chit! Hahahaha - joke's on me! next time I'll just try taping dollar bills on my belly before I work out - I hear that works even better! LOL

LULz.. I ordered that stuff been using it for a week. Makes me crave peppermint patties.. I don't think its doing do much.

I did do clen a long time ago and I LOVE WINNY.. But Trying to stay clean. Money is so tight so can't really spend it on gear. I will stick with the old fashioned way and keep pluggin away.

Will Post up some recent pics....
Diet has been clean. Lots of protein some complex carbs and upped my fiber. I hurt my Hamstring a few weeks ago so have not been able to train as hard but diet has still been solid.. Down to 200 no clue what my BF is.. Going to take some better pics.. But here are a few..Oh and completely natural have been off any juice for a while...
IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

Dude - you are starting to really piss me off.....
- How did you get so Fukkin cut!?! and with an injury? Your abs look like they are twice a thick as before! What the hell are you doing to get them to pop? Traps & delts look great too. Post a typical diet and workout if you don't mind - maybe i could learn something. And major props for doing it w/o juice!

And you're are single atm - you'll be major trouble at the beach this summer dude!

Diet has been lots of Ground Turkey breast. My day usually looks like this.

Breakfast
7 Eggwhites 2 eggs 1/4 cup of oatmeal with protein in it.
Pre work out
1 apple
Post work out shake
Lunch is usually 1-2 cups of ground turkey breast with a veg or over salad with Balsamic and Extra Virgin Olive oil
Snack
2 rice cakes with organic peanut butter
Protein shake
Dinner usually the same as lunch may add a car like 1/8 cup brown rice our cous cous..
Late night 1-2 chicken breasts

On the weekends I do have some cheat meals . going to stop those closer to summer.

Injury is improving but still cant hit my back or legs hard. will post up some pics of the back when I get someone to take them.

Back