My Before and After

Thanks Guys.. Still chuggin away. Holding steady at 215.. want to lean down a bit. Thinking about adding some Anavar (var) into my diet.. IDK will see what happens next.

Thanks Guys.. Still chuggin away. Holding steady at 215.. want to lean down a bit. Thinking about adding some Anavar (var) into my diet.. IDK will see what happens next.

215? Nice work skinny dude! hahahaha I say def go for the Anavar (var) if u have it but it will work best with test.

Later beast-man!

Thanks again everyone. Been a tough past few months. Been sick and injured.. I am down almost 30lbs.. :-( Have not been able to work out for the past 4 weeks. I can't wait to get back in to the game.. I can't even stand to look at myself. Thank god its cold so I have to wear alot of clothes..

Thanks again everyone. Been a tough past few months. Been sick and injured.. I am down almost 30lbs.. :-( Have not been able to work out for the past 4 weeks. I can't wait to get back in to the game.. I can't even stand to look at myself. Thank god its cold so I have to wear alot of clothes..

Aw quit your goddamn whining and get your ass back in the gym!

;-)

Update.. Been Cuttin down and leaning out once yet again. Down to 194 and staying natty this time. Some updates...
web.jpg

web.jpg

Most people don't look that good in perfect health, so you have a lot to be thankful for. Not to discount all the hard work put you put forth. IMO, you are an example of what sticking to a good diet accomplishes.

Jesus man, WTF are u doing for your deltas and lats? You're and old fuk, you're not supposed to grow that fast, asshole. Bwhahahahaha

Props already

Most people don't look that good in perfect health, so you have a lot to be thankful for. Not to discount all the hard work put you put forth. IMO, you are an example of what sticking to a good diet accomplishes.

Thank you!!!

Jesus man, WTF are u doing for your deltas and lats? You're and old fuk, you're not supposed to grow that fast, asshole. Bwhahahahaha

Props already

I learned from the original old man. LOL..

Way to go. Thats great motivation for me!!

Thanks man..

Looking good. What size are your arms?? I'm trying to get a good idea of what im looking at here in reference to your size.

Back