My Before and After

Diet has been lots of Ground Turkey breast. My day usually looks like this.

Breakfast
7 Eggwhites 2 eggs 1/4 cup of oatmeal with protein in it.
Pre work out
1 apple
Post work out shake
Lunch is usually 1-2 cups of ground turkey breast with a veg or over salad with Balsamic and Extra Virgin Olive oil
Snack
2 rice cakes with organic peanut butter
Protein shake
Dinner usually the same as lunch may add a car like 1/8 cup brown rice our cous cous..
Late night 1-2 chicken breasts

On the weekends I do have some cheat meals . going to stop those closer to summer.

Injury is improving but still cant hit my back or legs hard. will post up some pics of the back when I get someone to take them.

Sounds like a hella lean diet - good work dude - what is your cal intake like? 3K? You just fryup the turkey in a pan?

Sounds like a hella lean diet - good work dude - what is your cal intake like? 3K? You just fryup the turkey in a pan?
Its probably less than 3k. Yah the turkey has to be ground turkey breast not just ground turkey. Turkey breast is 99% lean. I just saute it with a little bit extra virgin olive oil and balsamic and have alot for the week. So can bunch of shit to eat..

Thanks again..

Hey guys Want to run another cycle any suggestions? I have done Test E in the past and EQ was thinking of either Test C or Tren. I want to put on some real solid lean muscle. Any thoughts?

Yo bro - you gotta talk to Milky about this one - I am sure he'll recommend Tren A with test. Sounds like an amazing stack but lots of night sweats. Might be the rite thing for you. Man of Muscle also did a way cool legal cycle with PH's. (1-T with Epistane) Both guys are going for lean gains and have been uber successful.

Good luck dude!

Yo bro - you gotta talk to Milky about this one - I am sure he'll recommend Tren A with test.

I would recommend that if he was a little more experienced with gear and if he had different goals in mind.

From what I can tell Andru, you want to look good on the beach... I would recommend #1 that you get yourself a full male panel (hormone levels checked) to see if you are a candidate for HRT. Unfortunately at your age, you're getting to the point in which your hormone levels are on the decline. #2 If you want to run a cycle, I'd go with Test E of Test C at 500mg/wk for 12-15 weeks and keep the diet clean. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to walk away with 6-8lbs of lean muscle mass after all was said and done.

Thanks Guys. I have exp. I have run test e and eq and Winstrol (winny) in the past. I bloat up pretty good on test e and the backne sucks..

I am going to goto the dr to see how my levels are just cause I feel like my test is low..

So with that being said you still thinking stick with test, Milk?

UPDATE!!

Ok so I finally hooked up with a pro body builder/trainer. He gave me a hardcore diet and exercise routine.

I am eating over 5000 cals per day and Work outs have been intense.. I am 7 weeks in and 20lbs up. I am now sitting at around 217. Stomach is a bit sloppy from some water but def getting bigger. Here are some shitty phone pics... Sorry I really need someone to take some good pics..
IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

I need to get a good back shot. This one sucks..
IMG_0228-1.jpg

Damn Bro - nice work - you look like you have kept it lean - that's impressive. I can really see a big diff in the lats and delts - looks like you got way wider. U have to buy new shirts? Arms are lookin thick too. Hella good work - keep it up, beast!

BTW - i agree back shot is not the best, but your ear looks really nice - hahahahaha

Feeling discouraged.... OK last summer i was going to do my first show. then hurt my back really bad.... And just got discouraged with working out all together. depression set in pretty good. Barely went to the gym at all. Diet was shit.. Now I am back.. Trying to hit the weights hard but its a struggle.. I am down 30lbs.. Here are some pics. Let me know what I can do to improve and what you guys think. I am at 200 right now.. I am working on getting some back pics and some legs.. here are a few..
b9aa889e.jpg

ebb5ea9c.jpg

cb455582.jpg

Dude;
looks like you lost some size but you are still hella cut - Not bad at all for what you went thru! give yourself a big kiss and start eating clean and big - you'll be back up in no time! As for the depression...isn't that a sign of low test? - have u checked where you are at lately? you may want to get some HGH or start a cycle.

keep at it bro - even tho you don't see it you are looking great - it's baseball season - just go to to a game and see what America really looks like! hahahaha

Thanks bud!!! Can always count on you for encouragement.. Test levels were normal but tested late or I would be on test therapy.. My doctor knows about my history so open with him.

Hopefully I will cut down a bit over the summer now that the weather is nice. I have alot of work to do in the gym so need to get my head back in the game...

Yo bro - nice job - looks like you added a lot of thickness on the way up to 216. Can see it especially in your lats, traps and delts. Your sport coats getting a little tight these days? hahahaha

Yup - u said it shitty back shot - LOL u gots to get a real camera bro! Having said that, looks like you are pinching your blades together and minimizing your taper (which is one of your strong points) but can def see nice back development and great work on the traps and delts. U out growing your shirts again? LOL Hope its a good summer for u.

Back