Personal Progress Photo Thread

Good job bro dont listen to these guys it takes years to put on lean mass whats your weekly dosage like

I appreciate it. That cycle ended in May. It was cyp and eq at 500mg/wk.

I have been lazy on keeping this up or posting any current pics. I will make it a goal to get this thing caught up in the next month or so. I am always in the "o, just a little better or bigger" mentality.

Alright, well I promised some updates, so I will start with this.

Here is my new routine. It is essentially upper body only. My wheels are big enough and I can barely fit into any of my suit pants as it is. I am a long way from being disproportional, so I wanted to focus on just the top half for a while.

Monday - Shoulders
Standing Arnold Press
Overhead Squat
Dumbbell Shrugs
Dumbbell Lateral Raise
Dumbbell Extension
Shoulder Rehab Exercise
Hand Bike

Tuesday - Chest
Iso-Lateral Dumbell Bench Press
Dumbbell Incline Press
Dumbbell Flys
Explosive Push Ups
Medicine Ball Russian Twist Situps
Punching Bag

Wednesday - Triceps
Rack Lockouts
Close Grip Bench Press
Upright Barbell Rows
Tricep Rope Pushdowns
Dumbbell Pullovers (Skullcrushers)
Dips
Jump Rope

Thursday - Biceps
Close Grip Chin ups
Reverse Barbell Curl
Dumbbell Curl
Hammer Curl
Grip
Captains Chair
Vertical Leg Raise
Elliptical

Friday - Back
Dead Lifts
Good Mornings
Low Row
Wide Grip Pull Down
One Arm Dumbbell Row
Rowing Machine

Saturday - Core
Box Squat
Dragon Flags
Oblique Machine
Crunch Machine
Bicycle Kick
StairMaster

Sunday - Rest

I bet it is and I am sure that line helps you pick up all the ladies down on sorority row. Between your 12 posts and zero photos, I think you are secretly Ronnie Coleman trolling on here to steal my secrets. I won't fall for it again Ronnie! Seriously, how about offering up either your own log (o, would that take balls to go with your cock?) or something constructive.

I bet it is and I am sure that line helps you pick up all the ladies down on sorority row. Between your 12 posts and zero photos, I think you are secretly Ronnie Coleman trolling on here to steal my secrets. I won't fall for it again Ronnie! Seriously, how about offering up either your own log (o, would that take balls to go with your cock?) or something constructive.

haha. nice SL.

as for your routine. Big legs or not, don't neglect the legs EVER. Even if you only do a few heavy work sets of squats, do them. Just like Deads, they work your entire body. IMO squats are even moreso than deads, but you need to do them to grow better everywhere else.

Monday - Shoulders and Triceps
Standing Arnold Press - 30 lb.
Upright Barbell Rows - 60 lb.
Tricep Rope Pushdowns - 60 lb.
Dumbbell Shrugs - 70 lb.
Dumbbell Lateral Raise - 20 lb.
Dumbbell Extension - 17.5 lb.
Dips
Shoulder Rehab Exercises - 10 lb.
Abs and Core

Tuesday - Legs
Box Squat - 225 lb. (last set 265)
Leg Press - 405 lb. (last set 520)
Standing Calf Raise - 200 lb.
Leg Extension - 140 lb.

Wednesday - Chest and Biceps
Barbell Bench Press - 135 lb.
Dumbbell Incline Press - 45 lb.
Dumbbell Flys - 25 lb.
Dumbbell Pullovers - 55 lb.
Dumbbell Curl - 30 lb.
Hammer Curl - 30 lb.
Abs and Core

Thursday - Back
Dead Lifts - 225 lb.
Good Mornings - 100 lb.
Low Row - 140 lb.
Wide Grip Pull Down - 120 lb.
One Arm Dumbbell Row - 50 lb.

Friday - Rest

Saturday - Legs and Chest
Dumbbell Bench Press - 55 lb.
Standing Arnold Press - 30 lb.
Barbell Curl - 60 lb.
Shoulder Rehab Exercises - 10 lb.
Seated Calf Raise - 90 lb.
BOSU Pushups
Abs and Core

Sunday - Rest

Just my personal experience and opinion here but your probably cheating your chest tremendously by working out shoulders and tris on Monday then hitting chest on wednesday. I would suggest at least flipping that around and hitting the larger muscle ( chest ) on Monday and trying shoulders/ tris on wed..

Good tips from both. RJ - you will see I have squats on core day. It is an excellent lift and I love doing it. I am mostly after the fullbody / core benefits. Dragula, that is the old routine, but I like the idea. I am going to flip chest to Mon and Shoulders to Tues. I missed that. Thanks guys!

Minor update for anyone who follows here. I am now sitting over 185lb. I know, I know - string bean scrawny pussy shit blah blah blah. However, that makes for 40 pounds gained in under 11 months. Bring on the flames, I don't mind. I know I work hard and like my progress. Next up, 190. And then 195. Muwwwahahahahahaha :devil2:

Whats your height? I'm 6' even and came out of hs/into college at about 140-145 or so and am your age now and at 185.. been stuck there for the last 5 years... Just re-wrote my diet a bit and switching back to a low volume 3 day split and gonna try that out.

What'd you way pre-cycle/post pct?

Whats your height? I'm 6' even and came out of hs/into college at about 140-145 or so and am your age now and at 185.. been stuck there for the last 5 years... Just re-wrote my diet a bit and switching back to a low volume 3 day split and gonna try that out.

What'd you way pre-cycle/post pct?

5'11". I was 145lb. before cycle in mid-January.

I just had my body fat tested and I am my fattest ever :Pat: A small piece of my soul has died. O, its 11%... maybe I am overreacting.

Current weight is 192lb. as of December 31st, 2010.

Last edited:
Squatted 315x5, 335x5, 365x4, 405x2 today. RJ - still think I am neglecting the legs?

2010 was a good year for the body. Went up around 47 pounds, ended with 10-11% bf.

holy shit SL...retarded progress man! Any recent pics? the 10-11% is still crazy, nothing to worry about. Many people wish they could be that lean! Keep eating and keep training. You doing another cycle soon?

Back