Personal Progress Photo Thread

I know I need pics... but I don't want to waste the time with shitty camera phone pics indoors that I take myself. I will work on it. Just watch the video above for general size.

Weighing 195lb at 7.5% body fat. That makes over 50 pounds of muscle gained in 14 months. Pulled 465lb today for the first time. Leg pressing 855, squatting 430.

Last edited:
Great work scrawny dude! - You'll soon have to change that to brawnylaywer - or is that a contradiction in terms - lol

Seriously great work - nice vid of the deadlift - that's some serious weight. Keep it up bro and remember to feed your bod well now that you put on 25% weight in a year!

shitty but at least I finally took something

SCAM!

No fukkin way you're a lawyer with that sick physique AND a tattoo! Does the Bar association know about this? I think it's against the rules....

J/K bro - i'm an architect and peeps tell me all the time I don't "look" like one. We're supposed to be skinny and sensitive... or fat and sensitive....with a fukkin bow tie! hahahahaha - nice to break the stereotype.

Keep up the hard work, more growth is on the way, dude!

BTW I know you didn't ask, but i think you should do more incline bb and/or incline flies to get some more size on your upper chest. Try doing an all fly chest workout one day and go as heavy as you can w/ good form. I like the incline cable flies for really getting a huge pump. Nice delts.

Last edited:
great work scrawny . Make sure you keep those abs tight. I wish I was your size these days. It not fun being big anymore. It's hard on the body.

LOL - I was thinking that the other day when i was swimming laps! Sure was easier when i weighed 35 lbs less and had 20% BF - hahahaha

Back