Pinnacle Labs feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone pm me i need in this inner circle all i can get is kalpa through a guy i no and the pip is horrible

6 weeks in Pinn test E @ 500 per week.
Blood work came back >1500.
Top notch product.
Thinking about throwing in some tren a.

Thanks Rowdy maybe I'll try the Mast this time.
I'm not sure what happened to this guy above but I'm 4 vials in and they seem to be all 10ml.
Sucks bro

It does suck. I have three different compounds and all three of them have less than 10 ml of gear. I just pinned my sixth and there is 1 to 1.5 ml left. Oh well, I'm still waiting for it to kick in and if it's as good as everyone is claiming, then I don't mind a missing ml or 2 :)

It does suck. I have three different compounds and all three of them have less than 10 ml of gear. I just pinned my sixth and there is 1 to 1.5 ml left. Oh well, I'm still waiting for it to kick in and if it's as good as everyone is claiming, then I don't mind a missing ml or 2 :)

They are not missing any thing but I do need to talk to pac man to start filling them possibly to 11ml since some is lost in injection just loading the pins the tipsadd up after a while. Right now they are made to exactly 10 ml and this is something that I feel needs to be looked at to provide an even better product for

I always leave a bit of air in there, always get the last drop from the syringe. Before that, you'l always get an extra .2 or so and it ads up.

Apparently Pinn does not service Canada. What exactly is a voucher for remailer? anyone know?

not sure bud, pinn doesn't but there is another place in canada that sells pinn. There is also Andromed. both are in canada.

OR MOVE BACK DOWN HERE AND GET PINNACLE!!! m.a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back