Pinnacle Labs SALE!!!! Mao Raws.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is an outright source posting/sales pitch... I have no problem with that if it's gonna be ok for everyone to start a thread about their brand and the sales they are having... but this seems borderline on breaking the board rules

will a mod please clarify this for me... because if this is ok then anybody should be able to post about their brand in the same way

I am well aware of board rules China wall and I am also smart enough to stay within the perimeters of rules. If you have an issue why dont you PM somebody about it instead of waiting for them to PM you because you ask them to in a thread.

js really should clean this thread up a little IMO but at the same time it iis still none of your business, I move on from threads I do not like, you should learn to do the same

I am well aware of board rules China wall and I am also smart enough to stay within the perimeters of rules. If you have an issue why dont you PM somebody about it instead of waiting for them to PM you because you ask them to in a thread.

js really should clean this thread up a little IMO but at the same time it iis still none of your business, I move on from threads I do not like, you should learn to do the same

Zeek, my respected elder... I do understand what u are saying... I just think it would be nice to know that we have a fair playing field. Sorry for any disrespect

Zeek, my respected elder... I do understand what u are saying... I just think it would be nice to know that we have a fair playing field. Sorry for any disrespect

Didn't mean to upset people China. Sorry bro, I will try cleaning some stuff up!!!

China wall I do consider you a friend and I do see the point you are making, no disrespect taken we are 100% good as always!

do I have to request a user ID before I can check out their products? I'm not sure I'm looking at the right website. pinnaclelabs.com?

wow already a scam site set up to sound like pinnacle!!!

that is 100% not their site

yo starks your the fuckin mannn brooo ! ... thanks for putting me on with pinn ... but anyways what the hell is mao raws ?

Mao Raws???? Only the best RAW HORMONE that goes into creating an injectable product!!!! You see, these hormones you inject start out as a RAW SOLID material, then they are CONVERTED into an injectable form (Liquid).
The quality of these Solid Raw Hormone directly affect the PURITY and SMOOTHNESS and POTENCY of the FINAL liquid product!!!!
Mao Raws are what go into Pinnacle products now, which are on the UPPER END (TOP OF THE LINE) of Raw Hormone this game has to offer!!!!

What's up bros! Ive been reading about a bunch of different stuff on here for a while. Looking for anything good to read and further my knowledge. Starks I've been reading a lot about Pinn! Stoked to get to know you guys! Anything you got that can help a brother out about learning all this let me know!

looking forward to eventually getting in on some of this. ready to try something other than fucking under dosed gp products already.

looking forward to eventually getting in on some of this. ready to try something other than fucking under dosed gp products already.

Ha ha ha ha!!!! GP!!!! LOL, that is some funny shit!!!! I used to buy from that FAMOUS place to get GP too!!!! FOR THE LONGEST TIME, I thought I was getting BOMB ass gear!!!!! Holy shit I can't imagine how much money was wasted with that lab!!!!! once you try QUALITY accurately dosed gear........ bro there is not comparison!!!!! The difference in taking 750-1500 a week to get where you need to go and taking 500-750 and blowing what you KNEW out of the park!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back