***Regarding The Almighty***

Status
Not open for further replies.
XXXX said:
johnny cut I would check your email for the ALmighty because he could probably us all of the friends he can get right now, you guys must go way back from elite.

dude, are u kidding me?

I think what he did was fucked up, im not his friend at ALL, so dont go posting that shit about me

to each his own, im tryin to do whats best for ALL the members here as i would for anyone on any of the boards i belong to,

with 27 posts i guess u wouldnt know about how to handle situations like these

Well lets get things rolling then bro.
Im sure if everyone gets their money back they wont bother you again.
Shit happens and people get anxious when sending large sums of cash and then getting no replys.
Its only fair IMO to return their money back.

Canuck4 said:
Well lets get things rolling then bro.
Im sure if everyone gets their money back they wont bother you again.
Shit happens and people get anxious when sending large sums of cash and then getting no replys.
Its only fair IMO to return their money back.

Thats what I have been working on doing since yesterday. One of them and I already have the ball rollin, but mvmaxx has not replied to my email as of yet.

Sounds good bro.
I was very surprised when I heard all these accusations about you but Im sure you can make things right again.
Good luck with everything.
Canuck4

Hey guys, I'm not trying to get in the middle of all this, and I'm not taking sides. And do you know why? B/c I don't know what really happened. And neither do ya'll, all we have is a bunch of hearsay and people getting pissed off and pointing fingers. Not one person has stood up and given real evidence one way or the other. I'm just objective and can see that no one really knows exactly what happened besides that almighty himself. Anyone ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? Then PROVE he was scamming these guys, PROVE he wasn't arrested.

I'm just a logical person, and this is not a logical rational way of dealing with this situation. I'd just like to think people are for the most part good and would rather see ya'll give him the benefit of the doubt until we have some concrete evidence on what happened. I have no vested intrest in what happens, lets just go about this rationally.

Also, I think mvmaxx and the other anon guy that hasn't recieved there shit are gonna have a better chance of getting their money back if they just talk to him and ask him for it back now that he's around again.

Easto said:
I just hope everyone can get their money back and all this shit can be put to rest.

Well according to you everything I say is bullshit, so you may not think there is a chance of this happening.

Easto said:
Well, I can only go by what I read on this board.

Well, thats the point. You should be smart enough to realize that the member(s) of the staff who have posted most about me on the other thread are those who have had personal problems with me. For instance, saying there are "many tracking numbers" when there is in fact only one.

Dont believe everything you read.

Is there any kind of documentation they gave you when they released you? Anything that you could block out the name and case# or whatever personal info and then scan it and post it? This could eliminate some doubt. I doubt if anyone called the station asking if you were arrested that the cops would release any info about it.

Wartime100 said:
Is there any kind of documentation they gave you when they released you? Anything that you could block out the name and case# or whatever personal info and then scan it and post it? This could eliminate some doubt. I doubt if anyone called the station asking if you were arrested that the cops would release any info about it.

I do have some paperwork that I believe is standard for any arrest. I do not, however, have a scanner. If I go to kinkos or some place do they have those services available?

El Almighty said:
I do have some paperwork that I believe is standard for any arrest. I do not, however, have a scanner. If I go to kinkos or some place do they have those services available?

I am sure you can find a place. Mabey take a picture with a digital camera.

Almighty , I have no idea , what happened or did not happen , but you let me down a bit saying this is only the internet and you do not care about your rep. if that is the way you felt , you should have declined when they wanted to make you a Mod , I for one do care about my rep , and I backed you at one time ,along with a lot of other people who care about their reps . I am still trying to think positive bro , because in my opinion there is nothing worse than a Mod who scams, I hope you get all this worked out

wow, all this over an 11 day absence? talk about impatience. you guys should have waited a little more before making this public, just gathered evidence and closed in on a personal level. goes back to what i said before about too much language on the screen. maybe it worked though since the guy showed up again. also, paperwork doesnt prove anything. how many folks here have friends in the dept.? well, if i had a friend in the dept i could just ask him for a blank set of paperwork and fill it in. also i think anyone can have access to police paperwork due to the freedom of information act. that doesnt prove shit. so who cares if he was in jail or just had second thoughts about this due to being scared. what matters is getting what you ordered or getting your money back. so be happy that this guy is communicating again and in the future be more careful. the world is full of suckers and its easy to laugh when someone gets scammed, until that person is you. it must feel like absolute dogshit. later.

There's a lot of info that you guys don't know and I'm not going to post in this thread.

Almighty - I responded to your e-mail and offered a way to settle this by tomorrow. Get back with and let me know so we can make this all go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back