***Regarding The Almighty***

Status
Not open for further replies.
XXXX said:
That is funny because the Almighty owes me money as well and he has not emailed me at all.

Maybe if you weren't acting like such a shithead he would get in touch with you;) Just a thought.

We will see who is the shit head when money is not returned, the kid is a liar plain and simple, I can list about ten things he has lied to me about. I have been working hard for all of us to get our money back and mvmaxx can verify that, sometimes being nice does not pay off and I have not even been that mean yet. If you do not realize there are alot of gaps in the story then you are blind, but please do not defend a scammer to me.

Well first off I think that the people who have no money tied up in this deal should keep their mouths shut. Granted, this would include me too, but I have also been put in an unfortunate situation where I got fucked on a deal with a good bro (long long story) and now I am getting trashed on another board. Leasons I have leared in the last few years:

1. Dont do favors and try to get stuff for people and such. Point them in the right direction and let them do it thereself. If anything goes bad this is a sure fire way to loose trust and your rep.

2. No source stays in business forever. (period) Leaving the game is very tough, most of the old bro's I used to know were good guys but when it came time to leave the game they fucked up a few orders got their reps ruined and personal shit posted on the net, basically over nothing.

3. Always use good judgement! Sometimes sources can have problems and just b/c they dont respond to an email or 10 (for that matter) does not mean they are trying to fuck you. This is a game of selling drugs. Bottom line is dont send more than you can afford to loose. You never know what will happen. If you require a large order, take care of it in several small orders.

I wish the best of luck to you all.

XXXX said:
We will see who is the shit head when money is not returned, the kid is a liar plain and simple, I can list about ten things he has lied to me about. I have been working hard for all of us to get our money back and mvmaxx can verify that, sometimes being nice does not pay off and I have not even been that mean yet. If you do not realize there are alot of gaps in the story then you are blind, but please do not defend a scammer to me.

I'm just saying that there's a reason he contacted everyone else but you. I for one can verify that. The money is gone already, be glad that he didn't disappear for good yet. Atleast there's a .001 percent chance that the money will be returned, which is better than 0%. If I were in his situation, assuming what he says MAY BE true, I wouldn't want to deal with someone with your attitude first either.

Can't Almighty just send the money back to all the people and it be over????

Almighty????? If your not trying to scam then just send the money back and fuck the gear! That's it it'll be over!

Just my .02 cuz he dont owe me shit.

Lonewolf said:
Maybe if you weren't acting like such a shithead he would get in touch with you;) Just a thought.

Hey Lonewolf, have you ever been scammed or taken for a couple thousand? I think these guys have been more than patient in the situation. I agree with everyone else, if he wants to clear his name and make everything good all he has to do is return all money to the people that he owes money to. I don't know what happened and I don't care to know because it is none of my business, but I do know that he broke a rule by becoming a source while being a Mod. and if his intentions were to scam people while being a Mod at the same time that is pretty FUCKED UP!!!! Just my .02!

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Hey Lonewolf, have you ever been scammed or taken for a couple thousand? I think these guys have been more than patient in the situation. I agree with everyone else, if he wants to clear his name and make everything good all he has to do is return all money to the people that he owes money to. I don't know what happened and I don't care to know because it is none of my business, but I do know that he broke a rule by becoming a source while being a Mod. and if his intentions were to scam people while being a Mod at the same time that is pretty FUCKED UP!!!! Just my .02!
sometimes being nice does not pay off.

almighty, i hope everything gets done right bro. shit happens now you just need to clean up the mess. you already put the right foot forward

good luck bro

*****A message to Matt Green (The Almighty)******

I am sure you have some sort of reason for what you have done, maybe you need to pay off school bills to graduate or maybe you just got greedy. What ever the reason I do not care. It is people like you that ruin it for all the other people on the board who are honest. This is how people get in trouble. If every one was honest there would not be half the arrests, "ratting out", and people getting hurt using fake shit. Along with the cardinal sin you have commited by scamming. Your Behavior can only be described as self destructive. You have stolen money from people who trusted in you and not only have you pissed them off, you have pissed off every other person who has ever been scammed. Going through all of your old posts at a elite I noticed that you would always ask people to give you Karma, well this time you do not even have to ask. You are in way over your head and messing with not a couple of people but a community of people. I have had several emails from people I do not know who want all of your info. Now we have given you many oppurtunities to correct the situation you are on your last leg if there is not a immediate correction of the situation things could get much worse for you. Do the right thing and refund all of the money so no one else has to get involved.

Lonewolf said:

It shouldn't matter if he was acting like the biggest shithead on earth----that is no excuse not to give someone their money back.

bigdelt69 said:
Well first off I think that the people who have no money tied up in this deal should keep their mouths shut. Granted, this would include me too, but I have also been put in an unfortunate situation where I got fucked on a deal with a good bro (long long story) and now I am getting trashed on another board. Leasons I have leared in the last few years:

1. Dont do favors and try to get stuff for people and such. Point them in the right direction and let them do it thereself. If anything goes bad this is a sure fire way to loose trust and your rep.

2. No source stays in business forever. (period) Leaving the game is very tough, most of the old bro's I used to know were good guys but when it came time to leave the game they fucked up a few orders got their reps ruined and personal shit posted on the net, basically over nothing.

3. Always use good judgement! Sometimes sources can have problems and just b/c they dont respond to an email or 10 (for that matter) does not mean they are trying to fuck you. This is a game of selling drugs. Bottom line is dont send more than you can afford to loose. You never know what will happen. If you require a large order, take care of it in several small orders.

I wish the best of luck to you all.

well , the first rule in selling drugs is dont front money and dont get over your head. obviously he and you were over your heads and fucked up. what do you expect, a pat on the back? people dont want excuses, they want their shit. plenty of folks can provide and never have problems. if you cant handle the buisness, get the fuck out and quit bitching. this is a public board and its just stupid for you to expect no comments from the peanut gallery.

Kinkos charges an arm and a leg to scan, but here is a sheet from my arrest. I blocked out a bunch of the info for obvious reasons, but you guys should get the idea.

Re: *****A message to Matt Green (The Almighty)******

XXXX said:
I am sure you have some sort of reason for what you have done, maybe you need to pay off school bills to graduate or maybe you just got greedy. What ever the reason I do not care. It is people like you that ruin it for all the other people on the board who are honest. This is how people get in trouble. If every one was honest there would not be half the arrests, "ratting out", and people getting hurt using fake shit. Along with the cardinal sin you have commited by scamming. Your Behavior can only be described as self destructive. You have stolen money from people who trusted in you and not only have you pissed them off, you have pissed off every other person who has ever been scammed. Going through all of your old posts at a elite I noticed that you would always ask people to give you Karma, well this time you do not even have to ask. You are in way over your head and messing with not a couple of people but a community of people. I have had several emails from people I do not know who want all of your info. Now we have given you many oppurtunities to correct the situation you are on your last leg if there is not a immediate correction of the situation things could get much worse for you. Do the right thing and refund all of the money so no one else has to get involved.

Gimme a break man. You make me laugh.

I am waiting to contact you because you desperately need to learn some patience. For those reading, this is what Im talking about:

He overnighted funds on Tuesday.
They arrived Wednesday night.
I picked them up from my box Thursday afternoon.
On Friday he pm's every mod and admin saying Im scamming.

Give it a rest....give out my "info" to all the people you want, it wont make any difference.

Buffdawg, I respect you so Im not trying to sound like a prick. Everyone has been saying "oh god he sourced while being a mod and did it through pms hes so terrible, etc etc."

That is not really that big a deal when you consider that the mods who I sold to initially contacted ME through pms. I am not a "source" in the common use of the word. I came across some product and wasnt going to use it, so I decided to get rid of it.

Anyway I stopped by a friends house to post these scans...like I said Ill be on tommorow at around 10am pacific time, so Ill answer any emails or posts at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back