RJ recap over the years

haha, thanks man. just come back and stare at it every now and again. lol just kidding.

No you aren't :p

BTW I've been thinking about hgh for 3 years already, but it's so fucking expensive :-( Your pics are making me rethink my financial priorities.

Very impressive

No you aren't :p

BTW I've been thinking about hgh for 3 years already, but it's so fucking expensive :-( Your pics are making me rethink my financial priorities.

Very impressive

yeah, i would love to get back on a GH protocol. But its not that important anymore. if i was still competing maybe, but I'm not.

It is awesome though. Thanks man.

What made you stop competing? Got tired of it or no time?

i just did it once to say i did it. Never would have done it prolly but my wife and trainer bugged me enough and kept saying "what the fuck are you doing all this for?" lol

So i did it. Entered our state's biggest show. Won the open SHW class (out of 4-5 guys, only one really in shape honestly) and got out on a high note.

i'm just not that competitive by nature. My wife is the competitor of the famliy. maybe when I'm in my fifties my son and i can do a show together or something. That would be fun.

RJ post up some recent pics man

haha. i don't take pics like i used to. no more posing for me.

I'll have some after the race I'm sure this weekend, prolly with my shirt off.

I'm more of a big fuck with a beard and a little fluff around the middle type of guy now. Six packs are a thing of the past. lol

haha. i don't take pics like i used to. no more posing for me.

I'll have some after the race I'm sure this weekend, prolly with my shirt off.

I'm more of a big fuck with a beard and a little fluff around the middle type of guy now. Six packs are a thing of the past. lol

We're only here for your topless pics RJ ;) they don't count unless we see nips.

So that really is what happens after you get married and have kids...

listen, my wife is hot as fuck and will do pretty much anything i ask of her... so if she tells me she's not worried about a damn six pack... why the fuck should i worry about one. :D

RJ hated the Winstrol (winny) because he was scared his vagina was going to get big and hairy.

As for the ass clown talking about expecting more? He's 5'9 and I think he weighed in at 235 with razor thin skin and won the SHW division in the state of Georgia. What more do you want? If he wanted to he could have easily taken a year off and placed top 5 in the Jr. Nationals / USA and top 15 at nationals or the USA's.

Having talked to more trainers than I can think of and helped everyone from national level on down what RJ has listed isn't that much for his development.

read any of my threads with Winstrol (winny) in the title. basically it sucks. more negatives than positives and too many other choices to sub. It may have dried me out a little.

And yes, my only contest. my wife and trainer had been bugging me for years to do it, glad i did, but I'm not competitive by nature, so i doubt i would do it again. Maybe when my son grows up if he wanted to see me compete, or compete with me.

What was the point of bumping this thread? RJ isn't even around anymore

Bumping the thread? There's less than a handful of posts on the front page of this forum older than march. So who gives a shit. Obviously this place isn't much different than when I left a bunch of power hungry mods with nothing else to do.

Bumping the thread? There's less than a handful of posts on the front page of this forum older than march. So who gives a shit. Obviously this place isn't much different than when I left a bunch of power hungry mods with nothing else to do.

No one is being power hungry dirk. Your the one posting up with the drama bumping an old thread about someone who isn't even here anymore.

I know who you are and respect you in the context of the knowledge you can provide here. That being said theres no reason for you to step out of line bro.

Did you just come back here to talk shit or something?

Just chill out bro

Couple things..... Your quads look incredible, so do your shoulders. Biceps/triceps look way underdeveloped compared to the rest of your upper. Your hammy's need work but more importantly

your picture to the left looks somewhat recent but your hair is totally thick. the other pics your almost fucking bald? are they like years apart or did the gera totally fuck you? if the gear did it tell us what it was so we can avoid that shit

Back