Swear the Post Office just called and said I had a package. WTF?

Cops and "small fish"

Everybody keeps saying no one would want to bust us "small fish", they want the big whale. How do you think they work their way up the food chain. By getting a small bust to punk out on the next guy up. Repeat this process till "whale" is hooked. :bawling:

To clarify some posts :

Yes, they will bust you in a public place.

Yes, it is a felony. Any scheduled/controlled substance is a felony.

Yes, they normally go after the small fish to get the bigger fish; however in these cases the bigger fish is not some guy attainable to them. It's not your local pusher in the community, it's an out of area internet company that they can access without the small fish.

No, they most likely will not wait all week for you to show up. Unless...the Postal Inspector has an office in that building!!!

without them contacting you,how long will the post office hold your package,im ordering tomorrow and im going on vacation at the end of june,if im not here,how long will they hold the package?

If it has to be signed for I believe it is 5-10 days. If not, I think it is 15-30. If you don't pick it up in time they'll send it back to the return address, and they are fake so it would be a loss.

At this point just tell me where to go and I will go and get it! But you gotta split it with me....and I get to pick what a split is. :)

Checked my tracking # on the net and package was in but no card... so I called the post office seeing if they received a package and they said they did and tried to deliver it but no one was home. No tracks in the snow so that was odd and never heard of them delivering to the door. Took my chances and picked up the package with no problem. Ended up the card was put in the neighbors box. Probably shouldn't have called but it's all good now :). Good luck keep us posted.

If it has to be signed for I believe it is 5-10 days. If not, I think it is 15-30. If you don't pick it up in time they'll send it back to the return address, and they are fake so it would be a loss.

All my packs from overseas come EMS. YOU have to sign for them all. Thats the way my sources ship to me. Its prob the same thing going on here, your insides are just bothering you because your doing something wrong. I always get scared but i go and they ask for id and you sign a paper but then your gtg.

Email your source and see if they sent it EMS, ((Express Mail Service))

then go get your gear

Jug's

I would just go pick it up but follow your gut. Deny that you know what it is won't work it's i'n your possession. Good luck bro.

I'm getting paranoid just reading this thread lol I would go get it if it were me good luck say hello to pee wee, tiny, and uncle bubba cell block six :)

suspense is killing all of us... i hope that doesnt mean he did get in trouble.

watch he wont even update this thread now...

This has been going on way to long. If they called anyone saying they have a package, normally you would just go get it so stop worrying and deny anything if it turns bad but really just pick it up already.

I think you are worse off not picking up. Think about if there is no return address. Then it will either go to a wrong address then they open it and find your gear and contact 5 0 then they come back to you because your the person it was sent to. With no address it will go to another p o location and be opened to determine value and again you will be screwed. Better off just getting it.

Yeah I would just get the thing.

I never got a call from the P.O. - but I walked in right behind a cop one time - it was no big deal - it just had me thinking - Hm this is interesting what are the odds. :D

Back