Uncle Z. Best prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard so much mixed reviews on this guy!

Your other alter was banned because of sourcing through PMs, solicitating at that.

Are you that stupid you think once you contact a member through a PM they don't do their due diligence and check you out with the staff? Think again !!

Now you come on again and try to stir up shit about a solid guy on many boards who has been around for a long time.

Next time I post your info for all to see RC.

You are not welcome here.....Bye !!

Stonecold u back this guy, any advice for me, I sent my payment been ready to pick up for 5 days still not picked up and no response at all to emails, I just want as little delay as possible but will probably be getting my money back so I wasted my time and money

Stonecold u back this guy, any advice for me, I sent my payment been ready to pick up for 5 days still not picked up and no response at all to emails, I just want as little delay as possible but will probably be getting my money back so I wasted my time and money

So what... you're not scammed...
You're not usual with source, it's common to have delay in this period of the year.
i have to...

And why to claim to stonecold??

maybe I'm just a little impatient, my source and I had a fallout so I'm turning to the online thing its all new to me, I was just asking stonecold because he backs z pretty good

maybe I'm just a little impatient, my source and I had a fallout so I'm turning to the online thing its all new to me, I was just asking stonecold because he backs z pretty good

Ok, obviously.
i got 10 days of delay with my usual source.

one thing, the scammers pickup the money and never reply. is the inverse.

Z is a solid reliable guy, you can see it.

hey guys im new here and just had a question...more for the admins actually. ive read about no source descussions but how come we have some sources as sponsors? is it u guys dont want any discussions of other now tested sources? if im out of line here just delete this and pm with the answer if u will. thanks

hey guys im new here and just had a question...more for the admins actually. ive read about no source descussions but how come we have some sources as sponsors? is it u guys dont want any discussions of other now tested sources? if im out of line here just delete this and pm with the answer if u will. thanks

They are an International operation where AAS are legal.

Even though the board has changed some board policies regarding advertising, open source talk will still be some what restricted.

Mind it : The sponsor pay your place here.

in the other boards...: the sponsor is YOU... please introduce your number-card here, and submit.

So of corse, this place is free, as far some good and reliable sponsor, intl exist to come on boards.

EDITED; You need to communicate directly with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
z has responded to 3 emails and a pm i sent him instantly, hes reliable. placing order tomorrow.

lets see how it goes!

I know no one is breaking the rules or a mod would step in but there is alot of open talk about things.Be safe man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back