Uncle Z. Best prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that in the first part of my post that no one was breaking the rules just felt that the talk was a little to open.Some of the posts go past just talking about the site.I know they are a sponsor just be carefull.Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I agree, I think things should be kept a little more quiet, I don't think we should be posting "hey I just placed my order", "I just recieved my order", I personally don't feel safe saying where I'm ordering from, or giving shipping details, it's not hard for any LE official to take a look on this board, yes Z is a sponsor but in certain countrys steroids are illegal to purchase, better to be safe

Last edited:
Is there anyway we could just leave the talk to the quality of the gear etc and not I just got mine or I just placed a order.

Tracking policy reminder

Hey Fellas

Kindly reminding you about our trackings policy:

We only confirm tracking numbers in cases of 30 DAYS DELAYS

Apologies , but we can't make it to update all of them everytime with such orders count.

We hope you understand
All the smoothest
Z's Team.

hello z --i did not know you were new anywhere.
i am sorta knew here but i will vouch for you as i have used you from olm
welcome

No offence but someone with 53 posts that been a member for 3 months does not carry that much clout to be vouching for any thing...No offence...And thanks just the same..

But I on the other hand can and will confirm that he and his service is very good...

Yeah i was refering to thickness color, flow through the syringe, and light soreness this morning. But thanks for trying to call me out:splat:

today is the end of 2 wks on Z labs Sustanon (sust) 450 mg week and 30mg BD dbol and up about 3 or 4 pounds, minus a little water- a-dex helps with most. Strength gains and pumps are killer, and my recovery has been amazing. Im also using 10IU pwo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back