Uncle Z. Best prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence but someone with 53 posts that been a member for 3 months does not carry that much clout to be vouching for any thing...No offence...And thanks just the same..

But I on the other hand can and will confirm that he and his service is very good...

no offence taken but i will still vouch for him/also i have been a member longer than you
lol

Last edited:

I agree as well. And may be in my head but i feal like Omnas hit me in that regard even quicker and make me even horneyr then Sust. Eny one ever hear of that? I swear they do..I can start a cycle with Omnadren and in 2 days i'm looking at fat chicks that look good to me...

that's why I stated above that I thought Sustanon (sust) was fast acting, I've used it and feel it fast also I was thinking the test prop.

that's why I stated above that I thought Sustanon (sust) was fast acting, I've used it and feel it fast also I was thinking the test prop.

1ml of Sustanon (sust) 250 has 30mg of Test Prop, even if you are using 1g/wk of Sust, you are only going to be seeing 120mg Test Prop... hardly enough to see any real gains

And let me just be clear when i say i feal it in 2 days. I dont feal any thing in 2 days except my sex drive. And that was the only point i was making. Strenth or pump or any thing else i don't feal that fast. Just Sex. So why is it that those fat chicks start looking so god. Lol And i don't nessaseraly mean fat chicks but just chicks that i might not normaly look at never mind get with. And for some reason like i said it seams to be mostly when i use Omnadren..Horney like just crazzy horney.

I emailed Uncle a couple days ago via their website but still haven't gotten a reply. I am curious about their British Dragon products, since that company went out of business a couple years ago and they had a prevalant problem with counterfeit products. I know there was a lot of legit stock still circulating, but want to see what the Uncle is offering. Anybody used the BD stuff or US stuff from them yet?

I emailed Uncle a couple days ago via their website but still haven't gotten a reply. I am curious about their British Dragon products, since that company went out of business a couple years ago and they had a prevalant problem with counterfeit products. I know there was a lot of legit stock still circulating, but want to see what the Uncle is offering. Anybody used the BD stuff or US stuff from them yet?
using zzz's bd test right now---good

New tracking policy and increased min. order

Hey Fellas

Kindly reminding you about our trackings policy:

We only confirm tracking numbers in cases of 30 DAYS DELAYS

ALSO WE HAD TO CHANGE OUR MINIMUM ORDER TO 150$ (WE'RE OVERLOADED WITH ORDERS)

Apologies , but we can't make it to update all of them everytime with such orders count.

Also we had to increase min. order setting due to too large demand (which increased delays factor)

We hope you understand
All the smoothest
Z's Team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back