uncle z

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 2 cents.....

1st) I order mine a couple months back, and got it in 5 days as promised. no problem at all.
2nd) Stick with Prop and E.

I think the people keeping this thread alive are the reason why he gets backed up, all the emails you send all the bullshit you write in here, he has to make sure no one is talking too much or is busy reading / replying to all the emails. I said it once and i will say it again, this AINT motherfucking Walmart....dont expect promised delivery dates, or replies to your emails...just order, and wait, if after 30 days you dont have something, then you can email him, but do it direcly to him, dont start a fucking thread, is fucking annoying........there!!

i ordered from him last week, for the first time. I havent emailed him once since i sent the WU stuff. And i aint worried about shit. :brownnose

So, I ordered for the first time from Z, and would say that I am pretty happy. First time I ordered from internet. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. There were substitutions, but it came out in my favor. Very happy that I did not get ripped off lol. Thanks Z.... will order from again.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive been waiting a month and a half for my order... we will see how this turns out ?!?!:worried::worried:

oh and it was a domestic order.. i i expected 10 days, and payed for 10 days, and so far ive gotten about 45 days...

Last edited:
Z is the man! got my replacement test c international (the domestic test c i've got before was too painful, pain lasted for 12-14 days, ibuprofen and some vodka shots helped a lil) in a week plus xtra vial.
Z is g2g fo sho.
gona pin in a few hours, let u know how it goes.
btw the int solution is very clear and thin comparing to domestic which is yellowish and pretty thick.

ok did my first zlabs test c shot, 500mg in my glute (frontloading), solution is very thin, no pain so far.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I've been lurking but want to chip in. I ordered some powder from Z because of his good rep here. I'll let everyone know how it goes when I get it.
I have over a decade of aas experience, I don't claim to be an expert, but I've seen lots of products and brands, and I'll throw in my two cents when I get my goodies. This was my first order from Z, a small trial order, so to speak.

Sr

I just can not belive how good the uncle is! just got want I order and a extra test cyp and deca long with my red top hgh

i ordered the us line 20ml of test e, but i sent him an email to see if he can give me 24ml and the price for that, waiting for a reply and will be sending z the WU. hopefully all goes well.

-edit anyone know anyone of the PIP of his test e? no or alot?

I bought from Z last Monday, told him I was in a bind, and needed it ASAP. I'm in the states, bought the domestic line. He replied "no problem, you'll have it in time". Day 11, no product. May have to just start post cycle therapy (pct) Monday instead of being able to continuing with my cycle. Hope it gets here tomorrow I guess. I understand things take time to TA, however I ordered from him based on him telling me he could get it to me in the time requested and the tons of positive rep he has on here. Ah well, shit happens. I'll just run post cycle therapy (pct), order more, and start over in a month or two.

I bought from Z last Monday, told him I was in a bind, and needed it ASAP. I'm in the states, bought the domestic line. He replied "no problem, you'll have it in time". Day 11, no product. May have to just start PCT Monday instead of being able to continuing with my cycle. Hope it gets here tomorrow I guess. I understand things take time to TA, however I ordered from him based on him telling me he could get it to me in the time requested and the tons of positive rep he has on here. Ah well, shit happens. I'll just run PCT, order more, and start over in a month or two.

these businessmen arent walmart and they arent selling proctor and gamble products.give him a few more days and see what happens.

and yes you should have had everything before starting cycle lol

these businessmen arent walmart and they arent selling proctor and gamble products.give him a few more days and see what happens.

and yes you should have had everything before starting cycle lol

I did, my gear was thrown in the trash and taken to the curb by my wife by mistake while I was out of town. Talk about a shitty thing to come home to....

I hear ya though on the TA, and I'm well aware of it. Normally wouldn't be stressing, but I just want to get it so I can maintain my cycle instead of having to cut it short so early. Hopefully it gets here in the next couple days and I'll be good to go.

I ordered some prop from the domestic line 13th, and figured it would be here in 10 days or so. Day 14 I email him and he says he sent it out a week ago but that he shipped it overseas and that i'd have to sign for it. So maybe theres a problem with the domestic guy rite now?

IMO its very wrong to switch my order to international without warning. I ordered domestic for a reason. I don't want to sign for anything, and don't want to worry about customs.

Oh well, hopefully it will turn out OK.

He did the same thing to mine. Guess what? Still got my shit in a little over a week and an extra bottle for nothing. Hes a busy guy yall. Give the man a break

hey

We had litle problem whit usa , but now all back to normal and i wnat to say sorry for this, thanks for understand

Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back