uncle z

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got burned a couple months ago...He said he didnt receive money and when i called WU they said it was picked up...I would stay away...And i used him for years too...

Hey guys,

I am new here, but I just got my first order from z. Got my 50mg dbol's in a while ago, and just got my oils...

I ordered off his special's page, but ended up getting 2 Enabol 200 (test e) and another vial came in a enabol250 package, but when I opened it up it's a black top, little more yellowish.

I ordered 2 test e 250's and a deca 250.... I did email him, and hope he can clarify that the black top is a deca250, I am just a bit disappointed that the test E is only a 200mg dose, looks like I will have to end up ordering more.

Just received my first order from Z.. I got some of his HG amps.
Haven't tried the product yet, but it looks good, and I was impressed with his shipping and packaging.

omfg, Z's domestic test c is some painful stuff. did only 1cc (250mg/cc) and im literally crippled, cannot sit on my ass.

anybody experienced the same?

i did watsons and some ugl before, nothing like dat..

omfg, Z's domestic test c is some painful stuff. did only 1cc (250mg/cc) and im literally crippled, cannot sit on my ass.

anybody experienced the same?

i did watsons and some ugl before, nothing like dat..

I have painful injections from many brands, I gave my boy some of my test c from Z and he has no pain at all, everyone is different bro!

I have painful injections from many brands, I gave my boy some of my test c from Z and he has no pain at all, everyone is different bro!

pain starts 5-6 hours after injection, i guess the steroid crashes out of solution and crystallizes. second injection is the same, 6 hours and my other chick hurts as hell..

Z says there might be a lot of bb in solution, kinda makes sense coz pain spread up my glutes.. ibuprofen helps a lil, but after few hours pain comes back. also having flu-like symptoms (had the same symptoms with some ugls).

any ideas how to solve my problem?
Z offered me a resend, should i ask him for test e instead of test c?

Last edited:
do a half cc in each butt cheek. thats what i have to do. it crippled me too. baseball size lump on me bum first time. since then i do half in each cheek and it gets sore but not nearly as bad.

i have some Z Domestic Test C and its painless for me.

for the guys waiting and bitching about the time frame.

Z is a give and take guy/company. When you order from a guy who has as big of a customer list as Z does, you are going to have to wait a while. Im positive Z gets 100's of emails a day from guys who are trippin out after not getting their order in 2 days. The more well known a source, the more customers they have and the longer it is going to take for them to send ALLL their shit out to everyone.

point it...if you want your shit quicker, then go to a source that is less known who doesnt have as big of a customer list. they will probably send your order out ASAP when they get your contact info. but if you want a guy you can trust (because alot of other guys have gotten gear from them) then be prepared to wait and shutup about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back