UncleZ is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... I know I'm new here... I've been on another site for a long time.. but found that Uncle Z is a sponsor here...

I'm having a problem with Z and need a recommendation on what to do...

Money was sent on 11/29
according to Western Union money was picked up in the "other country" on 12/1

-I have not gotten anything, I have asked Z 2x.. and got the same reply "I hasn't received your funds"

Its a fair amount of cash.. about 3x the min. order.. I have all the Western Union Paperwork showing when it was sent and to who with the MTCN.. (the actual receipt not just the order form).. I don't want to anger Z....he seems like a nice guy and he's come through on ALL my orders in the past.... what do you guys think I should do?

Ok... I know I'm new here... I've been on another site for a long time.. but found that Uncle Z is a sponsor here...

I'm having a problem with Z and need a recommendation on what to do...

Money was sent on 11/29
according to Western Union money was picked up in the "other country" on 12/1

-I have not gotten anything, I have asked Z 2x.. and got the same reply "I hasn't received your funds"

Its a fair amount of cash.. about 3x the min. order.. I have all the Western Union Paperwork showing when it was sent and to who with the MTCN.. (the actual receipt not just the order form).. I don't want to anger Z....he seems like a nice guy and he's come through on ALL my orders in the past.... what do you guys think I should do?

listen, ive been reading up on this stuff for a SHORT while now, but even I can recognize when someone comes on here just to destroy their competition's reputation. Because when you think about it, that's all anyone can have in this line of work. I find it entertaining that even I can spot these posts.

listen, ive been reading up on this stuff for a SHORT while now, but even I can recognize when someone comes on here just to destroy their competition's reputation. Because when you think about it, that's all anyone can have in this line of work. I find it entertaining that even I can spot these posts.

you have no basis for that accusation so... yeah...
I have used them in the past for their domestic line.. and shipping is FAST and everything has been on point.. (their D-bol is the SHIZ!)

If a mod or someone senior wants to check me out I have the exact same screen name on (no i'm not promoting that site either... just a way to verify me).. on that site we cant ask questions like this... so thats why I'm here..
if there is some sort of info you guys want so you know I'm not a trolling scumba?. a pick of me with one of Z's 20ml bottles or some D-bol holding a piece of paper w/my screen name?pic of the WU receipt? LMK i'll do it...

Last edited by a moderator:
you have no basis for that accusation so... yeah...
I have used them in the past for their domestic line.. and shipping is FAST and everything has been on point.. (their D-bol is the SHIZ!)

If a mod or someone senior wants to check me out I have the exact same screen name on steroid.com(no i'm not promoting that site either... just a way to verify me).. on that site we cant ask questions like this... so thats why I'm here..
if there is some sort of info you guys want to know I'm legit.. a pick of me with one of Z's 20ml bottles holding a piece of paper w/my screen name LMK i'll do it...

apologies if i am incorrect, tho I did have reasons for assuming ulterior motives.
Guess I'll need more proof before I start shooting off my mouth next time. Cheers.

Ramaudio, Have you sent him an email stating the funds have been picked up and you have the MTCN paperwork to prove it?

apologies if i am incorrect, tho I did have reasons for assuming ulterior motives.
Guess I'll need more proof before I start shooting off my mouth next time. Cheers.

no worries.. apology accepted... :)

any clue what I should do?

Western union said they can open a case.. and get the location and clerk name that dispensed the $$.. but i dont know what good that would do..

Yes sir I did, .. reply was "I hasn't received your funds"..

Man, I don't know then. That seems kinda fucked, I've never had problems but others say he's pretty good with straightening things out. If can upload the copy talk to the mods here and sometimes they can help you out since he's a sponsor. I would'nt let that go if you have proof u know.

Man, I don't know then. That seems kinda fucked, I've never had problems but others say he's pretty good with straightening things out. If can upload the copy talk to the mods here and sometimes they can help you out since he's a sponsor. I would'nt let that go if you have proof u know.

Is there a mod you would recommend?.. I can upload a copy.. I'd be willing to do a 3way call to western union so they can hear it from them.... I'm sure Z isnt trying to screw me.. I'm sure its an oversite.. but communication has been less than ideal..

you prally sent it to the wrong place by writing down an invalid name or address

im sure it was some stupid mistake

Nope.. it was picked up(according to western union) in Poland 2 days after I sent an email with the MTCN and Sender Name.. either it was someones lucky day or there is a mistake somewhere...
I got an email after the MTCN was sent.. saying that he would pick up the $$ and send the goodies....

hmmm. well id email him again with a copy of your w.u slips saying you sent the cash.

hes a cool dude and they excelent customer service. i know first hand.

im sure he will get you straight

Nope.. it was picked up(according to western union) in Poland 2 days after I sent an email with the MTCN and Sender Name.. either it was someones lucky day or there is a mistake somewhere...
I got an email after the MTCN was sent.. saying that he would pick up the $$ and send the goodies....

Hey

please email us or pm my friend, than we can try help u and fix the problem, so if u can send us scan WU wire,thats will be great

z.

thanks man.. got your email too.. I will scan and email tomorrow.. like I said I didnt think you were trying to rip me off.. I'm sure its just an oversight..

I'll let everyone know the outcome :)

Hey Z I got your PM but I cant reply (prob dont have enough posts).. I sent the Scan yesterday(6pm est) from ramaudio_inc@hushmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back