Status
Not open for further replies.
:biggthump
um I dont work for Z! lol:chainsaw:

dont be :gay2:

Just grew so tried of Weak Domestic bro

then Z came along:love:

LOL - that's funny shit guys :)

Hey OMEGA - if your going to creep out Z - you might as well go all the way :doggy: ... :soap:

I'm just kidding - I have two orders on delay do to the weather - but that's cool and expected ... "I don't work for Z" - but I dig the Z line that I'm currently using as well.

Happy New Years! :Party:

thanks man.. got your email too.. I will scan and email tomorrow.. like I said I didnt think you were trying to rip me off.. I'm sure its just an oversight..

I'll let everyone know the outcome :)

I had the exact same problem once. Ends up that it was just some confusion with the order and it got worked out quickly.

I call Bullshit on This!!!!!

The same crap happened with me.

I sent Z some money. Went through _______just as requested, sent to ____ as requested.

Nothing for 3 weeks then 5 then 7.
We are email back and forth and I keep hearing I never got any money.
I email the transaction copy to Z still nothin. Same lame ass story.

I am saying BULLSHIT Z. You got the fuckin money.

Far as I am concerned you can suck my wet dick !!!

:liar:

Last edited:

I sent Z some money. Went through _______just as requested, sent to ____ as requested.

I'm feeling the same way. This is my first order on Z and did it because I read so many good reviews here and so made two orders one going to the KSA and one going to the USA. Made that order on the 18th and the next one was sent on the 20th to complete the minimum order amount. So the first payment was picked up yet the second payment wasn't because "guy got hit by a car". Got this email today, so now because the guy that got hit cant pick up the money i have to change the name but yet when i asked if the goods were sent i get a "no". So im here for another week with no gear. I really trusted they would come through cus of all the good reviews here!! Now I wont get any gear while im in the USA!!

I'm sure if they can do anything they still wont be able to get my stuff here before monday anyways so should I just cancel my order? Very Very Very bad first impression/order of Z!! Should have went with Naps.
:wallbash::soap:

SteroidRona,No matter who you go through, they never send your order until funds are picked up, c'mon man? And seriously, it can come fast, and sometimes comes slow, thats just how it is. You should just be happy that you get your shit. If it doesnt come thats one thing, but bitching cuz he took a min to send and still is cool enough to email is just beyond me. Quit being a pussy and wait for your shit, then if it dont come u can post a legitimate comment. Atleast he emailed you. Post like this irritate the fuk outa me.

FYI, Naps is just as slow sometimes. It's part of the game, get over it.

True Chris - I haven't ordered from naps (perhaps tonight) but people really need to get to a point where your orders are a few months out at the very least.

Even with my 2 orders being delayed with Z I'm still set for a few month out and still plan on doing business with Z on the next order.

I can understand the frustration - if it was my first order I'd be impatient ... "just a little!"

Exactly, people expect there gear to get here in 2 weeks or less and it don't usually work that way. It's hit or miss, and it's holiday season. Every1 is doin sale, cant imagine how much traffic there getting. But ya, I guess if it was my first i'd want it somewhat quick too-to an extent.

Last edited:
What if he just keeps your money??

Then what..

Hey pickle - I'm not sure if this will help - but I was waiting (still am) on a domestic order and when I contacted Z to check on the status - he said he never received my payment email - (I even received the conformation as if they did receive it.)

I checked on the payment status on no one ever did pick up the payment - so in my case there was just a mixup and I have all the confidence that Z will take care of it as soon as he can.

So here I am - waiting on two orders and I would have place a third today - but I just want to know for sure what I'll have on hand before I place my next one?

I think Z will get you squared away ... " I hope all goes well for you!"

I'm feeling the same way. This is my first order on Z and did it because I read so many good reviews here and so made two orders one going to the KSA and one going to the USA. Made that order on the 18th and the next one was sent on the 20th to complete the minimum order amount. So the first payment was picked up yet the second payment wasn't because "guy got hit by a car". Got this email today, so now because the guy that got hit cant pick up the money i have to change the name but yet when i asked if the goods were sent i get a "no". So im here for another week with no gear. I really trusted they would come through cus of all the good reviews here!! Now I wont get any gear while im in the USA!!

I'm sure if they can do anything they still wont be able to get my stuff here before monday anyways so should I just cancel my order? Very Very Very bad first impression/order of Z!! Should have went with Naps.
:wallbash::soap:

Yea I just made my first order on the 22nd and I got the same email back saying person got hit by car still no money picked up hoping he comes through.

If you have some problems please email us or pm, i never get any pm about problem from u so how i can fix it, i am not a fucking wizard but always fixed our problems ,So can you start cooperate with us and send me pm with you a problem and more info.

z.

Last edited:
like i said.. seems like a standup guy.. prob just an oversight

I dont have the ability to PM yet.. so still waiting on a response to the emails

If you have some problems please email us or pm, i never get any pm about problem form u so how i can fix it i am not a fucking wizard but always fixed our problems So can you start to cooperate wit us and send me pm with you a problem and more info.

z.
I dont have the ability to PM yet Z. Trust me I tried PMing you before but the system wont let me do it yet.

My thing is if this is your first order you read all the info and see" oh ok 6-10 days domestic and think ok like maybe 2 to 3 days for him to pick up money and then he'll send the order". So i order it expecting it maybe late by one week no biggy, but to come back after an email was sent saying stuff was sent and say oh yea the money wasnt picked up and you been waiting thinking ur stuff has been sent is wrong.

He may be busy thats understandable and all but that is not our fault. Some of you guys have ordered from them before and are used to the delays and all but from a new customers perspective dont u think its bad business. Now I am happy that there is a means for me to get "stuff" but never thought it was going to be this annoying. Just give me that at least. I'm not trying to be a "pussy" or anything but when u place an order you expect certain bare minimums you know. If i knew ahead of time that the money still wasn't picked up or they were having issues I would have modified my order. Apparently lesson learned. If and when I do this again I guess I'll have to do it 2 months ahead of time. But going through some of the head aches some of u have experienced, only makes me wonder if there are any better suppliers out there or if this is just business is done?

well was pretty upset and now im alot calmer now - maybe roid rage i dunno - sent an email to Z see if we can work it out though. Lesson learned next time I'll order 1 month in advanced.

My post was removed probly for inapropriate language.

Z you got my money in sept.
I sent you the receipt 3 times.
All i got from you was excuses.

Makes no difference to me if you are a sponsor here or not.

I cant endorse anyone who just takes my money.

Bunny

I haven't heard of many problems with Z. I order at least a month in advance because it can take a while sometimes. Maybe it's stuck in a delivery truck that's up north in that blizzard, lol. I still say Z is the shit and I'll order again.

well was pretty upset and now im alot calmer now - maybe roid rage i dunno - sent an email to Z see if we can work it out though. Lesson learned next time I'll order 1 month in advanced.

Ya I understand and your post caught me at the wrong time. Sorry for that, Patience is definetly a virtue in this game though. I have ordered from Z and had my gear come faster than the T&A, but i've also have had it take a month. Same with others I have ordered from. It sucks and does get frusterating but atleast I know that I am getting quality gear from a trusted person. He is a stand up guy from what i've dealt with and will get you squared away, and if not then just talk to the mods on this board and go from there. I've ordered in the past from a place were not only did I worry about the T&A, but I had to worry about whether or not it would be sent and question the quality. In the ling run you'll be happy w his quality, bc I am to say the least. Just order and forget about it, Thats the best thing to do aside from ordering in advance. Again steroidRona, Sorry for being a Dick.

thinking i might give Z a try, needing 1 more thing of test for when i start my cycle. Still waiting on my order from nps and just looking for a little quicker service

here is a link to the PDF of the western union receipt.. I have sent it 2x now.. and you havnt gotten it.. so I'm just going to post it...

EDITED PER Z's Request
I got the Western union confirmation of money released in the mail yesterday showing who picked it up... and that it was valid...

I'll send it on tuesday.. if you dont get it I'll post it on wed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back