UncleZ is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok
Heres the thing I don't do you all guys check the news and hear whats going on here in Europe but we have a big problems with winter this time. All airport are closed people have problems with getting even out from their house and we can't do anything bout it, lately we had even problem with our domestic guy he got stucked on airport and all our orders were sent with delays I know that you need your stuff ASAP but believe me we try to pick it up ASAP then we pass order to pack and send so more or less it takes about one week. Then is the post office job and we can't do anything about it. Believe me we want to do best job we don't want to lose customers shitty times are now so one customer less is a lot for us.
Another big issue for us that only not happy customers write here if only these who received it as they should you would see how many of them don't have such a problem believe me it could be just one time problem right now when hopefully winter goes away xmass and New Year is over things goes back to normal.
Please let me know did you receive your order because we don't know (please send us email with your problem explained in it)
Regards
z.

I dont have the ability to PM yet Z. Trust me I tried PMing you before but the system wont let me do it yet.

My thing is if this is your first order you read all the info and see" oh ok 6-10 days domestic and think ok like maybe 2 to 3 days for him to pick up money and then he'll send the order". So i order it expecting it maybe late by one week no biggy, but to come back after an email was sent saying stuff was sent and say oh yea the money wasnt picked up and you been waiting thinking ur stuff has been sent is wrong.

He may be busy thats understandable and all but that is not our fault. Some of you guys have ordered from them before and are used to the delays and all but from a new customers perspective dont u think its bad business. Now I am happy that there is a means for me to get "stuff" but never thought it was going to be this annoying. Just give me that at least. I'm not trying to be a "pussy" or anything but when u place an order you expect certain bare minimums you know. If i knew ahead of time that the money still wasn't picked up or they were having issues I would have modified my order. Apparently lesson learned. If and when I do this again I guess I'll have to do it 2 months ahead of time. But going through some of the head aches some of u have experienced, only makes me wonder if there are any better suppliers out there or if this is just business is done?

My post was removed probly for inapropriate language.

Z you got my money in sept.
I sent you the receipt 3 times.
All i got from you was excuses.

Makes no difference to me if you are a sponsor here or not.

I cant endorse anyone who just takes my money.

Bunny

First thing send us PM and email with your full details and your problem explained (address, email and date) we need to check it.
I can't say if you send us any emails we have them so many it 3 months got passed so.... I never received any PM from you with any problems (checked them just now) so once again please sand us these details (PM and emails)
I will try to sort it out ASAP
Regards
z.

FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT THING !!
Modify your post don't put any scans here !!
I think that you and we don't get into any shit !!

Please try to understand we had xmass time and New year and like others we have our families etc. and we have a right to have some break or holidays for 2-3 days (normally we operate 7 days a week) so thats why we didn't respond to any PM or emails.

We checked your WU and right now we know whats was wrong (but it wasn't our fault WU made problems for us we tried to pick it up 3 times but having this receipt from you we can pick up money) so we'll sort it out ASAP

Regards
z.

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao. wow people are on the rag, this time of year...
LOL Z. i think you stole all our snow, shit it was 52 degrees by me for new years, and today 40's. WE HAVE NO MORE SNOW!!!!!

Hey Z, people can still open the file to the WU. It needs to be taken off the section you quoted. Can a Mod step in and take this info off the thread.

Thats why it was edited.. lol.... I may be an idiot...
:Pokeowned

So I guess you will email me when the items ship Z?

No problem my friend , all is ok and u get update on side about send a package

-------------------------

purplerain45

I check a email box and send u replay asap

Remember guys we have different time zone here :)

Z.

Hey Z - I'm just wondering if the order "status" is current with the website?

I've received an email last week as an order being shipped - but don't see the status being changed? (I won't go into shipping details here)

If it's not - that's ok - I do t want to bog you down with excess emails at this time.

At the same time if I do need to notify you - I want to make sure I do.

How are you guy's being able to check and see the status of an order ( has it been mailed, where it's at, etc) ? How are you also able to see when they picked up the money ?

How are you guy's being able to check and see the status of an order ( has it been mailed, where it's at, etc) ? How are you also able to see when they picked up the money ?

If you use WU online they send a notification e-mail to you to say money has been picked up by reciever..

When you log into your z account and look at your order it tells you the status.. Like others have said , mine also says it's at the very early stage but I have been told by Z it has been sent so Im not too concerned about what the order status shows..

Hey

Guys if u want get some info about order or payment please email me thanks

z.

E-mail you from where I don't have the ability to do that yet from here. When i e-mail you from the web site I don't get an answer from you. I am sanford471

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back