UncleZ is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all those thinking or not sure to order from Z here is my experience....placed order in the 1st week of Dec. and just received it this weekend was getting worried,but i guess with the holidays and all, it probably would have made it sooner.

so once again Z comes through:beertoast

We can't go into shipping details here but I can say I've placed one of my orders a couple weeks after pumped1's and received it a couple weeks ago.

As Z mentioned in an earlier post - It looks like everything is back on track and I'll be placing another order tonight.

I might try his new Euro line except I've been very pleased with the Z line so well see?

I'll cheers to that too pumped1 - Z Rocks!:beertoast

Just an update - I've decided to try his new Euro line :)

Last edited:
Got Z's email.. looks like everything is G2G.. just took a while to sort out... like I said before.. I'm sure it was just a mix-up... or Western Union being morons.. its all good to go!

thx Z!

Anyone try his Euro-Pharmacies products ?

I've just placed an order for his Euro line - I haven't seen a lot of feedback yet - However, what I did see was all good ... My order for the bulk test cyp.

"I think" Kane red machine placed an order for the Euro line so you might find some info from his posts?

Z is GTG even if dirty euro winters makes it slow

z is a good guy, and a better uncle

dont talk shit .

Hey guys I've just noticed a nice add-on to Z's customer service.

On my last order I've received another email conformation showing the $ have been received - and the order is now processing.

This is just a nice extra touch to see everything is in motion.

Everything I've tried so far has been the Z line (except hcg) and I've been very pleased with...

This time my curiosity had me place an order for the new Euro line - I've taken advantage of the bulk offer and will plost an update as soon as I receive everything :)

delete this posting... I will give everyone an update after the fact.. Just read up on the rules again.

Last edited:
I can vouch for Z, I am currently having 4 different UG labs tested and he is among them. Me and 3 of my friends all went in and put up 500.00 each to get this done, got the results of human grade gear back on three of them and he provides legit product, currently waiting on the UG labels to be tested, but I am sure his line will be top notch. I am going to wait til I get all results in before I post them because we all know how quickly it will dissapear if the wrong person sees what they don't want to be seen and my efforts will be futile in exposing the truth.

I can vouch for Z, I am currently having 4 different UG labs tested and he is among them. Me and 3 of my friends all went in and put up 500.00 each to get this done, got the results of human grade gear back on three of them and he provides legit product, currently waiting on the UG labels to be tested, but I am sure his line will be top notch. I am going to wait til I get all results in before I post them because we all know how quickly it will dissapear if the wrong person sees what they don't want to be seen and my efforts will be futile in exposing the truth.

How can you vouch for quality before you get the results from the tests? How can we trust the results after you get them since you already vouched for them? WTF

Here's what I really like about Z's business ethics...

This is why I (along with others) go out of our way to post our feedback about our experience with Z's business.

On a recent order I received 40 out of 100 on one of my items (2 x 50 qty) - Z sent out 100 more - giving me an extra 40 free to make good on the order.

Many people would have just sent out 60 more - but Z "gets it".

I'm a business owner myself and have a lot of respect when I see someone take care of their customers in this nature.

Thanks for doing this Z - I will enjoy the extra 40 ... "well done!" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back