UncleZ is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had recieved mine over a month ago and it still hasnt been updated on the site. I wouldnt worry though.

That's cool to see it's the norm - I know Z will come through - I was think'n I just dont want to slip through the cracks.

Thanks for the feedback Chris!

E-mail you from where I don't have the ability to do that yet from here. When i e-mail you from the web site I don't get an answer from you. I am sanford471

Yesterday I wrote your email personally, so you had to get aanswer , check mail and spam control and give me upadte

z.

Its such a wonderful thing to have dependable domestic Test, Masteron, Var and Deca.

Super Legit packaging , service and TA.

i don't say much , but in this case it helps to put a nice word out.

Hope its ok to post this.

Damn this thread got long lmao..

Dependable, safe, and speedy!!!!!! I got my goodieZ, today!!!! Super stoked, I will certainly make my future orderZ with them again. :agreed:

Dependable, safe, and speedy!!!!!! I got my goodieZ, today!!!! Super stoked, I will certainly make my future orderZ with them again. :agreed:

judging from what everyone here is testifying to about their experiences with "Z". I sent in a paymment and found out they picked it up on 1/3/2010. I am starting to feel at ease now. But I can't help it my dik is HARD. Just how long was it for you to receive your goods ? "Z" if I experience the same pleasure everyone else here has from you. You can say to me in the words of the immortal PIMP from the Movie Im gonna get you sucker"BITCH BETTER HAVE MONEY"

Yesterday I wrote your email personally, so you had to get aanswer , check mail and spam control and give me upadte

z.

I've checked my inbox and junk folders and I haven't received an e-mail from you. I have been getting that e-mail you have been sending about the weather in Europe. Also the one you sent saying I had to change my receiver cause that other kat got hit by a car.

My order came through today.. Cheers.

2ij0oxk.jpg

Lol. Why are you guys dik teasing me ? Lol. Bye the way what are the products ? If you can share, if not that's cool.

5 Vials test Cyp..
5 vials Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (you need to supply your own bacteriostatic water for these)
2 Anavar
2 Clomid
3 Tamoxifen

5 Vials test Cyp..
5 vials Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (you need to supply your own bacteriostatic water for these)
2 Anavar
2 Clomid
3 Tamoxifen

a good stash man!

Yeah.. Only really needed the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for right now.. The rest can be kept as stash for being added to , for future cycles..

The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is chinese labeled so I did a google search of the number and it returned this thread on steroidology from some months ago (with a picture of the vial included).. link

The poster is saying he bought it from a friend as hgh but it's definately hcg..
Identical to the ones I have and what others will probably recieve... No mixing solution included..

5 Vials test Cyp..
5 vials HCG(you need to supply your own bacteriostatic water for these)
2 Anavar
2 Clomid
3 Tamoxifen

I have been hearing alot about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) things like you can run it 2wks in your cycle and at the end of your cycle also read that one kat is running it all through a cycle. Please enlighten me you said Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (YOU NEED YOUR OWN BACTERIOSTATIC WATER) now i was under the immpression that it was ready to use

Please enlighten me you said Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (YOU NEED YOUR OWN BACTERIOSTATIC WATER) now i was under the immpression that it was ready to use

It might depend on your location to which brand and packaged Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) you get sent.. I had been reading posts where people were saying they got two vials (one with powder and the other with water) and were told through the forum on how to prepare it for injection..
Im in the UK so the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) I got may be specific for European customers.. US customers may get a different brand with the water included.. Im just guessing but found it easy enough to source some bacteriostatic water online.. I just thought I'd mention it so others who are expectant on an order and are intending to add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to their cycle immediately , may want to get themselves some water also..

Last edited:
Lol. Why are you guys dik teasing me ? Lol. Bye the way what are the products ? If you can share, if not that's cool.

Brother i dont know why u do not get emails

I sent another email right now -lmk when u get it

All is ok my friend so relax, your gift will be send in monday

z.

Brother i dont know why u do not get emails

I sent another email right now -lmk when u get it

All is ok my friend so relax, your gift will be send in monday

z.

I'm kool. Just listening to everybody has given me a sense of reasurance. All everyone says is that you are the zhit. So I'm going wit dat. Could some places block you out from e-mailing somebody ? You are getting mine right ? let me know if I can e-mail you from another address.

@ purplerain45!!
Just sit back and relax, I went through the same thing!!! I made my first order a short time ago, and im very satisfied!!! the source iZ so ligit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back