You Wanna See gains (PICS)-watch my Log!

DAY 46 Thursday

weight 206lbs

Measurements: Arms 17" (+1"), Quads 26" (+2")

Pinning around 6PM-Pin went very well; I took a warm shower before and heating up the oil. Went into right glute. I bleed more than usual this time; dripping down my leg and onto the floor. I must have went through a vein. The actual pin stung a little more than usual.

Nipples are a little sensitive today (have been taking Aro 12.5 EOD). My bottle from RUI is almost gone. I'm thinking of making an order from naps.net and getting a few other things as well (dbol to end this cycle with, aromasin, another bottle of test so I can prolong to 16 weeks for this cycle).

Gym: 2hrs.
Quads- Had a GREAT quad/hamstring day. I am literally sore from head to toe. I did about 20-25 sets.

Diet: Was good today & I'm hoping to get to at least 207lbs by Saturday if I play my cards right.

Last edited:
DAY 47 Friday

I just ordered some more Aromasin from RUI along with some 1" pins (I'm going to pin my quads for the first time once they arrive & I didnt want to do it with 1 1/2).

I'm also going to order some Dbol & 1-2 bottles of TEST for the end of this cycle. Hopefully Naps treats me right-If so, I'll continue to use their products over the source that I'm currently using (not happy).

Looking over my progress and my goals 1/2 through: Thus far I'm happy with the results. My goals were to gain weight with the goal to be around 230lbs, work on bicep definition along with leg definition. My biceps are looking good for me, and my legs have grown 2" and look more defined. I will continue through this cycle with those goals and keep updates along the way. REMEMBER****I'm always loooking to get critiqued and advice from anyone that is knowledgeable about such things.

Last edited:
Very nice. No worries about naps he is like santa for bodybuilders.

santa.jpg

DAY 48-49 Sat-Sunday

Weighed in on Saturday at 208lbs (+10lbs)

Did a lighter back day on Saturday and took Sunday off to rest. It seems that the more I rest the better my weight gains are with this cycle. I might try going 4 days on 3 days off (seems to work better for me that way).

DAY 50 Monday

Pinned 359mg TEST left glute. Very Smooth

weight 208lbs

GYM: 1hr 30min.
Shoulder day. Did Med-light shoulders. Felt a great burn during my entire workout.

Last edited:
DAY 51 Tuesday

weight: 208lbs

Hey Guys. I wanted to update you on some things. I put in order in today with NAPS (1 bottle of TEST C & Tren Oral). I also, put in an order in with RUI for more Aromasin & PROMEDS for some Dbol (which I'm hoping they will send me for free since the other DBOL I had I wasn't satisfied with). I'll let you know the progress on such orders. I'm excited about the Oral Tren, I have read lots of good reviews about it. I will use it to end my cycle for the last 4 weeks.

My, IN PERSON, supplier I'm getting a little leary of. He wanted to sell me some Sustanon (sust) 350. I didn't know that Sustanon (sust) came in 350 potency. Anyone know anything. He supposdely gets it from a buy who brews his own shit. However, its very expensive and I get leary paying so much for something he says is dosed higher. I'm thinking about not getting anything from him again and just dealing with trusted online sources.

I will be working extremely late throughout this whole week so my progress might be a little flawed; especially my workout routine. We'll see how it goes.

GYM:
Legs: QUADS: Free Rach Squat 135lbs, 225lbs, 315lbs, 405lbs, 495lbs, 545lbs (Reps between 5-10). Sitting Leg extensions, Leg Press.

Last edited:
DAY 53 Thursday

Pinned 350 TEST right glute (went smooth).

My diet has been very good past couple days and I'm exciting to weigh in at the gym tomorrow for my Chest day. I'm thinking that I'll be 210lbs or more.

Day OFF from the GYM

I keep getting a lot of e-mails about people asking if my TEST has actually kicked in. My answer to that is YES. Everyone feels different while on TEST. I'm a calm person in nature that stays away from aggressive behavior (I have learned my lessons from my youth). I know the TEST has kicked in because my overall sense of wellbeing has increased a little, along with my sexual drive. Now, its not a huge increase by any means on both of those subjects-but it IS an increase. My lathargic state has declined to a tolerable state. My appetite is increasing getting back to normal (but still having to force food down to hit my minimal 3500cals per day).

I think I do a good job and still gain weight because my workout routine is A+, and I eat every 1hr to 2hrs everyday. I even set an alarm clock to get up at 3am to get a little snack (even though I mostly wake up on my own).

I have still been having problems with sleeping at night. I will lay in bed for hours and still not get a good nights sleep when I do fall sleep. This is probably do to my late night workouts and me eating late into the night as well.

****one great tip that I can give everyone is this. I have noticed that I will not gain hardly any weight throughout the week while I workout. However, its on my days off that the next day that I will put on a 1lb or 2lbs. And if I take off 2 days in a row its even more noticeable. So this makes me believe that I might be over-training myself. I will have to look further into it and then let you know for sure whats going on.

Last edited:
DAY 54 Friday

weight: 208.8lbs -not excited that I didn't make my 210lb mark today. However, I'm going to eat like a freakin horse during the weekend and get there by Sunday guaranteed!!!!!

GYM: 1hr 45min.
Chest day: had a decent workout by myself (partner nor trainer didn't show up). I was throwing up 110lb DB's doing incline bench like nothing & without any spotters. Was thinking about doing 120lb's but decided probably not a good idea. Did about 20 total sets.

Diet was on spot.

The RUI products I ordered a few days ago came in on Thursday I forgot to mention (3 days total wait). I'm going to start pinning my quads with the 1" needles that I got in. Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated. I'm going to go for the outer thighs up high.

I'm going to post some brand new pictures of everything on Sunday as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
DAY 54 Friday

weight: 208.8lbs -not excited that I didn't make my 210lb mark today. However, I'm going to eat like a freakin horse during the weekend and get there by Sunday guaranteed!!!!!

Chest day: had a decent workout by myself (partner nor trainer didn't show up). I was throwing up 110lb DB's doing incline bench like nothing & without any spotters. Was thinking about doing 120lb's but decided probably not a good idea. Did about 20 total sets.

Diet was on spot.

The RUI products I ordered a few days ago came in on Thursday I forgot to mention (3 days total wait). I'm going to start pinning my quads with the 1" needles that I got in. Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated. I'm going to go for the outer thighs up high.

I'm going to post some brand new pictures of everything on Sunday as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its sunday, wheres our fucking progress pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? lol, jp

DAY 54 Friday

Diet was on spot.

Can't wait to see the updates!

DAY 57 Monday

Well, I got my new 1" 25g pins in and I decided today I would inject into the upper-outter-thigh. Went in fine hardly no pain. Shot smooth and slow. After a few hours I did notice my leg did hurt. Pain gauge from 1-10 (10being highest pain) I would say only a 3 in my pain-o-meter. I still like the Glute better thus far but will try the other thigh on Thursday and see how it goes. *However, I am extremely happy bc that means I have 4 sites to inject into now. Which means, I'm getting ready for my next cycle which would include Sustanon (sust) OR PROP EOD injections.

PS****
I received my free DBOl from promeds today as well. I give them A+ for customer service and giving me some free DBOL (just hoping it works better this round).

Guys, sorry about the update delays. I wasn't expected such a party weekend but football is back and I forgot how much partying there is going on in my city during that time.

I will get the pics up in the next couple of days Thats a promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF, I don't make my 210lbs today-I'm going to wring my own neck. Why? Because my diet has been off and I'm only to blame. My appetite just has not been the same throughout this cycle-it sucks! I'm really thinking about purchasing some pills that helps me eat that way I dont have to worry about forcing food down my throat. I'm going to eat like a motha fuc$er today and see where that gets in on the scale at the gym.

Last edited:
Back