ACZECH's Main lifts log

Weighing 215. Slight problem at work. People daily ask me if I'm on steroids because i keep getting bigger. People notice that i'm buying bigger clothing. So, the growth phase will be put on hold, I'll try and maintain around 210 but we'll see. Back to strength training.

Flat BB Bench Press
315# - easy

**my edit...for reference from the first post...year-to-date gains equal to 40lbs bodyweight with a slight drop in bf%...it's pretty apparent i'm on more than gnc products.

2ecn9qt.jpg

yeh, i'm nothing special...already have a little winter coat of bf..haha

10/1:
Deadlifted 555#...quite tough on the lock-out, not sure it would count

Attempted a Flat Bench Pause Press with 365#...needed a little help on the bottom after going up two inches, that's my sticking point.

Weighing about 203lbs with some time off from a new house and the work that that entails. Diet blows too. But, with the weight loss, top four abs are visable w/o doing any cardio.

Lookin' good and liftin' heavy bro. You still running? I'm halfway through my cycle right now. I think I may take your advice and start lookin' for some straps for my deadlifts.

Someone also suggested that I switch my underhand grip from left to right.

thanks...i switch it up and use left under-right over and visa-versa to keep it all strong. I don't know about powerlifting tournaments and straps, but i need them to pull over 500lbs. My 400lbs by christmas isn't close yet....i think i'm going jump on some tren and push it hard to get there.

Well, contray to my last post, I pulled a 500lbs deadlift without straps yesterday, completely raw.

Failed the 585lbs.

Box squated 300# x2...very easy. I think my box is about an inch high of parallel, but it's all the gym has.

Saturday 10/27:
Box squated 315# - 2" below parallel

Sunday 10/28:
Flat BB Bench speed work with 195#

thanks bro...it's been tough working both lately, but the good news is I foudn a gym 3 minutes from my house...and they have all i need for powerlifting...even some a 2 boards and three board for benching. it's too bad it's 50usd a month...that kinda sucks.

10/30:
Box squats for speed @185#
Only thing cool to report was 16 wide grip pull-ups in one set...PR for me.

Back