anybody recieve from naps yet ?

+9 weeks waiting here, I had only a little oral order but two mates I referred are out of quite sum of money.

I however don't believe they are scamming people, everybody got their tracking numbers that prove the package was sent but it seems like someone got on them and might be squeezing them or something. This is obviously a serious gangsta shit operation.

I get the same word by word response as here above and what members on eroids are saying.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

good thing i saw this thread. I was about to order some post cycle therapy (pct). Ill be looking to buy it somewhere else now.

They obviously are acknowledging the hold up and doing all they can to resolving it and move forward.

Yes you may have read about delays but never read in someone NEVER getting it. That's a fact. The response is they are reshipping it. What more needs to be said? Keeping in mind the nature of the business. Just play it smart and all will see that it will be resolved.

So as per NAPS, they are partially open now to take select orders. I don't think they need to open back up at all until all the missing orders are filled.

Even if they do open back up completely, i would not recommend anyone to shop at NAPS ever again. There are a lot better sources out there with competitive prices. Because Naps is maybe 15-20 bucks cheaper per order, i think it is well worth it to spend that extra 20 bucks with someone like uncle who gets the order delivered fast and the customer service guys are not assholes.
uncles runs me alot more then 20 dollars extra per order bro..and thats on a small order

Yeah be patient took me 90 days to get my last order but it was eventually hand delivered by some rag head on a camel.

re

Well i'll tell you one thing, if naps doesnt completely rehaul there shipping times and customer service, I can't see how they will be around much longer. Alot of people that haven't made recent orders might not have personally suffered from this recent fiasco, but with all this negative publicity, I can't see many people wanting to deal with this bullshit. There are plenty of legit sources out there and people will flock somewhere else.

Some international orders might stay in customs for over a month and you won't get notified about that unless you have a tracking ID.

I can tell first hand its been way to long on mine I just chalked it up as a loss and experience.
they told me my shit was on its way but I'm pretty sure that's bs .....I shop elsewhere now and will not return ....my 2 cents ....
on a side note it sucks because there shit is gtg

Things will be up and running shortly.

Nothing personal Blaze but myself and many more included are tired of hearing that. Nobody can even give you a good idea on when to expect anything. I am a very patient person and if someone at least tells me what's going on along the way, I can wait it out. I get the same BS. All I got is a TN# that shows no record and when I ask, they say things are being reshipped and to give it some time. When you ask how long, they repeat the same thing back to you. It's a shame because NAPS was once a great place to deal with and now their reputation and image will be permanently tarnished to the point I will probably never use them again. Mind you, I was one of their biggest supporters and fans. I will only let someone burn me once. There's too many other places out there to get stuff so I have to drop them.

Nothing personal Blaze but myself and many more included are tired of hearing that. Nobody can even give you a good idea on when to expect anything. I am a very patient person and if someone at least tells me what's going on along the way, I can wait it out. I get the same BS. All I got is a TN# that shows no record and when I ask, they say things are being reshipped and to give it some time. When you ask how long, they repeat the same thing back to you. It's a shame because NAPS was once a great place to deal with and now their reputation and image will be permanently tarnished to the point I will probably never use them again. Mind you, I was one of their biggest supporters and fans. I will only let someone burn me once. There's too many other places out there to get stuff so I have to drop them.

I figure they have lost a lot of business and will continue to now for good

Back