Coleman will take the O this year!!!!

BoxCut

Chads gonna bring him in at 280+. Jay is sick and Gunter is looking good, but Ronnie at 280 is just crazy. Coleman kills Cutler from back and this is well known. Im also not impressed with Cutlers arms whereas Coleman has some of the freakiest arms in the biz. And why in hell is Jay doing like 4 shows this year?? Sorry Cutler fans, but this isnt your year.:D :D :D

what you smoking RONNIE better have had some waist reconstruction surgery.that shit has got way out of hand plus his GYNO .RONNIEWILL NOT RULE!ONE WORD:QUALITY MUSCLE!!he doesnt have it great bb but he has had his day!btw just my opinion!!!!!!!

If coleman came in at 280 it would be the biggest mistake of his career. That gut would be huge. Coleman just needs to retire before the olympia.

What about levrone? he is competeing against cutler in the arnold in a few weeks, and levrone is looking blown up.....

Just look at this pic from last year:

Ronnie's arms look like crap! His left arm is dwarfed by Gunter's and his midsection looks way too round IMO. It's just getting bigger year by year too.

Ronnie better retire if any one doubts HOW CAN YOU SAY OTHERWISE AFTER SEEING THAT COMPARISON WITH GUNTHER.HE LOOKS SHITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

little daddy said:
Ronnie better retire if any one doubts HOW CAN YOU SAY OTHERWISE AFTER SEEING THAT COMPARISON WITH GUNTHER.HE LOOKS SHITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Ronnie comes in as big as GNC with a tight mid section with no potruding belly then he can win it. Its about time the judges start penalyzing BB with Guts. If Ronnie wins the O again with a potruding belly then it would not look for the sport and also look very unhealthy.

Again politics ....The majority of the Weider signed boys win...
I am a fan of Cutler but these contests should be judged fairly which in some cases never happen

70w30 said:
Again politics ....The majority of the Weider signed boys win...
I am a fan of Cutler but these contests should be judged fairly which in some cases never happen

Didn't Jay just sign with Weider? That was something that I heard.
I think Jay has a good chance of winning it even if Ronnie comes in crazy huge. He really needs to do something about his midsection, it's just nasty how protruding it is. Now, don't knock Levrone or Gunther out of the mix. I think we have some big surpries in store from Gunther and Levrone is always top of his game. I'm looking forward the O this year. I really don't think Ronnie will keep his crown though. I would love to see Gunther place in the top three which could happen. :)

gotta say. ronnie is way ahead of the rest in terms of development but that includes his belly as well. come on, if he looks the way that he did at the gnc he wont crack the top four, or shouldnt! anyone seen the shot of dennis james on the flex site? gunter has no chance. its jay or kevin all the way! lee and chris are the other top guys for me. jay 1 kevin 2 chris 3 lee4 ronnie 5 at least

LMAO My man ronnie won the damn competition again... man thats to all the ronnie doubters... this guys got at least 3 or 4 more Olympias in him!

Back