Dougoe's Bulktastic Cycle

Routine: Modified WSB with high % DE. Doing all the basics, accessory work is in there sometimes at higher reps for hypertrophy even if its simply nutrient loading.

Today;
Rack Deads with some other leg and back work. Ill post some numbers when I get home from the gym.

Diet: 4000ish kcals with at least 450g protein. I keep the fats moderate and healthy, the carbs are there usually in the morning, blocked around my WO and also in the PPWO meal. I cut em much before bed.

Rack deads (below knee by 2-3 inches) - 1 x 3 @ 635 lbs

Did some hacks, pulldowns, curls and heavy abs too. WAY too hot to fucking go hard after hacks. 95 degrees plus humidity = not fucking fun.

DougoeFre5h said:
Ill post up my supplement regimin sans dosages.

Upon Waking
Dig Enzymes
Forskolin
Fish Oil
Taurine
C

Pre WO (1 hour prior)
ALCAR
Idebenone
Chocamine
Caffeine
AAKG
CEE

Pre WO (Immediately)
L-Tyrosine

PWO
CEE
E

Evening
B5
B6
Forskolin
Fish Oil
Taurine
ALCAR
Idebenone
CEE

Bedtime
GABA
Valarian
Melatonin If Desired

Would you mind giving the doses you consume of some of these?

usual doses. 6g CEE total, 500mg GABA, say 10g fish oil, 20mg forskolin (active), 8g B5, 1-2g taurine, same with ALCAR, 200mg ideb, 3g vit C.

Its going great. Im REALLY busy right now, packing my shit for my move across the state. Its all good though, training when I can and such. Ironaddict is writting me up a new routine right now so when I get that (which is going to be mostly geared towards size rather than strength) AND I get myself situated back in college town (5th year senior :p) Ill be ready to put on some fucking size.

DougoeFre5h said:
Its going great. Im REALLY busy right now, packing my shit for my move across the state. Its all good though, training when I can and such. Ironaddict is writting me up a new routine right now so when I get that (which is going to be mostly geared towards size rather than strength) AND I get myself situated back in college town (5th year senior :p) Ill be ready to put on some fucking size.

geesh... for every good idea you tell us you are having, a horrible excuse follows right behind it. lol

just kidding fag. keep us updated.

Back