Workout

BB seated presses
Close-grip decline
Sled hack squats
DB hammer curls

Day 83 recap

Day off from the gym.

Day 84

Went up on everything except inclines. My tupperware container of chalk broke in my gym bag which made it look like I had a big coke party. I just dipped my hands in my bag before my set.

I've been getting hungrier since I stopped the adex. I don't know if that's a coincidence or not but I'm able to keep up with my meals easier at least.

Workout

Weighted pullups
BB incline
Seated calf raises
EZ bar curls

Day 85

Seated presses felt easy going up today which mentally drove the rest of the workout. I focused on keeping the emphasis on triceps on close-grip because I've been drifting towards the rack. If I didn't know better I'd say chicken and meatballs exert a greater force than gravity.

I caught the girl I wanted to be serious about with her ex this weekend so that's over with. I guess I don't have to worry about that in PCT after all. I move fast though and got another girl's number at the gym. It's funny, I went from never approaching women in the gym to becoming a man-whore. It's a slippery slope apparently.

Workout

BB seated presses
Close-grip decline
Sled hack squats
Ab wheel

VM it has been a fantastic ride brother and I appreciate you keeping all this info on hand so we could go along with you!

Time to nail that PCT and keep those gains! Put up some before/after pics man, I know the change is great!

Day 86 recap

I couldn't make it to the gym because of work. I'm putting in long hours unfortunately.

Day 87

I felt very strong today. I moved up on everything and it was just one of those perfect days in general. I saw someone trying to do a hanging pike after I was done so I guess I'm flattered. I used to be one of those guys that never directly trained abs so they've come a long way over the last couple years.

Workout

Glute-ham raises
Hanging pikes
DB seated presses
Weighted dips

VM it has been a fantastic ride brother and I appreciate you keeping all this info on hand so we could go along with you!

Time to nail that PCT and keep those gains! Put up some before/after pics man, I know the change is great!

You guys keep asking for befores that I didn't take lol. I'm going to just find a pic of me before I started lifting. I'll try and take some afters soon.

Day 88

Lack of sleep + lack of meals = :nonono2:

It sucks when life gets in the way of progress. Surprisingly calf raises went up.

Workout

Weighted pullups
BB incline
Seated calf raises
EZ bar curls

I found a nice skinny fat pic of me about 1 year into lifting. The pic on the right is me now. I'm still fat lol.

Edit: about 8 yr difference in pics

Last edited:
Seriously is this real life??

Did you really just do the same 4 boring exercises every few days??

Like what the fawk kind of workout is this????

Weighted pullups
BB incline
Seated calf raises
EZ bar curls

The pictures you "found" are clearly of someone that has more knowledge then what I have read in this log...

Seriously is this real life??

Did you really just do the same 4 boring exercises every few days??

Like what the fawk kind of workout is this????

Weighted pullups
BB incline
Seated calf raises
EZ bar curls

The pictures you "found" are clearly of someone that has more knowledge then what I have read in this log...

I don't even understand what you're trying to convey. Are you insinuating that I am not the person in the picture? Yes, it is me, yes that is a real workout. 6 days a week about an hour a day. I'll put up a pic of me holding a sign next time if you want.

Looking solid big man, congrats on the progress.

I would be absolutely pumped up to end my cycle looking like that.

Back