Former Steroidology Mod, The Almighty has turned SCAMMER!!

BiggieSwolls said:
The house where all the money was sent is not a student residence, it actually his moms place.

What a cunt!!! That's a nice way to bring your parents into the whole situation. Definitely a selfish prick!!!!

I,ve read this from beggining to end, this guy must feel real comfortable lookin over his shoulder for the rest of his years......

If he is trying out for a federal officer or police department, he might not be the only one looking over his shoulder... :(

C-ditty

If they find out he was scamming money from people, there is no way in hell he would ever get a job.

As far as his parents are concerned, please, please, please leave them out of it! Same goes for his girlfriend unless you can prove 100% that she was in on it too.

Heyyo said:
Don't you think that it's his responsibility if his family gets involved? He should have thought of that before he started scamming... No mercy.

true. especially if he is going to use their address. He can deal with his parents too.

His parents have nothing to do with this! Why is everyone on these boards always acting like Mercenaries? You would be STUPID to go after his parents. You'll just hurt innocent people and it won't hurt The Almighty nor recover your money.

For anyone that goes after his parents, I hope that you get caught if you should do something to his parents.

Some people here are so fucking sad.

Everytime ive talked to this guy he seemed way shady, could never put my finger on it. I never felt like he was genuine person at all though. Pyrros, could not agree with you more.

If you know his real name, I would call the local gyms in Seattle and "snitch" his ass out to the Managers. I'm sure they know who he is too. I would hate to hear that he scams local people too.

heres what i think u guys should do...... mobb deep to his pad..... and camp out in a big van until u see him roll up to his house, once that happens kidnap him... and bash him up, cut him into pieces, put him in a black trash bag and put it on his front door.

Asking his parents where he lives or dimeing him out to his parents, etc... is great. I am saying that you shouldn't hurt his parents, their house, etc. There is a fine line between 'asking' his parents where he can be found (and telling them that he owes people money) and 'harassing' his parents. I don't think I was too clear earlier when I was trying to make my point.

If you after, or harm anyone not directlky involved, just because of relation, you are a much more horrible person thna he could ever be.

His family has nothing to do with it guys. I was doing shit that my parents didn't know about when I lived at home. It's not their fault. OPn the other hand, I'd gladly drag that punk bitch out of his house and beat his head in...

No offense to all the tough guys in this thread, but in the 4 years I've been doing this online game, I've seen COUNTLESS numbers of scammers, and even more COUNTLESS numbers of "tough guys" who are gonna "kick ass", and "break legs".

Yet never ONCE have I ever heard of ANYTHING being done to ANYONE. Face it, your money is gone. Everyone of us knows the risks of sending your hard earned cash to someone you really don't know. If you can't handle the loss, you shouldn't play the game.

Now, we all know he's a piece of shit, a scamming dirtbag motherfucker. Stay away from him. But all this kick ass talk gets really old.

G-S said:
No offense to all the tough guys in this thread, but in the 4 years I've been doing this online game, I've seen COUNTLESS numbers of scammers, and even more COUNTLESS numbers of "tough guys" who are gonna "kick ass", and "break legs".

Yet never ONCE have I ever heard of ANYTHING being done to ANYONE. Face it, your money is gone. Everyone of us knows the risks of sending your hard earned cash to someone you really don't know. If you can't handle the loss, you shouldn't play the game.

Now, we all know he's a piece of shit, a scamming dirtbag motherfucker. Stay away from him. But all this kick ass talk gets really old.

:agreed:

Back