How long did you train naturally before taking the plunge in2 the world of anabolics?

How many years of natural training before resorting to anabolics?

• Less than one year

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • One year

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Two years

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Three years

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Four years

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • 5-10 years

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • 10 years plus

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

HeHateMe

I started working out in high school around the age of 16. I first cycled at age 22 I believe. I had a good six years of natural training under my belt.

Last edited:
I started lifting at 17 cycled at 18. I know, I know...too early but fortuneately Im as tall and wide as my other brothers so I lucked out.n Sostenon and Winstrol...it was lovely. The chicas were likin the quick weight gain.

serious bb'ing training for 2 years, serious athletic training for 6 years prior to that. The last few months I've really stepped up the dedication and obsession with BB'ing though...this is going to be my best year.

im all natty but i feel if i ever were to doing any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) i would want to have a decent number of years down, but im only 21 and have already been training 8 years, so i think it would be more of an age thing rather then years trained.

sports and off and on weight training for 4 years. "serious" bodybuilding for 3 more.
I really didnt know shit and should have waited longer.
Anybody thinking of cycleing that doesnt have their shit together should spend the money on a good online trainer like ironaddict. Far better deal with better keepable gains than a cycle.

about 9 years, then HRT, then started cycling the 10th year. Medical issues. Otherwise I wouldn't have done/need it.

i was almost 22 when I started my first cycle, lifted on and off from about 14...got serious about 3 years before I juiced..not really 3 days :)

gator_mclusky said:
I started lifting at 17 cycled at 18. I know, I know...too early but fortuneately Im as tall and wide as my other brothers so I lucked out.n Sostenon and Winstrol...it was lovely. The chicas were likin the quick weight gain.

What kinda doses did you use?

btw, you didn't vote! :whipping:

worked out pretty regular through my late teens, off and on through my twentys and then got back into it about 5 years ago at 30...i worked out hard for about 2 years before starting AAS.

Started working out at the same time I got my first bottle of Steris Test Cyp in 1988. Did a 2000mg bottle every couple years on and off for the next 10 years. Started training consistently for 2 years in Fed prison got out and started really using properly ie. higher doses @ 12-16 weeks, stacks etc..

Started training @ 16, first cycle @ 24-25. I did a 3 week course of dbol with no post cycle therapy (pct) when I was 18 but lost all the gains and decided I needed to learn what the hell I was doing before using again.

6 months of natural training before juming on an all dbol cycle when I was 20. I already know all of that was dumb, but hell, Im here now.

Lifted in High school. Stopped for about 15 years and have been lifting ever since. Still haven't cycled but am about to start next month!

Back