Jul's pics...

jul

Still...
Here ya go Montess.

Feel free to make suggestions on ways you guys feel like I can improve. Planning on doing another figure comp. in early Summer this coming year. I have really been trying to bring my delts up and feel as if I have gotten pretty good results over fall and winter. Starting my contest diet next week.

My stats are 5'4 1/2" fluctuate between 135-140 lbs. :)

Last edited:
Looking hot as hell! Abit hard to say of the pics if you should be working harder on anything. Get some better pics up.. oh and bigger ones :)

Thanks Amino and Bast. As far as other pics, I will have to look and see what else I have. These were just some I had on the computer already.

jul -

amazing. truly amazing. a bit more leg work would bring your legs up to par with your amazing delts, back and abs. your abs are very tight! what have you been taking as far as supps, food and gear?

Thanks guys! I have really been killing myself in the gym the past year trying to bring everything up. The funny thing is, I have been told more than once that my legs overpowered my upperbody! I guess it's hard to tell in pics. But I have really been trying to add more size to both upper and lower body. I can't wait to see the difference this "offseason" has made when I diet down.

Diegothialand~In these pics most people do not believe me but I was all natural! I took in anywhere from 2500-3000 calories a day and did a lot of cardio. As far as supps, I LIVED on eca stack. Other than that just protein and my multivitamins and glucosamine for my joints.

Thanks again for the comments guys!!!
Jul

Back