My pics

Leiurus said:
Well, basically, there is no "story"...All comments on the board state that noboby noticed anything going wrong with him...It seems that he was behaving normally and didn't tell anyone that he was going through hard times. Even his parents didn't see anything that could have been a sign. Everyone is stunned.

His mother made a speech, in which it seems that juice is mentionned, but the post has been deleted (because for mods such a speech would have generated comments that don't have their place on a thread in memory of a dead person).

It is very sad. I'm french but Steroidology is the only board I read, so I knew Stephou only for his amazing pics posted here, and I am stunned myself to learn that such an athlete decided to kill himself.

Thanks for the info.

goku_kakarot77 said:
i honestly am very shocked the boy was amazing, with a body like that what could have gone wrong

Hey, depression is a bitch. Lots of successful people kill themselves. Steph was successful at building himself an excellent physique, but we'll never know what his other concerns in life were, just looking great isn't enough.

Sad indeed...

Very sad story.

As I was reading Steph's logs in gaining some more insight into what others have done to transform themselves, diet, training, suddenly one comes across the news of his death. Truly unfortunate and sad turn of events. RIP

obviously juste wanna says that here on the net there is a lot of word which talk about steroids and suicide ... most of them are in english by the way... (im french)

Back