My pics

Stephou

My pics ( Update on page 4 & 5 )

Hi all

I'm training for about 3.5 years.
Born 24/03/1982
I have been hurting for 5 months, i stopped training. Tendinitis to my 2 shoulders, 2 knees ! I was overtraining.

I was depressed and loose MANY muscle.
I began again training since 15 january, after 2.5 months there are results ( I'm OFF ) :

15/03/05 :
cuissele1103059rs.png

15/03/05 :
dosle1003055cv.png

24/03/05 :
cuissele2003055sd.png

27/03/05 :
le2103050ur.png

30/03/05 :
avantsche7fy.png

30/03/05 :
ggbb8hr.png

I start a cycle today : Tren Ace / Cypionate / Winstrol, i hope i'll surpass the level i have last summer.
I began my cutting diet today too.

Just for fun, there are my pics when i was 19 years old ( 2001 ), after 4 months of BB :

05/06/01
oula33qr.jpg

05/06/01
oula25og.jpg

As i always say : Nothing impossible. If you really want something, you can get it :) :)
And if i can give you two advices :
- Don't neglect Supplements, it is the foundation of a good physique.
- Don't neglect Rest.
- Listen your Body

Last edited:
Yeah great job.

You are fairly thick everywhere, good job indeed. But man those delts & traps really stand out, very good developement there. Bet you can mil press a lot of weight. Probably why you have had some shoulder problems too, from being able to lift a lot of heavy weight with your shoulders, over a period of time.

Hey stephou, you have the physique that i am trying to attain. Look good bro.

Can you post us a sample of what your training split looks like.

mesomorph said:
You are fairly thick everywhere, good job indeed. But man those delts & traps really stand out, very good developement there. Bet you can mil press a lot of weight. Probably why you have had some shoulder problems too, from being able to lift a lot of heavy weight with your shoulders, over a period of time.

You're right bro !
Now i give preference to exercices with barbell for a maximum of insulation for my chest. If i do to many exercices with bar, i take all in my shoulders.

For my cycle, i did Winstrol - Cypionate for a long time.

Thanks for your congratulations guys

I began my cutting cycle i'll do :

Week 1 - 7 : 75 Mg tren Ace EOD
Week 1 - 10 : 400 Mg Cypionate
Week 3 - 10 : 50 Mg Winstrol EOD
Week 5 - 10 : Clen & T4

25 Mg Proviron & 40 Mg Nolvadex ED

BronzedGoddess said:
Nice legs! Well nice everything, but it's nice to see you work your lower body just as hard as your upper.

Thanks. For me lower body is also important that upper body.

I cannot add this pic in my fisrt post, in don't know why :

31/03/05 :

bibi3bh.png

Last edited:
Looking good, especially through the shoulders. Maybe a little more triceps development, but good overall muscularity.

if you have been suffering from tendinitis, you might not want to run winstrol for a while... joint pains are terrible

On the contrary when i take Winstrol joints are painless. It has not been really proved that winstrol was bad for joints, never proved that a steroid was bad.
But when guys take steroids they win 20 lbs in 2 weeks on exercises and that's why tendons/joints are painfull.
We have to moderate our strenght and there are no pbs

Okay. But it is a bit strange that these picture come from a half year old topic, and in this topic you say they are taken recently. Well, axially I don’t care. Your physique looks very good, that’s what counts.

Lauw said:
Okay. But it is a bit strange that these picture come from a half year old topic, and in this topic you say they are taken recently. Well, axially I don?t care. Your physique looks very good, that?s what counts.

My pics "before" didn't change. I have been hurted at the end of 2004 and now you have my new pics from March 2005. Pics wich were in my last topic were from May 2004.

I don't understand what you don't understand

To be honest I thought you were cheating. Because I thought you posted some old pics and then claimed that it were recent pics. A misunderstanding, forget about it.
More important, how are the injuries? Tendonitis can be a bitch. It took me almost half a year to recover from it completely.

Back