Next cycle testo/boldo

Im finishing third week, entering fourth week monday and no weight/strenght gains so far

I am not running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle because I only have one 5000ui amp so i'll run as i always do 3x1500ui at the end.. yep both test E and bold U are GP

I was so upset about that this morning that I actually did an awesome leg training with heavy squats 5 sets 130/140/150/160/160kgs. Then i went straight to mcdonalds and ate two bigmac menus = 1600kcal :D

Last edited:
HAAA!! New girlfriend! Thats right! Kicked that other bitch to the curb! lol good job my friend!

Don't be discouraged! I'm sure you know it takes some time. Just keep eating and eating!

I have some GP Test E myself and I can't wait to try it. All I read is good reviews so if you got it from a reliable source (which I'm sure you did) then you have nothing to worry about.

Just pull through and keep the updates! I love reading this!

Thanks guys !! haha MR MIAMA yes but this one seems like the "cuddling-but-no-sex" kind of girl, its gonna get on my nerves soon. Only had sex one time in 2 months, wtf.

Entering fourth week.. injection went smooth, I haven't raised the test dose finally

2ml left thigh (250mg test + 200mg bold)
2ml right delt (400mg bold)

Noticed some oil leaking out with blood after shooting in the delt, I hope i went deep enough.

Still on 20mg nolva, and the sensitivity in the right nipple has totally disapeared I think it was maybe just my girlfriend who irritated it with her stupid cuddles.. too soon to have gyno symptoms. Or the 20mg fixed it i'll never know! I'll go back to 10mg nolva tomorow

Btw I was in Belgium this weekend and I met this american guy from Utah who was looking kinda big. So as we were both drunk (belgium beers, omg) and noticed the muscles we started to speak and he told me that he's on tren right now hehe funny, very nice guy we've been standing at the bar speaking of bodybuilding until 3am..

fourth week starts today and weight/strength still hasn't moved a little

If I dont feel it this week i'm gonna introduce a new concept: the non-roid rage :)

Injected an extra 250mg of test E (testoviron - Bayer) today. I had these in my stock and had not used them before because I got them from a source that has once sold fake deca in the past so i'm not sure of the legacy.. at worst its just oil.

Last edited:
hmm good idea GG, i will do that..

weight is up +200 grams so a total of 1.2kg so far which i'm sure is due to the highest kcal intake and the strict diet

weighted today, I lost 300grams so I gained 900grams in 4 weeks, wtf.

Was so angry I injected another 250mg of GP test E into left glute, lets see if things move now.. 4ml sunday 1ml monday 1ml today i should at least gain weight from all this oil :)

Last edited:
weighted today, I lost 300grams so I gained 900grams in 4 weeks, wtf.

Was so angry I injected another 250mg of GP test E into left glute, lets see if things move now.. 4ml sunday 1ml monday 1ml today i should at least gain weight from all this oil :)

LOL! yeah that is alota oil.. atleast a couple grams worth!

G, maybe try upping your calories? Have you tried the wonders of "Wheat Germ" yet?

Well I started this cycle with 89kg, now i'm at 89,7kg this morning

I could increase the kcal intake but it should not be the problem I think, my diet is good works fine in my previous cycles.. I put like 12kg the first time i ran test E at 500/w

Im really really pissed off, right now I want to say these Geneza stuffs sold on the .net site are fakes.. and that sucks because i've got a whole stock

Last edited:
You should do some before and after pics

And isn't Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) supposed to be run during your cycle until 1 week before your last injection?

During 250iu twice a week no hidden balls or just wait til the end then get your gonads back.

Would i be wrong

either or will work.. my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) protocol consists of 250iu twice a week, and about 750iu every day for 3-4 days before pct.

no longer taking nolva and fin, probably useless considering the gains so far

what you guys think, should I wait and hope for action of the boldenone or switch it with deca 400/w..

Back