ok, Im all natural (duhh) But I'm thinking of competing

JohnnyVain

6' 205lbs in pic. Now im 215 and still that lean, being lean isnt a problem...puttin on weight always has been. (not really a complaint i guess) I never did steroids...and I kinda want to try to compete later on, probably natural (first anyways) any suggestions.

Last edited:
i can't tell which is worse. the phone on your hip or the silly contacts.... both while you're training.

anyway, what is your question?

my question

ah man that phone,..what junk. damn thing was too big for pocket. had to get a small one now. Ok well basically. IF i do this naturally first, what would a good cycle be? There are so many things out there...GNC prob wont have great stuff. Ny websites you suggest? and combinations of thing. (not including milk thistle, taurine and cranberry xtract for liver/kidney stuff) HEY, dont knock the eyes.......get some, if ou want ppl to do a triple take. haha

ah man that phone,..what junk. damn thing was too big for pocket. had to get a small one now. Ok well basically. IF i do this naturally first, what would a good cycle be? There are so many things out there...GNC prob wont have great stuff. Ny websites you suggest? and combinations of thing. (not including milk thistle, taurine and cranberry xtract for liver/kidney stuff)

i have no idea. alot of guys talk about NTBM, who are a sponsor on this site, but i have no first hand experience. As for Milk thistle, save your money, its worthless.

HEY, dont knock the eyes.......get some, if ou want ppl to do a triple take. haha

my 60" shoulders usually get that response with my normal eyes. :D

i have no idea. Alot of guys talk about ntbm, who are a sponsor on this site, but i have no first hand experience. As for milk thistle, save your money, its worthless.

My 60" shoulders usually get that response with my normal eyes. :d

lmao ^^^^^

ah man that phone,..what junk. damn thing was too big for pocket. had to get a small one now. Ok well basically. IF i do this naturally first, what would a good cycle be? There are so many things out there...GNC prob wont have great stuff. Ny websites you suggest? and combinations of thing. (not including milk thistle, taurine and cranberry xtract for liver/kidney stuff) HEY, dont knock the eyes.......get some, if ou want ppl to do a triple take. haha

Get some Super pump Max and Size on Stack them together if u wanna be natural

Looks good man, i'll tell you Ive tried alot of different stuff including the jack3d, superpump all kinds of shit and I really can't say they did much more than some protein, creatine, fish oil, aa's. Thats my staple. The other stuff has been fun to play with just to mix things up but can't say it really does much for me. Thats me though.

thanks??

yea 215 and all natural but i been working out since i was 15 too. I wish i knew all the ins and outs of dieting and bodybuilding though. I asked an another section about what is out there that is the closest cycle to steroids. and BEASTDROL is it. I belive it is ..its just like some stuff called methyl-mastedrol years ago. it was banned and i took like 4 cycles of it and wound up 235lbs and super strong for my frame. i was pulling alot of stuff but the pain wasnt slowing me down. my bad cholesterol was over 400..the doc was like wtf are u doing!!! so i stopped but i was ready to go on reduce fat mode anyways so went back to 200/215 again.
so my ? is. this beastdrol...is super potent but is a pill so is really toxic for liver. and it has all the side effects as ...takin steroids. so ... doesnt it seem better to just take the illegal steroids as injections (cuz its less toxic)
I'm kinda afraid of takin injections ..and drugs. I've never had alcahol or smoked my whole life. or taken drugs...but i guess that shit that made me 235lbs was like drugs??? what do u guys think.

yea 215 and all natural but i been working out since i was 15 too. I wish i knew all the ins and outs of dieting and bodybuilding though. I asked an another section about what is out there that is the closest cycle to steroids. and BEASTDROL is it. I belive it is ..its just like some stuff called methyl-mastedrol years ago. it was banned and i took like 4 cycles of it and wound up 235lbs and super strong for my frame. i was pulling alot of stuff but the pain wasnt slowing me down. my bad cholesterol was over 400..the doc was like wtf are u doing!!! so i stopped but i was ready to go on reduce fat mode anyways so went back to 200/215 again.
so my ? is. this beastdrol...is super potent but is a pill so is really toxic for liver. and it has all the side effects as ...takin steroids. so ... doesnt it seem better to just take the illegal steroids as injections (cuz its less toxic)
I'm kinda afraid of takin injections ..and drugs. I've never had alcahol or smoked my whole life. or taken drugs...but i guess that shit that made me 235lbs was like drugs??? what do u guys think.

What r u afraid of?? Just a little needle :smoker: Id be more worried about my liver after all that shit u put in it

all that sh*t??

whouldnt my liver be in troulble either way, wether its some pills that claim to be as powerful as steroids...or taking an injection. the injection is always less toxic cuz it goes right to the bloodstream right?
I dont want to have to live the rest of my life taking stuff either. I would love to take something to make me alot bigger..then stop it and just bust ass to keep it. working hard isnt a problem for me. half my life has been eating the same crap over and over and working out hard. is that possible?

whouldnt my liver be in troulble either way, wether its some pills that claim to be as powerful as steroids...or taking an injection. the injection is always less toxic cuz it goes right to the bloodstream right?
I dont want to have to live the rest of my life taking stuff either. I would love to take something to make me alot bigger..then stop it and just bust ass to keep it. working hard isnt a problem for me. half my life has been eating the same crap over and over and working out hard. is that possible?

Injections are not as liver toxic as orals. So they are a lot safer. :dance2:

ok, this is where the hard work and dedication come in. And letting your body acclimate to the new weight.

Read up on homeostasis and how it effects new growth and you will hopefully better understand how to make your goals work. Because it can work.

And like Big Nasty said, orals are twice as hard because they pass thru the liver twice. Plus, we have no idea what kind of fillers and shit they have in them.

Stop being a pussy and inject. Hell, you're a good looking guy, find you a hot piece of ass and get her to give you your shots. :D

I think you will find an argument for both, some people just don't want to inject. I think that if you are one of those people then take a look at the stuff like Beastdrol, or Dieselbolan. Epi-Strong is nice but not available anymore. These items are available at Mr Supps which is a sponser here as well as NTBM. Their products have proven results but are not to be taken lightly, please do your homework before you make a decision. The last thing anyone here wants is to see you hurt yourself.

takin injections and keepin the size

Yea i keep reading and reading...and watched stuff like bigger faster stronger. Still mixed replies about steroids. what im wondering is ..when u take the juice you get HUGE ...when u stop...how much smaller do u get? will it be so drastic they u get hooked on being juiced? big time BB like the mr.O people. do they still take as much as they did to get that big? you see my pic. im a little bigger than that now but still lean. i know i wont be taking cutlers title and stuff. i just want to try and be more...HE-MAN ish haha u know like the toy.

Yea i keep reading and reading...and watched stuff like bigger faster stronger. Still mixed replies about steroids. what im wondering is ..when u take the juice you get HUGE ...when u stop...how much smaller do u get? will it be so drastic they u get hooked on being juiced? big time BB like the mr.O people. do they still take as much as they did to get that big? you see my pic. im a little bigger than that now but still lean. i know i wont be taking cutlers title and stuff. i just want to try and be more...HE-MAN ish haha u know like the toy.

Why dont you go get your feet wet in Natual BB federations. There are some serious athletes there with all natural beef that will take you years to beat.

You have what appears to be a good foundation with reasonable symetry.
Start there and enjoy it. They are a great group of people. Dice it up for a year and see if you want to change up.

Shootin darts is not the end all be all.
You might enjoy a wonderful BB career on the natural side of the fence.

ok, this is where the hard work and dedication come in. And letting your body acclimate to the new weight.

Read up on homeostasis and how it effects new growth and you will hopefully better understand how to make your goals work. Because it can work.

And like Big Nasty said, orals are twice as hard because they pass thru the liver twice. Plus, we have no idea what kind of fillers and shit they have in them.

Stop being a pussy and inject. Hell, you're a good looking guy, find you a hot piece of ass and get her to give you your shots. :D

with those contacts he his going on the hot piece of ass might be a him.. lmfao

just playin.. lookin good bro..

but im not playin about the contacts.. seriously..

with those contacts he his going on the hot piece of ass might be a him.. lmfao

just playin.. lookin good bro..

but im not playin about the contacts.. seriously..

don't forget the phone on the belt while he's training.

LMAO ^^ Dude just go searching through the forums and the net or get some books there is too much info to give on the subject of steroids. Ive been researching the subject myself for 2 years and still dont know everything. I havent even Cycled Test yet lol, But am planning 1 soon. And the movie bigger faster and stronger is not really a good movie to base ur decision on. Its a good movie tho

Back