Pic

Onswoll said:
I do both. It really just depends on what Im feeling that day. I am not one of those guys that strolls into the gym and has their whole workout written down on paper. Fuck that. that way you are telling yourself what your body is going to do. I do what my body tells my mind to do. Whatever my body feels like doing whether its deadlifts, smith machine shrugs, dumbells...thats what I do. Ive found that I am more prone to injury when I do excersieses my body doesnt feel like doing. So to answer your question, I both. It just depends on what Im feeling that day. Think about it, if you need to do barbell presses but you dont feel like doing them...how hard to you think your going to hit that excersies, as appose to finding something that you feel like doing. thats just my own personal thoughts and how I train.

ive been training the same way and its been working great for me!

Deep South Chris said:
ive been training the same way and its been working great for me!

Yeah man I agree, thats just how Ive always trained. Do what you body and mind feel like doing, not whats written down on a piece of paper. Thanks for the comment

Huge back spread brother... All your pictures on the other hand are whack man, can you just take a full body front / back picture legs and all with some good lightning you have an awsome physique no need to hide in the shade.

gogo4 said:
Huge back spread brother... All your pictures on the other hand are whack man, can you just take a full body front / back picture legs and all with some good lightning you have an awsome physique no need to hide in the shade.

Yeah bro, I will take some and post some up this weekend for sure. esspecially of my legs, im just getting over a REALLY bad infection i got in my calf and I wasnt able to walk let alone workout my legs for two weeks. its just now getting back to normal so ill post up some pics this weekend. Thanks for the compliments tho.

Back