Pic

Onswoll said:
back, quads, double bicep front/rear etc...pix coming soon.

Bump for follow up pics!

3 DAYS AND COUNTING BUD, STARTING TO LOSE FAITH IN YOUR PROMISE....

My guess is you uploaded your BEST EVER pose and now your screwed cos the rest can't live up to the hype....your gonna fall and fall hard when the other pics come...but I doubt we will ever see them.

We all have our best poses I guess that was yours.....

30InchAAsWheels said:
Bump for follow up pics!

My guess is you uploaded your BEST EVER pose and now your screwed cos the rest can't live up to the hype....your gonna fall and fall hard when the other pics come...but I doubt we will ever see them.

Can't keep your mouth shut......eh?

See ya !!

haha, a njguido blowout is a haircut i think, it's kinda a fade with a spike, i'm not a hairdresser, i just went to college in connecticut and its like a sign of being "cool" there.

30InchAAsWheels said:
Bump for follow up pics!

is this guy kidding me....i guess he didnt see the picture I took and uploaded JUST FOR HIM!

guido must be an east coast thing because I've never heard of that in my life here in Orange County CA. That video is a crack up tho

Onswoll said:
guido must be an east coast thing because I've never heard of that in my life here in Orange County CA. That video is a crack up tho

I think you're in denial, I'm on the west coast and am plenty familiar with that term.

LiftTillIDie said:
I think you're in denial, I'm on the west coast and am plenty familiar with that term.

fuck who cares what state you live in. So i am in denial because I havent heard of the that word. shit, there are a lot of things ive never heard of and words I dont know....that doesnt put me in denial. That was a stupid comment.

Onswoll said:
fuck who cares what state you live in. So i am in denial because I havent heard of the that word. shit, there are a lot of things ive never heard of and words I dont know....that doesnt put me in denial. That was a stupid comment.

I meant in denial about the guido hair, it was just a joke no offense meant.

Onswoll said:
back, quads, etc...pix coming soon.

Bump for follow up pics, ...........

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... of your hair :druggie:

that second video was fucking hilarious. as a "guido", i tried sporting the njguido blowout for a minute... but it was way to fucking time consuming.

i assume the nj is for jersey?

but back to the original post, 'swoll, you look good, man. fuck the haters

back, and leg pix coming tomorrow. My wife took the freakin camera to disneyland today. lol

Back